Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme (22981 Views)

Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Khallicopyro: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2023
It seems this your post is about Soludo. You should have said so directly instead of beating around the bush. So your pain is that he stopped the dumping of refuses on all dumping sites in your area. Just say so...
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by VULCAN(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2023
This is how you identify paid goons.

The topic is about inept govs and this dimwit is busy defending Tinubu.

What has Tinubu got to do with this topic?

Cruise777:
cool

People who have projects ongoing , you think administration is about optics Allex Otti is doing up and down

Last Last people would count impactful projects locally not social media propaganda

If propaganda and social media noise can kill anybody Tinubu would be dead by now, from David Hudeyen, Rinu and FS Yusuf noise

But local people, real humans , old folks know impactful contribution of Tinubu

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by HRMK: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2023
if you can call anyone a hungry boy of any sitting governor,its safe to call you same!how much have you collected to put out this?HOW MUCH
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by hobat4cash(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:

My dear, point a finger at me 4 fingers point back at you

Before you say a prayer or curse, try and know who you are cursing so that your mother who birthed you don't regret it
How is that a curse, don't you want 'the' impactful contribution in your life? Claim it with your full chest na. 🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Cruise777: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2023
hobat4cash:

How is that a curse, don't you want 'the' impactful contribution in your life? Claim it with your full chest na. 🤡

It's a good week and a pleasant morning

Kindly take your negative energy elsewhere
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Nice2023(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2023
Yay Bello is number one on the list.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Freebills12: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2023
1. Kogi
2. Edo
3. Ogun
4. IMO
5. Nassarawa
6. Anambra
7. Kano
8. Benue
9. Ekiti
10. Delta
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by JuanDeDios: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2023
mokwechineme:
3 In the third position is Abiodun - governor of Ogun state. I have been hearing so much about his ineptitude. Even though Ogun state is the home state of some of the most prominent Nigerians, the state seem to be lacking in good governance and Abiodun happens to be a typical example of this phenomenon.

2 Sitting in the second position is Uzodimma - the one fondly called Ozodimgba is the governor of Imo state. He has literally supervised the carnage in his state encouraging the federal government to create theatre of war in the state he governs. There has been incidence of massacre of innocent civilians, displacement of communities and burning of villages by the Nigerian soldiers and he feels that will guarrantee his hold on Imo state.

1 Sitting in the first position of the worst governors is Chukwuma Soludo - Governor of Anambra state. In one of his numerous promises is making Anambra the Dubai/Taiwan of Africa. He also promised Anambra would be one huge construction site during his tenure. As we speak, we never see Awolowo's head, talkless of Azikiwe's. He has been in Ekwulobia with the out of priority project for more than a year constructing one flyover while Willie Obiano adjudged one of the most incapable governors did three flovers in a space of three months. In the Omanbala region where i reside, he has closed all refuse dumpsites leaving people with nowhere to dispose their refuse.
The hungry boy that is paid to defend him here on nairaland, should help tell me where in Omabala region comprising of 5 local governments does Soludo have one single project going on other than hanging banners of solution is here in every nook and crany of the state especially where the previous administrations sited projects.

Soludo remains a total tragedy to Ndi Anambra

Which are ur worst??
My worst are Dapo Abiodun, Godwin Obaseki and Yahaya Bello.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Jimneighbour: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:

It's a good week and a pleasant morning

Kindly take your negative energy elsewhere
Ah Ah, but nothing is wrong with the prayer na, no be you say him dey do well.... Why are you now calling the prayer a curse, just say AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by TundeBricklayer: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2023
Freebills12:
1. Kogi
2. Edo
3. Ogun
4. IMO
5. Nassarawa
6. Anambra
7. Kano
8. Benue
9. Ekiti
10. Delta
Gov Soludo is currently the best governor now

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Freebills12: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
TundeBricklayer:

Gov Soludo is currently the best governor now

Borno, Lagos and Abia states governor!
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Branduche: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2023
What worries me is the way you have analyzed so confidently based on hearsay from your group of peasants who are not privileged to have an access to these three personality

Abiodun is doing a good job if you had an access to see what rot amosun left for him to deal with.

Uzodinma to me if far better than the okorocha that left there.

Soludo to me is the basis of your argument. Don’t cut through the corners. Come out with your full chest. I am from anambra, I don’t expect an economist who is in the journey to create a structured people governance to focus on leaving dirts in your local government. Knowing how the people misuse opportunity given to them. He has done well.

mokwechineme:
3 In the third position is Abiodun - governor of Ogun state. I have been hearing so much about his ineptitude. Even though Ogun state is the home state of some of the most prominent Nigerians, the state seem to be lacking in good governance and Abiodun happens to be a typical example of this phenomenon.

2 Sitting in the second position is Uzodimma - the one fondly called Ozodimgba is the governor of Imo state. He has literally supervised the carnage in his state encouraging the federal government to create theatre of war in the state he governs. There has been incidence of massacre of innocent civilians, displacement of communities and burning of villages by the Nigerian soldiers and he feels that will guarrantee his hold on Imo state.

1 Sitting in the first position of the worst governors is Chukwuma Soludo - Governor of Anambra state. In one of his numerous promises is making Anambra the Dubai/Taiwan of Africa. He also promised Anambra would be one huge construction site during his tenure. As we speak, we never see Awolowo's head, talkless of Azikiwe's. He has been in Ekwulobia with the out of priority project for more than a year constructing one flyover while Willie Obiano adjudged one of the most incapable governors did three flovers in a space of three months. In the Omanbala region where i reside, he has closed all refuse dumpsites leaving people with nowhere to dispose their refuse.
The hungry boy that is paid to defend him here on nairaland, should help tell me where in Omabala region comprising of 5 local governments does Soludo have one single project going on other than hanging banners of solution is here in every nook and crany of the state especially where the previous administrations sited projects.

Which are ur worst??
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by TemmyT002(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

People who have projects ongoing , you think administration is about optics Allex Otti is doing up and down

Last Last people would count impactful projects locally not social media propaganda

If propaganda and social media noise can kill anybody Tinubu would be dead by now, from David Hudeyen, Rinu and FS Yusuf noise

Very very very very very funny
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by atinga1: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

I wanted to ask if you wrote this with a straight face, but then I realized I was dealing with an agbadorian, so I won't ask.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Anambra1stSon2: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Borno, Lagos and Abia states governor!
Gov Soludo is best governor for now he is doing a lot without borrowing, the Op is very ignorant of what's happening in Anambra, Gov Soludo flagged off Ekwulobia flyover March, mind you many buildings were obstructing the project, the owners were given notice for months to relocate before the construction commenced, the construction started two months ago

This is the current stage

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by BrickDevo: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Soludo is doing great is one of the best governor now
but am telling you it's not true
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by BabaHenry(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Is this a cruise, sarcasm or you just dey play

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Intrepid01(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2023
NGERIANS SHOULD BOOKMARK THIS ARTICLE, in few years time, you’ll start hearing Igbos from Anambra shouting that SOLUDO TURNED ANAMBRA TO SMALL AMERICA…that was how they started lying about Peter Obi after raining curses on him at the expiration of his tenure due to poor performance.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Anambra1stSon2: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2023
BrickDevo:
but am telling you it's not true
You are ignorant of what's happening in Anambra state Soludo is doing great and will be reelected
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by BrickDevo: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

You are ignorant of what's happening in Anambra state Soludo is doing great and will be reelected
okay
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Anambra1stSon2: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Intrepid01:
NGERIANS SHOULD BOOKMARK THIS ARTICLE, in few years time, you’ll start hearing Igbos from Anambra shouting that SOLUDO TURNED ANAMBRA TO SMALL AMERICA…that was how they started lying about Peter Obi after raining curses on him at the expiration of his tenure due to poor performance.
Most of the thread are being created by your guys, Soludo is doing great, he is constructing many roads, flyover bridges, new government house, Solution Fun City, new industrial park, employed 5000 teachers, employed 300 medical doctors, increased workers salary by 15% and declared free education and yet to borrow 1 Kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Freebills12: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2023
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=Anambra1stSon2 post=126563464]
Gov Soludo is best governor for now he is doing a lot without borrowing, the Op is very ignorant of what's happening in Anambra, Gov Soludo flagged off Ekwulobia flyover March, mind you many buildings were obstructing the project, the owners were given notice for months to relocate before the construction commenced, the construction started two months ago

Soludo is trying when compared with some of his fellow governors, though not all. Following Anambra terrain since 2003 with Ngige, Obi and Obiano, Soludo is a disappointment. Ngige concentrated on roads and payment of workers salaries accumulated by Mbadinju administration, Obi invested in schools, hospitals, rural-urban development, Economy & security, Obiano based his on infrastructure. Soludo going to two years has no blue imprint! What and what are his agenda?
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by ayo2008: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2023
To be sincere, am disappointed in Prof Soludo's administration.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Sammy5413(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Jadiks: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2023
mokwechineme:

Which are ur worst??
that's rightly said
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by warlordd(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2023
amSTARboy:

I knew you must add Soludo. Obviously you are not in tune with what is happening in Anambra State. When last did you hear about kidnapping?… employed 5000 teachers…. Empowerment of 5000 youths (training and funding)…. Road constructions all over the 21 LGA’s…. 25Million choose your project in each community annually…. Still people like you would not pay tax but expect magic to happen….

Onye mgbu
How do u expect a criminal to pay tax? The idiot is one of the touts chased away from Anambra forest by Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by warlordd(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
successmatters:

They are setting up propaganda threads so that if Soludo decides to run for president tomorrow, they will pull out these threads and use against him.

This is just a propaganda bait to be used many years from now. They did same against an excellent Peter Obi. Very hateful things.
Don't mind the idiot! We, Anambrarians know that Soludo is doing a wonderful job in the state.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by warlordd(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

You must be very insane, never put Soludo in same article with Uzodinma and abiodun the fraudster

Soludo is doing well in Anambra state..
Don't mind the mumu! Governor Soludo is doing an exellent job in Anambra state.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by tollyboy5(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2023
BabaIbo:

You must be a stu pid human.

I'm not even partisan to begin with but those two people you mentioned are ine pt to the highest level when it comes to governance, especially that Hope. No just make that statement again ogbeni.
You dont have sense but no one has been sincere to you about that. I'm being sincere now.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by LikeAking: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2023
peacettw:

On that note, he is doing relatively well

No governor in Naija is doing well..

If you say Soludo is doing well, Tinubu is also doing well..

You guys are all into tribal politics and too emotional at the expensive of your happiness and success..

Make una wise up..
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Timmi: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2023
mokwechineme:

Which are ur worst??

That is one Igbo/Ibo man's opinion to which every dick, dog, Mokwe is entitled to and guess what? Your opinion doesn't count nor does it matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Will Collapse By January Unless Buhari Acts – Acting Spokesman‎, Frank / Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity / Nnamdi Kanu, Reconcile With Asari Dokubo - Ohanaeze Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.