Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) (38153 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by MuMuOnBail: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Na wa ooo

A short woman did this for you and you are happy? undecided

Break her heart first or let her catch you cheating, your days on earth are numbered grin

I no dey fear women ooo, But I dey fear short women.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Way4orward: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ok o
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by omooba969(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is the REAL, IDEAL wife!

One in a million!!
🙌🔥
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by nedekid: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
fourboys:
Mumu man
Mumu man or mumu woman rather.

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by GindoX(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
But why publish this online?
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by pek(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Fish brain. Why bring this to social media?
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Dididrumz(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Not a wise thing to do by any woman.

I would never let my wife put her father's property in my name.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by John4B: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hope the dude won't betray this woman 2moro and i hope the woman won't regret this 2moro. Well, I wish them good luck.

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by fayomim: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
mUmU
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by omooba969(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
oz4real83:
This can only be either southern or eastern part of Africaangry sad. I have come to the conclusion that the amount of sense\wisdom in West Africa is far greater and incomparable to what you have in other parts of Africa, the only difference is that the small sense these other parts have is always channeled to develop their place while we use the greater sense we have in the western part to oppress, kill and steal from our people angry sad embarassed

In other words, you guys in West Africa don't have sense! 😉

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by aQUINandmore: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nice
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Traevis(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
ecolime:
shocked

Na Southy man. Naija guys no fit post this kain rubbish whether rich or broke.

The mumu sure looks like the wife in the marraige
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by CSTRR: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
If I will a property to my daughter, I expect it to be hers in everyway until she passes it down to her children.

If she allow one husband to gain control of my property, I will descend on both of them from heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Jewessgratitud3: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mumu woman. Dem never do you something before.

Please everyone should face their comment.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Traevis(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nawa oooh
9ja ladies show us you can emulate this!!
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Mindlog: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
kereman1:
This is one thing no Nigerian girl can/will ever do ask jeromestarks

Will you want your sisters do such?

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Entanglement: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bvlgari:
Spouse thanks better half for putting father's house under spouse name
a finished man!

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by NovusHomo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
BabbanBura:

And what's with the social media announcement? For public documentation for the sake of future squabbles abi?

Omo akotileta.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Chetas81(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
BabbanBura:

And what's with the social media announcement? For public documentation for the sake of future squabbles abi?
this are the sick citizen were talking about, every move must come online
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by NovusHomo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bvlgari:
Spouse thanks better half for putting father's house under spouse name

Omo akotileta.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
This kiss and tell is unnecessary. E get why.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Chetas81(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
SHE KNEW THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN DATE AND MARRY DWARF, THIS IS THE REASON

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Sambai65(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
This can never be Nigeria grin
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by molas02: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
U re a mumu man
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Sambai65(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

A short woman did this for you and you are happy? undecided

Break her heart first or let her catch you cheating, your days on earth are numbered grin

I no dey fear women ooo, But I dey fear short women.
why must you cheat on your wife
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Kemadealadire(f): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
SMH.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
Why? I don't think that's necessary. The man has his own father and family property so why should the girl put her fathers property in his name?

Yes it's trust bt it's unnecessary snd shouldn't be done to prove anything.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by DeepSight(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jeon:
grin
Good one woman, no wonder the ancient Rothschild forbidden....... Anyways, hope you have other houses?, in case of Invaders.

You are intriguing.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by StreetFight: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Shameless baby factory product
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anyways she trusted him hope he will not mess up in later time, for me nothing to jubilate because it seems his eye were on the property before now the property in her name is still the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.