Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) (38155 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Fiscus105(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
BabbanBura:

And what's with the social media announcement? For public documentation for the sake of future squabbles abi?

If it's true, the wife should watch out, she has put her precious inheritance in wrong hand.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by kkins25(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bvlgari:
Spouse thanks better half for putting father's house under spouse name

Hmmm. What a stuuupid move by the lady... Very stupid move...
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by DeepSight(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehehe

I did the same for my husband and I thank God I have not for one day regretted my action.

God bless every faithful man out there.

Not trying to rain on your parade or douse your fire, I wish you the best, but it's not over till it's over.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by lastclaire4(f): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=haybhi1 post=126575303]Great woman.
I hope more women can follow suit and imitate her, except my daughters, though.[/quote

why> let your daughters and your sisters should imitate this or is it not worthy of emulation?
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Fiscus105(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

A short woman did this for you and you are happy? undecided

Break her heart first or let her catch you cheating, your days on earth are numbered grin

I no dey fear women ooo, But I dey fear short women.

If woman breaks ur heart or cheats on you , what will you do? I guess u will be motionless like zombie.

The way u guys thinking as if it's not blood and emotions run inside woman as that of man making me sorry for ur thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Calicoe: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
The future is female gang will not like this grin grin grin
I bet Jennyclay must be swearing for her right now grin grin grin
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by TeacherAnas: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Suicide attempt...
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Pat081: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
haybhi1:
Great woman.
I hope more women can follow suit and imitate her, except my daughters, though.
ole oleeeeeeeeee thief lol, why can your daughter too the same bros
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by kodab: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
If u fuvk up ajeh na RIP to u be that o, because she go end ur life with spiritual or physical no just cheat on her quote author=Mustiboy post=126575319]Na this kind woman my fiancé be, very selfless and submissive. Always helps out even before I ask

I never even marry her yet, na my acc her oga dey pay salary to.

If you see her type, hold am tight [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Olabode211: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
una mumu pass,na ur ideology be that.if na only the woman her papa born nko? una go say na blind love?be wise for a seconds.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by funshint(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Whether this' a wise or foolish decision; only time can tell!
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Abalado(f): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Na the girl marry the guy,if u knw u knw
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by LordIsaac(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Even saying this publicly is a testament that he is worth the trust. However, I don’t know what to say regarding the morality of the act!
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
israelmao:
Why should this be public affair?I pray you don't drive your loving wife into the hands of heartless feminists and igloos.
Please no meaning of igloos in my dictionary, can I find it in Igbos dictionary?
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Christistruth00: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
He will still loose in Court if there is Problem
Only Children he has with the woman have a stake
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by phemmie06(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
You be mumu woman
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by lanre316: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bvlgari:

Foolish girl, don't cry when he does what some men do to foolish girls o.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Akharmony: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nah joke. .
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Arabk25: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
haybhi1:
Great woman.
I hope more women can follow suit and imitate her, except my daughters, though.
Lol I swear

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Zonefree(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mustiboy:
Na this kind woman my fiancé be, very selfless and submissive. Always helps out even before I ask

If you see her type, hold am tight
Her Oga fit dey lash her...shey you know?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jeon:
grin
Good one woman, no wonder the ancient Rothschild forbidden....... Anyways, hope you have other houses?, in case of Invaders.
Men do same. Why is it a big deal when a woman does the same. Ain't we equal gender after all?

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Jagabanarmy: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
oz4real83:
This can only be either southern or eastern part of Africaangry sad. I have come to the conclusion that the amount of sense\wisdom in West Africa is far greater and incomparable to what you have in other parts of Africa, the only difference is that the small sense these other parts have is always channeled to develop their place while we use the greater sense we have in the western part to oppress, kill and steal from our people angry sad embarassed
Those in doubt should go to Tanzania and verify this fact
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by dododawa1: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mustiboy:
Na this kind woman my fiancé be, very selfless and submissive. Always helps out even before I ask

continue
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by toxtimmy: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
The woman is a fool
... The man is a thief... He is thanking her for what?... Nobody thanks you unless they made a profit from you...

Jeon:
grin
Good one woman, no wonder the ancient Rothschild forbidden....... Anyways, hope you have other houses?, in case of Invaders.

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bvlgari:
Congratulations to him,that doesn't mean every woman should do the same all in the name of love
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by kareemkamil(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
U are a real thief, gigolo.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
What a daughter. angry . Spits. May we not give birth to a foooolish daughter, Amen.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by blackgold2018(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mustiboy:

lazy lesser men..

You are not a man
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Annistars: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tomorrow u will regret what u have just done for love.dey play man, abi ur body go tell u.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by bellotaofeek: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
You dey trust Adams

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by int0x80(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
I see a very lazy man! She can still take your name off the property.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Greigns: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Akwai masala.. y you no go say I Love you when you don see awuf.. beb better rethink am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.