Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) (38151 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Dicoomoba: 1:37am On Oct 24, 2023
fourboys:
Mumu man

Why he b mumu , if he could be Super drilling that big ass he’s right to whatever she possesses
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by rafcrown(m): 3:36am On Oct 24, 2023
Lazy gold digger.
fourboys:
Mumu man
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 24, 2023
The wife is beautiful upon I never see the backside well. ..
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by AntiWailer: 4:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Shameless eediot.

Why should u care whose name not to talk of coming to social media to thank her for doing so

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:36am On Oct 24, 2023
Ooooooh! What a bombshell?
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Thermodynamics(m): 5:18am On Oct 24, 2023
faxana:

One Nigerian nigger that wants princess treatment.....many more to come under this thread......

Una.....no dey shame o.....😂
Na only women deserve better thing ni?
He wants a KING treatment not a Princesses treatment.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by prettysassygirl(f): 5:23am On Oct 24, 2023
Premium tears loading grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by chuks212: 6:42am On Oct 24, 2023
grin
Mustiboy:
Na this kind woman my fiancé be, very selfless and submissive. Always helps out even before I ask

I never even marry her yet, na my acc her oga dey pay salary to.

If you see her type, hold am tight
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by currentbrands(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Bvlgari:
Spouse thanks better half for putting father's house under spouse name

You think say you wise!
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Efewestern: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2023
CSTRR:
Her father would be ashamed of her.

That's why some men do everything to have a male child.

To avoid his sweat passing over to a random Man that happens to convince his daughter that he loves her.

I think it has to do with the exposure of the population. In my side, ancestral inheritance/properties and any form of inheritance are shared equally between male and female, and if there is no male child, the female bags it all, but our women are far more wise and resourceful. They will never attempt to do this nonsense I'm seeing here.

Infact, if you stayed in my locality, you'd see how independent the women have become. It is how the women evolved will determine how foolish they become to their male counterparts.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by israelmao(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Please no meaning of igloos in my dictionary, can I find it in Igbos dictionary?
Check it up in your tribal dictionary because I can't just fathom the senseless mindset of attributing every Christian name to Igbo?I meant gigolo.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by phemmyfour: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2023
Emyzoloye5:
A very shameless man he is!
No shame in it. He's trustworthy and responsible for the lady to make such move. I m sure, your girl can't even trust you wí her money
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Kachidubem: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2023
oz4real83:
This can only be either southern or eastern part of Africaangry sad. I have come to the conclusion that the amount of sense\wisdom in West Africa is far greater and incomparable to what you have in other parts of Africa, the only difference is that the small sense these other parts have is always channeled to develop their place while we use the greater sense we have in the western part to oppress, kill and steal from our people angry sad embarassed
West Africans are even smarter than most whites

That why you never hear a yahoo boy scam a black American... Never !!!
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2023
phemmyfour:
No shame in it. He's trustworthy and responsible for the lady to make such move. I m sure, your girl can't even trust you wí her money

Trust me with her money, when I'm the one that foot her bills...
As a man, there should be limits to way you associate with your in-laws to avoid see finish, Self respect matters alot
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Better wife
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by Expanse2020(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hope it end well later grin grin grin
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by achimendy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bvlgari:
Spouse thanks better half for putting father's house under spouse name

I hope you don't use it against her. Is not your own o. You better handle it wisely.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by phemmyfour: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

Trust me with her money, when I'm the one that foot her bills...
As a man, there should be limits to way you associate with your in-laws to avoid see finish, Self respect matters alot
This has nothing to do with see finished. Not that you begged for money, but you should be trustworthy enough to earn their respect in that manner
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by tivity101: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Things like this only happens in SA , the criteria is for the man to know how to poke JAMA JAMA very well and entire family property will be handed over to you but here in naija it's a different ball game all together if you like be the chief poker that can poke all day long nothing go come out. Mtcheeew
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by mercysamuelson(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
BabbanBura

And what's with the social media announcement? For public documentation for the sake of future squabbles abi?

I like how e come put e family matter for public for people so when things go wrong, make the public judge the matter. E better no leave the wife if e no want wahala from the public.
Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by BabbanBura(m): 1:29am On Oct 26, 2023
mercysamuelson:
BabbanBura

And what's with the social media announcement? For public documentation for the sake of future squabbles abi?

I like how e come put e family matter for public for people so when things go wrong, make the public judge the matter. E better no leave the wife if e no want wahala from the public.

It can swing both ways. The owner fit revoke the gift after backlash from the extended family / public or some extremist family members can even seek to harm her so the gift reverts to their father / brother / uncle

1 Like

Re: Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
A wise woman would put her name or her child's name on an inheritance. Pity on the parents who willed inheritance to this one. I wish it were possible for the parents to take back the inheritance from this type of daughter. One really has to pray to have a sensible daughter. God forbid bad thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.