Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. (5631 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by pblog: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2023
Just know that body count matters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzDAGKcVom8
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by ConfidentialDoc: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2023
Tonero5200:
I don't know why I feel bad, but I do feel bad..I am human. She refused to give birth out of wedlock unless I go see her parents and do the necessary which is very okay by me, because I know I am not yet ready and where she's from I heard just the traditional rite alone can start a building foundation to lintel level...
we have tried breaking up because of this but one way or the other she still find her way back to me..My withdrawal game is good if not the count would have been more than that, but no matter how pro you are they must be some accidental discharge unknowingly most times.
I have advised her from the bottom of my heart because of the love we share that what she's doing it's not good and might affect her in the future with her family which might be me or some other guy. The thought of this is killing me and I am ready to call it off by the end of this month with no looking back.

You better marry her. Don't run o.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Keep going. E never reach.

When you dump her, she'll now end up with another man and start looking for fruit of the womb

One is now getting frustrated in her husbands house after two years. As we were talking I used style to ask her, my dear did you do any abortion as a single? She said ehnn it's just only once or twice na. I say hmm... Don't worry God is a merciful God. Wetin make i talk but let's not be deceived, God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth he shall reap.

As for you, na so another woman wen her womb don rotten go jam you for future and the cycle continues.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by ITbomb(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2023
Make nobody deceive you or no deceive yourself, withdraw wey do 8 abortion don fail.
Try abstinence or Condom or ovulation calculation
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by TheKingsmann(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
8 abortions? Goddamn it
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by NexLoaded: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
It is only God that will punish you for what you are putting this girl into.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by elmagnifico411(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
[nowquote author=Tonero5200 post=126560676]I don't know why I feel bad, but I do feel bad..I am human. She refused to give birth out of wedlock unless I go see her parents and do the necessary which is very okay by me, because I know I am not yet ready and where she's from I heard just the traditional rite alone can start a building foundation to lintel level...
we have tried breaking up because of this but one way or the other she still find her way back to me..My withdrawal game is good if not the count would have been more than that, but no matter how pro you are they must be some accidental discharge unknowingly most times.
I have advised her from the bottom of my heart because of the love we share that what she's doing it's not good and might affect her in the future with her family which might be me or some other guy. The thought of this is killing me and I am ready to call it off by the end of this month with no looking back.[/quote] bros, u capping rubbish! What's wrong with u making use of condom? Now u want to leave her for good after 8 abortion? Na wa
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Usmanovic95:
OP your withdrawal game is world class grin good is an understatement.

You obviously know your babe is fertile,yet you keep relying on your withdrawal method,what happen to use of condom and post sex pills. Both of you are way to careless and cant complement each other.

You obviously can't tell the damage the series of abortions could have done to her womb,you shouldn't take any further, you've done way too many already. No sex without protection should be the watchword at least till you are man enough to handle responsibilities.
You are just Randy man. How can you abandon condoms and other forms of birth control because you love skin-to-skin sex? Yet I'm sure you have no intentions of marrying her? Na una dey spoil market for us good guys. You are a very selfish man. Go wear condom joor!
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Usmanovic95(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
carolingian79:
You are just Randy man. How can you abandon condoms and other forms of birth control because you love skin-to-skin sex? Yet I'm sure you have no intentions of marrying her? Na una dey spoil market for us good guys. You are a very selfish man. Go wear condom joor!

Is everything alright sir cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Miles300: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Both of u are wicked to yourselves ..and u will end up not marrying her after u don damage her
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Nigerfine3: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Guiness book of records promotes activities.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Tallesty1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
You are a terrorist
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by ceasarebimodei(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
This man....... A whole 8 abortions? And you have the guts to say you want to dump her ba? Put ur self in her shoes. If you were not going to settle down with her, then the best option would have been to let another person have her instead of wasting her precious years.you kept using her like ur sex slave!!! Mark my words this day those seeds will surely come back to hunt you. The OP is the definition of evil. After wasting her time now you want to dump her. If she prays for you, it will catch you like fuel and matches.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by efficiencie(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tonero5200:
I don't know why I feel bad, but I do feel bad..I am human. She refused to give birth out of wedlock unless I go see her parents and do the necessary which is very okay by me, because I know I am not yet ready and where she's from I heard just the traditional rite alone can start a building foundation to lintel level...
I have advised her from the bottom of my heart because of the love we share that what she's doing it's not good and might affect her in the future with her family which might be me or some other guy. The thought of this is killing me and I am ready to call it off by the end of this month with no looking back.

You want to call it off after 8 murders. I hope you know that you and that your so called girlfriend have qualified to be referred to as "serial killers". You knew from the start that marrying her would be prohibitively expensive yet you turned her into your cum dump. I blame the stupid girlfriend for turning her body into a intimacy gadget. She will soon find a rich fool to marry her, afterall e nor dey read meter, and you will continue dunking inside her even after she is married. Immorality has destroyed this little world of ours so badly that evil is now culture.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by buzmanjohn(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by duduade: 12:15am On Oct 24, 2023
ItisWell22:
If you really love her enough for marriage, please, meet her family ASAP. 😢

He simply doesn't....
He also said something about her future which he clearly stated that it might include another man or him

Already said he is calling it quits.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by MuMuOnBail: 8:14am On Oct 24, 2023
Na wa ooo

This post shows that two careless mumu adults are dating.

8 abortion come on mehn that's too much.

f*ck your withdrawal game, because you don't gat none.

Please, after your break up with her, post both of your pictures here, so that potential men & women will recognise you both and avoid both of you when picking a wife or husband.

You have ran out of sperm, while she have no womb left.

A nigga can't be worrying weather he or she, hit the right target or running and spending on pastors, witch doctors and Doctors looking for a child when he or she supposed to be sleeping at night after having a good f*ck with their Wify or Hubby.

May those 8 aborted souls choke and strangle your balls.

Withdrawal game my hairy black a*ss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by CandyOps(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
A medical abortion is usually safe but then the cramps and bleeding may take longer days

My ex and I lost a baby too using medical abortion. It's not something I want to experience again. So if I'm fucking you raw them I'm open to having a baby with you.

It's that simple. The emotions involved in an abortion is too dense I can't even bang a chick without protection if I don't see her having my kid.

Then in case it happens, I mean we're all humans. I'll make sure I buy you the morning after pill. If you like drink am. If you like no drink am
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by hardon1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
The girl may end up carrying all the wahala associated with this to one innocent man.

Problem that simple withdrawal or N200 condom will save
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by NEUDUDE: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
After another simple guy go inherit this okpo even pay dowry sef. Nekwa just look at grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by aisha1314(f): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tonero5200:

In as much as I'm pro choice and don't have anything against abortion, this both shocks and disgusts me honestly.
For anyone to have this many abortions is nothing but irresponsibility at it's peak.

Every sensible person knows that the withdrawal method alone is not reliable contraception at all. There's a joke that goes "What do you call people who use pulling out as birth control? Ans: Parents"
Nobody in their right mind uses pulling out only, constantly and expects not to get pregnant at one point.
Why couldn't you use condoms, how much do they cost anyways? Much cheaper than an abortion I should assume. And they're not hard to use and don't (contrary to what some think) affect sex.
And why couldn't the girl whose had these 8 abortions get on some form of contraception herself, assuming you guys decided not to use condoms? Women have more than 10 effective but reversible methods to choose from so there's no excuse for this. There's a method of contraception to fit every woman's health and lifestyle.
I'm normally not a judgemental person but in this case I'm just so shocked that someone can be this irresponsible.
And yes, I do think you guys should break up since you can't together be responsible about your sex life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by okoroemeka(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tonero5200:
don't leave that girl for another unsuspecting man to marry,if necessary marry her by hire purchase
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Usmanovic95(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
aisha1314:

In as much as I'm pro choice and don't have anything against abortion, this both shocks and disgusts me honestly.
For anyone to have this many abortions is nothing but irresponsibility at it's peak.

Every sensible person knows that the withdrawal method alone is not reliable contraception at all. There's a joke that goes "What do you call people who use pulling out as birth control? Ans: Parents"
Nobody in their right mind uses pulling out only, constantly and expects not to get pregnant at one point.
Why couldn't you use condoms, how much do they cost anyways? Much cheaper than an abortion I should assume. And they're not hard to use and don't (contrary to what some think) affect sex.
And why couldn't the girl whose had these 8 abortions get on some form of contraception herself, assuming you guys decided not to use condoms? Women have more than 10 effective but reversible methods to choose from so there's no excuse for this. There's a method of contraception to fit every woman's health and lifestyle.
I'm normally not a judgemental person but in this case I'm just so shocked that someone can be this irresponsible.
And yes, I do think you guys should break up since you can't together be responsible about your sex life.

My dear you fall my hand sha,why would you suggest break up for the duo. You want another man to suffer the consequences of this OP and his babe reckless past.Will you wish your loved one settle for a girl like the OP's girlfriend?
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by samwash(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tonero5200:

If I really want talk waytin dey my mind, you & this your girlfriend na....
Mk I nor pronounce cure for una life.
Na only God go save una.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by baddooski: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
okoroemeka:
don't leave that girl for another unsuspecting man to marry,if necessary marry her by hire purchase
good afternoon sir.

Please I need your help in battling scabies. I have purchase Ivermectin tablet. Boazoate cream and even changed my soap to tetmosol.

It works on my buttocks and inner thigh but there is rashes that keeps healing and coming back in my hands. Pls what do I need to do to tackle it inward?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by fecoleef123(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fornication
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by akube34: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
CandyOps:
A medical abortion is usually safe but then the cramps and bleeding may take longer days

My ex and I lost a baby too using medical abortion. It's not something I want to experience again. So if I'm fucking you raw them I'm open to having a baby with you.

It's that simple. The emotions involved in an abortion is too dense I can't even bang a chick without protection if I don't see her having my kid.

Then in case it happens, I mean we're all humans. I'll make sure I buy you the morning after pill. If you like drink am. If you like no drink am
hi
I would like to speak to you in private
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by CandyOps(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
akube34:
hi
I would like to speak to you in private

Hi. Use alphamentips10@gmail.com
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Queendera(f): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2023
Tonero5200:
I hate insulting people.

But boss, honestly, you're stvpid and worst, you have no one to tell you.

There is condom. There are post pills. There are other methods of preventing pregnancy.

Most girls are naive and this becomes worst when in love especially when they trust you.

You are more or less taking advantage of that poor girl.

Why try making it your duty to prevent her pregnancy for God's sake? Always use a condom and give her postinor after sex.

But better still why not go see her parents? If you've given her 8 belle, I see no reason why she might not be good for you as a wife.

Please do something right for her sake.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by LookBeautifulPe(f): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by omolasho: 11:46pm On Jan 25
Oh! God of mercy I need a virgin to marry and not a damaged woman from this man. 8 abortions, what a wicked world!
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Intrepid01(m): 12:24am On Jan 26
Mr. Accidental discharge Weldone!😂😆

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warri Guys And Their Toasting Patterns!. . . Lol!. / See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size / She Doesn't Argue With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.