Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. (5627 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Tonero5200: 3:16am On Oct 23, 2023
I don't know why I feel bad, but I do feel bad..I am human. She refused to give birth out of wedlock unless I go see her parents and do the necessary which is very okay by me, because I know I am not yet ready and where she's from I heard just the traditional rite alone can start a building foundation to lintel level...
we have tried breaking up because of this but one way or the other she still find her way back to me..My withdrawal game is good if not the count would have been more than that, but no matter how pro you are they must be some accidental discharge unknowingly most times.
I have advised her from the bottom of my heart because of the love we share that what she's doing it's not good and might affect her in the future with her family which might be me or some other guy. The thought of this is killing me and I am ready to call it off by the end of this month with no looking back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Carcholce: 3:28am On Oct 23, 2023
Your pull out game is top notch but you are on your 8 abortion.

Why did you make the title about your girlfriend alone? She is aborting your future.

You are dealing with a woman that will ruin you for life. A woman that does not want to give birth out of wedlock should be intelligent enough to lock her legs and throw the keys into the ocean until bride price is paid. The fact she’s blackmailing you with marriage, blackmailing you with free cheap sex and at the same time she’s blackmailing you with abortions. She’s not a going to make a good wife.

she is only mirroring you and your actions. Which means your ways nor clear. Na you nor get sense. Idiotic element.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Nwodosis(m): 4:02am On Oct 23, 2023
Are you for real?
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Tonero5200: 4:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Nwodosis:
Are you for real?
Before you see a man lamenting in the middle of the night.
I have all the proof of our chat yesterday evening already screenshot on my phone in case something happens. But God knows I have always advised her and did my part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by ojotobiloba1: 4:12am On Oct 23, 2023
Tonero5200:
I don't know why I feel bad, but I do feel bad..I am human. She refused to give birth out of wedlock unless I go see her parents and do the necessary which is very okay by me, because I know I am not yet ready and where she's from I heard just the traditional rite alone can start a building foundation to lintel level...
we have tried breaking up because of this but one way or the other she still find her way back to me..My withdrawal game is good if not the count would have been more than that, but no matter how pro you are they must be some accidental discharge unknowingly most times.
I have advised her from the bottom of my heart because of the love we share that what she's doing it's not good and might affect her in the future with her family which might be me or some other guy. The thought of this is killing me and I am ready to call it off by the end of this month with no looking back.
8 fucking Abortions.
Abeg, wetin remain again in her womb

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Weknowbetter: 4:27am On Oct 23, 2023
You have cell phone and internet but no access to birth control? Be for real

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Reminderz: 4:42am On Oct 23, 2023
wow! a record would soon be broken by the time she reaches 20! keep it on bro! don't give up just yet! she will soon be given her own plaque like Hilda Baci...

she's a 5000 yard wife material... I love industrious women like that... cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by JASONjnr(m): 6:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Carcholce:

Why did you make the title about your girlfriend alone? She is aborting your future.

You are dealing with a woman that will ruin you for life. A woman that does not want to give birth out of wedlock should be intelligent enough to lock her legs and throw the keys into the ocean until bride price is paid. The fact she’s blackmailing you with marriage, blackmailing you with free cheap sex and at the same time she’s blackmailing you with abortions. She’s not a going to make a good wife.

she’s only mirroring you and your actions. Na you nor get sense. Idiotic element.

You asked him why he made the topic all about the girl, yet you went ahead talking bad about her when you haven't heard from her side.

You don't even know if the dude is the one pouring everything inside her or he's just scared to settle down and you don't even know if the family of the girl will collect less than he's assuming to settle them.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by oz4real83(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2023
When she has finished destroying her womb and you dump her later, she will attach herself to an innocent man who will join her in fasting, prayers and jumping from pillar to post in search of children embarassed. Not every breakup is peaceful, if she can't peacefully leave you alone, dump her and move on. Some families use old criminal traditions instituted by greedy ancestors, to continue to perpetuate their family greed on prospective inlaws embarassed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Carcholce: 6:18am On Oct 23, 2023
JASONjnr:

You asked him why he made the topic all about the girl, yet you went ahead talking bad about her when you haven't heard from her side.

You don't even know if the dude is the one pouring everything inside her or he's just scared to settle down and you don't even know if the family of the girl will collect less than he's assuming to settle them.

You my friend do not know how to judge things neutrally. I castigated the OP and the machine aborting girlfriend. Don’t side one party.

If the OP is the one pouring everything inside, it means he and the lady are fools. I have been a fool too.

If he is scared of settling down, he is still a fool, it becomes a title at 40.

If he does not have the exact sum the girls family is asking of, he is still a fool for continuing to pour inside.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Babamide(m): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2023
Your girlfriend is the fool here. You are already planning to dump her for another man to carry.
But the truth be say if you can treat another human like this, your own is waiting for you in front.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Burgermotors: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2023
8 gini, Tinubu most hear this

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by C2Ok: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2023
What did I just read 😭
That same girl which I know you won’t marry will na go and tell the guy she ends up trapping not to look at her past!!!
Messed up shhiiiii

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Usmanovic95(m): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2023
OP your withdrawal game is world class grin good is an understatement.

You obviously know your babe is fertile,yet you keep relying on your withdrawal method,what happen to use of condom and post sex pills. Both of you are way to careless and cant complement each other.

You obviously can't tell the damage the series of abortions could have done to her womb,you shouldn't take any further, you've done way too many already. No sex without protection should be the watchword at least till you are man enough to handle responsibilities.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by worldclass68(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2023
On the 8th! nawao.....and nah one unfortunately lucky man go still jam this one laidis angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by ItisWell22(f): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2023
If you really love her enough for marriage, please, meet her family ASAP. 😢

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by fourboys: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2023
This is crazy shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Usmanovic95(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2023
worldclass68:
On the 8th! nawao.....and nah one unfortunately lucky man go still jam this one laidis angry

The OP must marry am by fire by force or else we go gather swear for am.Another man must not suffer for the consequences of their reckless past.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by vincenteger: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2023
Op, me and you know that you'll not marry the lady in question and you have already seen how damages she is hence the reason for your worries or perhaps you need a smooth way to leave the relationship.
The both of you are to be blamed.
If you like break up with her today or tomorrow, she'll continue to hunt you.
If you were against the removal all along, you should have made effort to reach out to one or two of her family members but No, you didn't. All becos you were enjoying it.
Continue
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Coolsat(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2023
Mehn what's this
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Snowx: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Both of you are very wicked

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Pzpropertylimit(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2023
Just try and dump her , one curse from her using her bleeding moment is enough to destroy all u have and urself. U are poor , yet ur dick de rise

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2023
Pull out game champion plus 8 abortion..?

Abi I no read am well

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Hideaki: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2023
Marry her now before you regret it .
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2023
This post is annoying.your pull out game is strong and this is her 8th abortion.you are very stupid.i dated lady for 6years and she got pregnant only once.so OP,you are foolish for talking about pull out game.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Blitzking: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2023
Things are happening and one man somewhere will think he has seen wife. Better marry her..this lady can kill u...if its small thing let her talk to her family make una do enter house.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by obinna58(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2023
And one simp go later marry and keep waiting patiently for years for a child

If you marry her and she no give you child after a year, send her to her papa house. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Harddiskng(m): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Carcholce:

she is only mirroring you and your actions. Which means your ways nor clear. Na you nor get sense. Idiotic element.

At the bolded. When her bride price is finally paid how would she retrieve the key from the ocean, to unlock her legs

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by HopeNeverDies: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2023
Damnn!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Guest2008: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Carcholce:

Chai! It's true sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by 1Sharon(f): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2023
You and your GF don't know what a condom is?

Shit like this alienating. Y'all are weird out here.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. by Guest2008: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2023
8th abortion kwa shocked
People get mind o.

She will still end up with a loving and caring husband and have children without any form of delay.
Is it not this life again

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? / Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why / Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.