Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,791 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? (4864 Views)

In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship / Why Is It Easier To Confide In Strangers Than Friends? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Sijo01(f): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
U hav an issue in ur relationship, & u really wanna talk 2sombdy abut it.
who sud dat person be?
ur parents? - dey might nt like ur partner
ur friends? - dey might b envious of ur relationship
kept it 2 urself? - it wil nt help issues.

now who sud dt be & why?
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by iyatrustee(f): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
if the chips are down and i need to talk to someone, it would be my parents(depending on my relationship with them). most times, your so called friends are worse than your enenies when it is all about a guy.
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Sijo01(f): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2011
wat happens if ur parents dnt approve of d guy, dnt u fink it will b an opportunity 4dem to advise u to live him?
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by bekay911(f): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
meet a counselor dat is married dey ,ust av gome tru ur situation frnds might give u biased advise and might turn u to an object od mockery bt sum+ frm outside d box will b in a very gud position 2 advise u.
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by slimyem: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
older,responsible and experienced friends do it for me.i have quite a number of them around me.
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
Counselor is all urs
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by iice(f): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
Myself mostly.  I don't believe in a problem shared, a problem half solved.  With humans, it tends to end up a problem multiplied.
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
If I wanna talk to anyone,the best choice would be my parents,I'm sure they'll like the guy provided he is responsible.
Another choice my besty,though most people say you shouldn't trust anyone,she has proven to be trustworthy countless times,except she changes tomorrow.
The me I know does weird things a times,I could walk up to a stranger(but I weigh the person first o,)not just any type of person stranger,and politely ask for a listening ear. I've done it before.
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 25, 2011
iice:

Myself mostly. I don't believe in a problem share, a problem half solved. With humans, it tends to end up a problem multiplied.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2011
^^^What are u doing here? oya let's go back to ferex thread
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2011
[size=14pt]People that truly care about you! Not necessarily your parents! Uncles, auntys, cousins. . . As long as the age gap is not too much! I wont confide in an uncle or aunty that's older than me by more than 7 years! Cousins are best though! wink[/size]
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by stagger: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2011
Ideally, no one.

But if you need to, then get a mentor who has been married for at least 15 to 20 years and who has a happy marriage. Even at that, you do not spill the beans directly. Ask him (for men) and her (for women) what they would do in a particular situation. You narrate the situation and get their response.
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by NuhuRibadu: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2011
find out those people your spouse respect a lot and won't really say "no" to their advice, and try and build a cordial relationship with those people (if you find them respectable too) before you even marriage. If there are no such people in your marriage, then, the marriage will most prolly hit the rock one day
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by maclatunji: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2011
Nairaland grin
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by saintfrank(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2011
Humm I guess it’s will be of more help to approach a stranger , or meet some professional love Guru for advice
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by ChuckD2(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2011
the answers lie within you. why would anyone narrate themselves to third parties in relationship matters? cognitive analysis of your situation while factoring in your aspirations, feelings and excesses you can accomoodate will present the best solution to your challenges. tell me it's not that easy and i'll tell you: "grow up".
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by bbwlurv(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2011
I kip and talk to myself cos i am my own consultant. furthermore,i go to forums and sites and try to draw conclusions from d daily experience shared,dat way i kip my union secured cos rily,i no knw wu like me o,
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by ogbongzky(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2011
maclatunji:

Nairaland grin

hahaha, if you try that option, you are on your own oo, lol
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by 1forall: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2011
Actually, I think the best person to talk confide in in a relationship is the partner. Really.

I think it's easier and faster that way, and prevents the potential embarrassment of discussing private issues with a 3rd party.
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by chinnyonwu(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2011
Your pastor
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2011
stagger:

Ideally, no one.

But if you need to, then get a mentor who has been married for at least 15 to 20 years and who has a happy marriage. Even at that, you do not spill the beans directly. Ask him (for men) and her (for women) what they would do in a particular situation. You narrate the situation and get their response.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so you sef dey come romance section grin grin grin grin grin grin

odiaero:

^^^What are u doing here? oya let's go back to ferex thread
ah, even you my chairman, abeg , go back to fx thread , this section no get anything trade calls to offer
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by AmakaG29(f): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2011
Your partner should be the first person you confide in, but if you need further advice look to someone who is happily in a relationship and can be objective. Many couples would benefit from having an older, established couple to serve as a mentor. Parents are inefficient because you and not your relationship are their priority. You need someone who won't overreact or use the information to harm you.
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Ivbade: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
Your Pastor!
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Powerz: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2011
when it comes to relationship,privacy is needed. not everybody is free with their parents when it comes to relationship,so i don't advise inviting parents on that. And for friends not all friend is happy with your relationship and beside you don't see their heart neither can you predict what they are up to, so friends are excluded. The best person to invite or confide on in a relationship is a counselor.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by MMM2(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
op u tell ur 2nd GF or BF wink
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
Bring it to niaraland and hide behind a new user id
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by ronkebp(f): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ Poster, it depends on who you have a sincere relationship with, and what you are hoping to acheive by letting others or someone know about your problems, Most problems are solved by you just remaining calm and just letting that storm to pass, and before you know it, you can think clearer and the answers you seek are coming into your mind. Though most times we all need encouraging words that would help us in-times of intense pain and confusion.
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by ElmA1(f): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2011
Talk to someone that truly cares about you.A friend,or family(sisters or cousins)
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
Ivbade:

Your Pastor!DAT IS HAPPILY MARRIED!! smiley smiley
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Odunnu: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
I've not had any serious challenge in my relationship but when few months ago I had a near serious one, I couldnt talk to my parents because I figured out they'l re-drum the 'be calm, be patient' advice. I talked my kid brother (who doubles as my pally) he didnt give me a settling advice and I was getting apprehensive, angry and confrontational. I resorted to talk online to a woman who cant pick me from the crowd so was very objective in her advice. I talked to NLnd's Chaircover and i've used her so often to quell my anxieties even when I knew what to do.
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by gbengene2009: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2011
It's best not to trust anybody aside ur partner wen it comes to ur relationship matters nt even ur best fwend coz e might turn to stab u @ d back 2mao, Wot i do wen i wan discuss such matters is go to chatting rooms lyk Dating room on the 2go application whr no one knows or recognise u, and pour out ma mind to d fullest
Re: Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? by Creamish(f): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2011
its either my mum or myself . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do / How To Approach A Woman : The Three Second Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.