Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Fuel Hits N685/litre In North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Hits N685/litre In North (15742 Views)

Fuel Hits N1,000 Per Litre As Scarcity Bites Harder In Kaduna / PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / Fuel Hits N250/Litre In Abuja, Others, Queues Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by sukkot: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2023
Treadway:
not yet oo. Wifey went in again, saw the said passport, but it wasn't released to her cos according to them it has a quality control issue. So now we're pressing buttons.
ahhhh oga ooo. well am sure she will get it soon. new guy is working
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Truf: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hahahaha...all of you are the same. Lol crying 'BILLIONAIRES'. grin Very funny. Crying on behalf of the poor.
Unfortunate object, common sense is far from your lineage. Big phool

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by CSTRR: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Peter obi talked and talked.
Gave all kinds of statistics and but for where?

Na old clown that said he just wants to dance that some millions of idiots voted for.

Una go hear am.

By 2027, the bigotry would disappear from your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by David160(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/fuel-hits-n685-litre-in-north/

God will continue to punish those that voted for Tinubu... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2023
Truf:
Unfortunate object, common sense is far from your lineage. Big phool

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Obibelieve43: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2023
Ggcfc

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by ufotunang: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2023
Nawaoooo...see what APC and Tinubu has caused
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by ufotunang: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2023
What do you expect when you vote an old man into power
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by ufotunang: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Renewed hope to Renewed shege🙄
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by ufotunang: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Nigerians miss Peter obi .. Peter obi would had made fuel price to be cheap
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
God1000:
Tinubu is making me to miss Buhari as terrible as the last administration was
..🤣🤣🤣..so you want Buhari to come back 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Andy1985ng(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
On this mandate...I stand.

We neva see shege yet. grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by lizko(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
Here in Borno state at Ndume sectorial zone askira uba is 700…Is Running down my business gradually, when will this hardship. Man finished school no work, small one that person that manage government policy is eating it up.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by lizko(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
My is that people still don't want to believe that this election was rigged. Statistics won't work in Nigerian voting system. If one man can rigged the whole state over night just 4get.
taylor88:

See truth is we always generalize in this country

Every tribe is guilty of condemning all tribe because of a particular person

That been said not all Yorubas support Tinubu

Yes I’m guilty of calling out all Yorubas but deep down I know say no be all of them

Many Yorubas didn’t vote Tinubu

And I pray God provide for the Yorubas that wasn’t clouded by tribalism

Many Yorubas even know that Tinubu was useless even before contesting

Yorubas like Mr Macaroni, Iyabo Ojo, Nasboi, Broda shaggi, Even Gistlover etc never supported Tinubu

The Yorubas that support Tinubu na those hungry ones wey dey thief plantain and rice for Ibadan
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by BigIyanga: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
henchc:
APC said and lied to themselves that they will not increase fuel price. it was increased from N220 to N465 and now N685. Most times i wonder on what basis was APC re-elected Please Let Nigeria Breathe!!!!
If elections were held today, APC would still be re-elected .. and its voters would go about complaining of bad government

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by breezeng: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
But people are dieing in droves now as the policies bite harder on an average Nigerians.
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by ufuosman(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Naija dey go where we no know
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by duketerry22(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is the sense. Gradually increase the price and give the same reasons but would you blame them? This was always bound to happen it shouldn't come as a surprise. The people in govt are acting like they don't know what's happening. 500miliion spent in a week at a hotel, 130million per car for senators and some of them are returning o. Okay we're not yet ready.. it'll hit everyone last last this suffering knows no tribe or religion
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Sergio103(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=Kamachicho post=126565504][/quote]

Thanks so much dearest ❣️
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Sergio103(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
smyo:
Happy birthday to you,

Thanks bro
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Proudlyomonna: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Andy1985ng:
On this mandate...I stand.

We neva see shege yet. grin grin grin

Lolll na shege We still dey so grin grin

Before the criminal go launch the Banzia phrase, hunger go don shift urchins waist grin grin
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by ogbonti: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kachidubem:
if Nigeria can adopt this Dubai style of paying dia citizens from the common wealth of the nation, we won't even complain about government again

Simple as ,once they sell the oil daily, bring the money share it to the population of ages above 18

Imagine receiving 100k daily ... to Japa no go hungry you again

1.3 million barrels x 100 USD per barrel = $130 million a day (assuming we can meet that production goal and buyer is ready for the oil)

Nigeria is 220 million people === share 130 million dollars to 220 million people is $0.59 which is 59 cents per person

0.59 x N1,100 [$1/ N1,100] = N649 NAIRA ONLY

Boy. NIGERIA is a poor country because na N649 go reach everybody hand every day IF the proceeds of oil is shared to everyone
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Johncuppa(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:

See truth is we always generalize in this country

Every tribe is guilty of condemning all tribe because of a particular person

That been said not all Yorubas support Tinubu

Yes I’m guilty of calling out all Yorubas but deep down I know say no be all of them

Many Yorubas didn’t vote Tinubu

And I pray God provide for the Yorubas that wasn’t clouded by tribalism

Many Yorubas even know that Tinubu was useless even before contesting

Yorubas like Mr Macaroni, Iyabo Ojo, Nasboi, Broda shaggi, Even Gistlover etc never supported Tinubu

The Yorubas that support Tinubu na those hungry ones wey dey thief plantain and rice for Ibadan
God bless you.
We keep saying this but they do not want to listen to us.
How has Yorubas supported this man?
How? We glued with the internet during the primary to support YEMI. And when it didn't happen, majority threw their support to Obi, what else could we have done? Yemi refused to back out, Baba OBJ, the afeniferes ... the youths all had no vote of confidence passed on him.

It's truly a trying time for us.
The omoluabis have not been this humiliated before

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
The consequences of voting stupidly in February this year
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Babysho(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kachidubem:
Guys ,,, see this thing... if you divide 26 trillion naira by our population (200 mill), it will give us 130,000 naira

Meaning Nigeria can afford to pay it citizens 130k daily

Nigeria makes over $154 million from crude oil daily

Why can't we just be paying our citizens 130k daily , coz all these money Govt claim dey are spending is not impacting on our lives at all

Dubai pays it citizens money for just being a citizen... too much oil money

You’ve just proffered a solution better than anything Tinubu has been offering. You’ve just solved a part of the economic crisis actually.

The thing about paying citizens I.e unemployment benefit is that it’s usually not enough to even make one get by and so it forces MOST to eventually get a job. In Nigeria, this can help solve the general panic and at the same time still ginger the workforce. As a young guy, seeing my gs riding Benz is enough for me to not rely on N20k so I go out to work.

But the fact that we’re not even getting any benefits at all means they’re after our lives. They want everybody to panic like cavemen hustle for jobs, including those that actually don’t want to work and would have been satisfied with the 20k will heap on the pressure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by teewhyhomes: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
We pray the price comes down soon. Happy new week! Please don't hesitate to visit our website @teewhyhomes for your Real Estate needs.
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Kachidubem: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Babysho:

You’ve just proffered a solution better than anything Tinubu has been offering. You’ve just solved a part of the economic crisis actually.

The thing about paying citizens I.e unemployment benefit is that it’s usually not enough to even make one get by and so it forces MOST to eventually get a job. In Nigeria, this can help solve the general panic and at the same time still ginger the workforce. As a young guy, seeing my gs riding Benz is enough for me to not rely on N20k so I go out to work.

But the fact that we’re not even getting any benefits at all means they’re after our lives. They want everybody to panic like cavemen hustle for jobs, including those that actually don’t want to work and would have been satisfied with the 20k will heap on the pressure.
Spot on !!!

This solution will even reduce crime rate and election violence...think of it...if citizens were paid from the national wealth... who would want to risk his life for 3k snatching ballot box ?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Kachidubem: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
ogbonti:

1.3 million barrels x 100 USD per barrel = $130 million a day (assuming we can meet that production goal and buyer is ready for the oil)

Nigeria is 220 million people === share 130 million dollars to 220 million people is $0.59 which is 59 cents per person

Boy. NIGERIA is a poor country because na N649 go reach everybody hand every day IF the proceeds of oil is shared to everyone

We won't pay infants and children...only 18 years and above ...and I'm sure 18 yrs and above is not up to 220 million in population
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Kachidubem: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
ogbonti:

Nobody can tell the exact amount they produce... Government lies too much

Every dime America govt donates to us for aid should also be shared

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Brushstrokes20: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
👀👀😳😳By the time eBOLA is done ravaging the shyyythole, brainless zombies will be queueing up in droves for Somalia visa 🇸🇴😜😜😀😀😉😉😅😅
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Babysho(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kachidubem:

Spot on !!!

This solution will even reduce crime rate and election violence...think of it...if citizens were paid from the national wealth... who would want to risk his life for 3k snatching ballot box ?

I agree! If only the leaders were actually creating jobs and industries as they were pressing our necks, the economy would have been growing probably the fastest in the world but no jobs with hungry men na jungle.

The truth is that they'd have to forgo a lot of capital expenditure to pay the citizens the benefits because I know for a fact that these leaders will NEVER cut from their salaries to fund it.
But I think we should go ahead. Let all the yeye expenditure pause. The citizenry needs a break, the demand is not meeting supply.
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by DigitalJobs: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Solar Cars Are The Way Forward For Us.

So Much Abundance of Sun Energy in Nigeria Wasting Away Whilst We Continue To Prioritise Fuel Resources That Is Already Bastardized with Corruption.

"Change" is What Nigerians FEAR. Yet - They Want "CHANGE".

By Now; Many Youths of Nigeria Should Be Driving On Cheap Solar Cars And Never Have To Worry About Continuous Hiking of Fuel Price.

For Those of You Who Are Ready To Adopt The Usage of Solar Cars in Nigeria;

Check What We Have For You Using The Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7886740/join-solar-cars-partnership-verified#126572549

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC: Next Minimum Wage Will Be Based On Cost Of Living / Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. / Pandora Papers: Justice Stella Ogene London Property & Offshore Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.