Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Fuel Hits N685/litre In North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Hits N685/litre In North (15747 Views)

Fuel Hits N1,000 Per Litre As Scarcity Bites Harder In Kaduna / PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / Fuel Hits N250/Litre In Abuja, Others, Queues Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Kachidubem: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=wittywriter post=126565729]
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Kachidubem: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2023
wittywriter:

CHILDREN & MINORS inclusive.

Wittyness.
I swear .. if they even include children , the money will still go round .... even if they make it 50k per day ... NIGERIANS will never complain in this life again.

We , NIGERIANS have no business being hungry and poor , we are blessed . Chai
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2023
All the animals that love Tinubu so much are here reading comments.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by LordBillionz: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:

See truth is we always generalize in this country

Every tribe is guilty of condemning all tribe because of a particular person

That been said not all Yorubas support Tinubu

Yes I’m guilty of calling out all Yorubas but deep down I know say no be all of them

Many Yorubas didn’t vote Tinubu

And I pray God provide for the Yorubas that wasn’t clouded by tribalism

Many Yorubas even know that Tinubu was useless even before contesting

Yorubas like Mr Macaroni, Iyabo Ojo, Nasboi, Broda shaggi, Even Gistlover etc never supported Tinubu

The Yorubas that support Tinubu na those hungry ones wey dey thief plantain and rice for Ibadan
Rice and plantain bandits grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Walz001: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/fuel-hits-n685-litre-in-north/

Make una never make mouth or abuse yet .... December una go know the result of the government you guys voted for

My take

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by aviara: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Our master strategist is working, remember he built Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2023
Shei... Una voted Apc.... and useless.... wants to kee someone ontop him matter where as he has killed thousands of people with his clueless brain...!!

And stolen mandate..... ...

Enjoy him naah.... monkey dey chop... Baboon dey work...

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Chochovini: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2023
No, it will favour them and their families.
Other democratical countries have a Presidents.
Nigeria = ACCIDENT.
A parkaged one at that.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by callmevirus(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
Not bad ... it will soon hit N1000. Just exercise patience

I believe you but na 1,250
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by InvertedHammer: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu oya if this is a prank Abeg e don do

You got us with the prank already

Abeg move to your technocratic part

Bring out the real first class in you from Chicago university

Enough is Enough

But if this is the actual best of you then you must be a monumental failure

You’re rich in looted wealth but has zero sense compared to that of a fowl
/

Nigerian technocrats are only good when they work under the supervision of Oyibo. They perform exceptionally well because there is a good running system in place like in UN, World Bank, IMF, etc.

Pluck them and throw them in a position where critical thinking is independently necessary (like the chaos called Nigeria), you will realize that they are mere paper tigers with minds devoid of creative reasoning.

/

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by stewiepeter: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin sorry for yourself.
Look at this unfortunate fellow, the problem in Nigeria doesn’t affect me at all because I am not in Nigeria. I just feel for people who are suffering doesn’t matter what region they come from.
Since you’re so shallow that the only thing you can do is open your mouth and say trash, carry on and see where it will take you.
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Treadway: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
We should make it 1000 at least it will help to slow down the economy
abi o..it will also further reduce traffic congestion like my egbon Sukkot said.

Na welcome development. Like one bro rightly said, shege is egalitarian and so doesn't discriminate🤣. Fire on!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by aviara: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2023
When next you hear Emikolan?
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by bluefilm: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2023
As long as the new administration is still them and their families worldwide, I am completely contented.
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by aviara: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Please can APC bring back Buhari? Nigerians are suffering
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by sedIoyol(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Ozommadu:
grin

Shege fa cheesy

Helinues, seunmsg, yarimo, FreeStuffsNG, obiedun and other resident zombieeees right now grin grin
lolz
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by hansomb: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2023
Honestly, we've gotten to a point where some things you just have to over look them and not buy them. Standard of living is totally non existent. We just live to survive now.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by bluefilm: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
See truth is we always generalize in this country

Every tribe is guilty of condemning all tribe because of a particular person

That been said not all Yorubas support Tinubu

Yes I’m guilty of calling out all Yorubas but deep down I know say no be all of them

Many Yorubas didn’t vote Tinubu

And I pray God provide for the Yorubas that wasn’t clouded by tribalism

Many Yorubas even know that Tinubu was useless even before contesting

Yorubas like Mr Macaroni, Iyabo Ojo, Nasboi, Broda shaggi, Even Gistlover etc never supported Tinubu

The Yorubas that support Tinubu na those hungry ones wey dey thief plantain and rice for Ibadan

You are absolutely correct.

I am fully aware that so many Yorubas never wanted Tinubu there.

The voting in Lagos alone is enough indicator.

The ones that voted for Agbado are the Ronu miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2023
stewiepeter:

Look at this unfortunate fellow, the problem in Nigeria doesn’t affect me at all because I am not in Nigeria. I just feel for people who are suffering doesn’t matter what region they come from.
Since you’re so shallow that the only thing you can do is open your mouth and say trash, carry on and see where it will take you.

Hahahaha...all of you are the same. Lol crying 'BILLIONAIRES'. grin Very funny. Crying on behalf of the poor.

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by stewiepeter: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hahahaha...all of you are the same. Lol crying 'BILLIONAIRES'. grin
It’s so sad that you think anyone that say anything about this government is from the east. I am from the North dude, change the way you think.
For context I am not a billionaire, I am just comfortable.
Also, there are people that are from the east that support this government and people from the west that are not supporting this government.
Since you’re so myopic in your views I feel it’s appropriate to mention it to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by aviara: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Yorubas that believe they are the brightest and smartest in Nigeria. They said a Tinubu presidency is the golden opportunity Nigeria needs to become like Dubai, Switzerland, USA, UK, France etc.

Now we have yorubas in all the strategic positions in Nigeria. The present state of the nation and economy doesn't show we have intellectuals in charge of the economy.
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by sukkot: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2023
Treadway:
abi o..it will also further reduce traffic congestion like my egbon Sukkot said.

Na welcome development. Like one bro rightly said, shege is egalitarian and so doesn't discriminate🤣. Fire on!
hehe i like to see the glass half full grin
Salute Chief, you done collect pali ?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2023
stewiepeter:

It’s so sad that you think anyone that say anything about this government is from the east. I am from the North dude, change the way you think.
For context I am not a billionaire, I am just comfortable.
Also, there are people that are from the east that support this government and people from the west that are not supporting this government.
Since you’re so myopic in your views I feel it’s appropriate to mention it to you.

Where did I mention East. Please! Haba Mr Northerner. grin
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Alvin212(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2023

Issa Ewedu and Amala

Government
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Bahamas95(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2023
"Some operators, who spoke on the condition of anonymity said when they received signals from their headquarters to hike the pump price of petrol, they quickly had to comply"

This is the only time they quickly comply, wicked Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Lumarstone: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2023
I hope those idiots that always defend this evil GOVERNMENT are reading this news? The big question now is;

Which side is Nigeria now? Is Nigeria on the Progressive part OR on the Retrogressive part?
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by clinician2x: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Ozommadu:
grin

Shege fa cheesy

Helinues, seunmsg, yarimo, FreeStuffsNG, obiedun and other resident zombieeees right now grin grin

Haha e be like and NlPoliceWoman don get sense finally. The other day he was preaching what must be done to move the country forward. He say tinubu must remove security vote i laugh. Tinubu way no giv me one fvck about ur papa u de tell to remove security votes.
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by phoenix45(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2023
You will never find those evil humans called Agbadoians in this thread. Just post any news concerning P.O or South East and they will arrive like bees wey wan chop shit
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by stewiepeter: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Where did I mention East. Please! Haba Mr Northerner. grin
I see I am talking to a fool, continue I won’t reply you again.
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Coolgent(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2023
Agbadorism economy...
It may reach 1000 before December 25.
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2023
stewiepeter:

I see I am talking to a fool, continue I won’t reply you again.

Hahaha. Go and fill your tank. grin
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Treadway: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2023
sukkot:
hehe i like to see the glass half full grin
Salute Chief, you done collect pali ?
not yet oo. Wifey went in again, saw the said passport, but it wasn't released to her cos according to them it has a quality control issue. So now we're pressing buttons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi / Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. / Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.