Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Fuel Hits N685/litre In North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Hits N685/litre In North (15698 Views)

PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by a4cube: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
I saw a post where somebody was begging for food money that he lost his job. I quickly run the opay account number on my mobile banking app and I was not disappointed.
I followed by checking his previous post, I wasn't disappointed also.
He is still an agbodorian as at today.

Anyway hope the person he was begging lhis fellow agbadorian) will help him sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by MICVOCT(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
Not bad ... it will soon hit N1000. Just exercise patience

<<<soft sarcasm>>

Smile

MICVOCT
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Truthsave: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ozommadu:
grin

Shege fa cheesy

Helinues, seunmsg, yarimo, FreeStuffsNG, obiedun and other resident zombieeees right now grin grin

😁😁
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Frankie6835: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
I still dey buy 197@ e go favor me and my family station πŸ˜…
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by SirLakes: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Renewed shege banza....na up North e dey start from grin
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by alphaNomega: 3:51am On Oct 24, 2023
PMS is sold at N140/L to agbadorians and sothwest nigeria
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Greenfaces: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Oh boyy
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by emmanuelbrown26: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2023
a4cube:
I saw a post where somebody was begging for food money that he lost his job. I quickly run the opay account number on my mobile banking app and I was not disappointed.

Anyway hope the person he was begging lhis fellow agbadorian) will help him sha.
I swear to gawd bro. There's one irony about dis whole thing.
1. Percentage of Agbado beggers are much more higher than that of Obidient and articulates but on daily bases they keep causing nuisance. I hv swore not to render any kind of help no matter d extend be it at d point of death
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by BItt: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2023
a4cube:

Its probably my post. Well it's part of life when people make mockery of people's difficult times.
Put it at the back of your mind that life goes beyond nairaland and politics.

I have had to help several other people without thinking about who they are or where they are from
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by a4cube: 12:57am On Oct 26, 2023
BItt:

Its probably my post. Well it's part of life when people make mockery of people's difficult times.
Put it at the back of your mind that life goes beyond nairaland and politics.

I have had to help several other people without thinking about who they are or where they are from
I don't know if its you or not, can't even remember the section I saw that post. Meanwhile if it was you, why do you think my post is mocking you? Nevertheless, if you actual did give away before probably during gej or bubu and now you voted to lose your job then you don't need anybody to muck you. You suppose muck yourself for your stupid decision that turned you to online begger. You deserve no pity. Mumu
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by Gunayo(m): 2:52am On Oct 26, 2023
MadamExcellency:
I bought N650 down here in the East.
Very cheap
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by BItt: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2023
a4cube:
I don't know if its you or not, can't even remember the section I saw that post. Meanwhile if it was you, why do you think my post is mocking you? Nevertheless, if you actual did give away before probably during gej or bubu and now you voted to lose your job then you don't need anybody to muck you. You suppose muck yourself for your stupid decision that turned you to online begger. You deserve no pity. Mumu

No one wins internet trolling, the words will die away just like several other non-value -adding alphabets on nairaland.
Re: Fuel Hits N685/litre In North by a4cube: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2023
BItt:

No one wins internet trolling, the words will die away just like several other non-value -adding alphabets on nairaland.
Your condition have turned you to motivational speaker spewing nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara / Fuel Scarcity, No Electricity: Nigerians Are Really Suffering – Ben Bruce / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.