Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest (21168 Views)

Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits / Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by wittywriter: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2023
fobiflex:
Alaba is locked down o, not seeing any post on that, what’s happening?
https://www.nairaland.com/7886574/lagos-shuts-down-alaba-international

creativehubb:
DSS should call this man to order, he is inciting northerners to violence.

Lastmankc:
A slave can't arrest his master

Wittyness.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by tiswell(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

Abacha said if you’re getting a threat of war from a yoruba man that you should go to sleep

Gumi this is a yoruba government and you already know they’ve no liver to attack anyone let alone the almighty Fulanis

Gumi paste your account details make u buy you beer
IBB
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by tiswell(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Still wondering why this terrorist hasn't been arrested.

Go and arrest him fa.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by chudez0147(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2023
Olodo tribal bigot. It was ibb that said it
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

Abacha said if you’re getting a threat of war from a yoruba man that you should go to sleep

Gumi this is a yoruba government and you already know they’ve no liver to attack anyone let alone the almighty Fulanis

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by manmade(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2023
DirtyGold:
This was how that Shia guy (Elzakzaky) felt he was untouchable until the government put him in a cage.

Democracy doesn't men; arbitrary disregard to legally constituted authorities and/or reckless utterances.

Let's be guided, please.

What's tha business?
I don't even think that man did anything wrong apart from his followers disturbing the traffic on Kaduna metropolitan , this bandits negotiator and religion bigot is only trying to play religious cards by pitching the christian against Muslim to cause chaos but his plans has failed.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by hotseat: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2023
Satan Sheik Gumi is above the laws of the land.

Know this and be at peace with yourselves!

He comes from the tribe of the untouchables!

One Nigeria: the Hausa/Fulani way!
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by airsaylongcome: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2023
Judolisco:
Dis one think say na Jonathan dey power.... Dem go soon carry u...make tinubu no allow northerners use him head play oh...

Carry who? Sheikh Gumi? This government no fit try am
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Jagabanarmy: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Gumi, your days as a free man are numbered.
Your arrest is near.
Supported
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by manmade(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Yoruba get liver so? Remember what IBB said
if there is any man IBB respect and fear in the NA but living and dead, it's a Yoruba man , have you heard about Babatunde idiagbon?
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Dottormentor: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2023
You are a fool, did buhari arrested gumi? Even with his utterances. Stop hating and grow up. Asuzuka ofeowerinlato buto. Shior
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by masseratti: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

so ohaneze is now Yoruba group.... We know of BMC crew... And now èmi lọ́kàn Group... But to be frank you obidient groups dey fall my hand biko... I think obidients that are much more cerebral should take over the social media propaganda from you guys, you guy are doing a very horrible job.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by lapintoz: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2023
😄😄😄

This is a fantastic satire.

Yorubas are known for peace, we do not threaten anyone....but we have our ways in the scheme of things. Afterall, there are 999 ways to skin a cat.

You gerrit? If you don't, forget about rit 😊

taylor88:
Gumi I support you

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Fiscus105(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2023
He is feeling the heat unlike wen jihadist was in power.

I'm very sure, he will careful with careless utterances next time.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Daystar7: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2023
manmade:
if there is any man IBB respect and fear in the NA but living and dead, it's a Yoruba man , have you heard about Babatunde idiagbon?

Stop capping
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Fiscus105(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

Abi ooo, that was how CLUELESS slept and woke up, seeing himself outside corridor of power, the same way YEAST slept off and still struggling to be ordinary no2 for decades.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by MRMRMR: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

As usual nairaland comedian has spoken. So hilarious grin grin grin
Unfortunately while the likes of AY, Basketmouth etc are making good money from comedy, you are wasting talent. After u will wail and complain as if JAGABAN is the cause of ur generational misfortune.
Pls go into professional comedy. My one cent
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

GBENU E SOUN, its not ABACHA that said so, its BABANGIDA
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by joefelin2345: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

You are a foolish man. You don't even know the person that is being quoted as the the author of that statement. He is Ibrahim Babangida (evil genius) & not Sani Abacha (the dark guggle man). That alone makes you a morons & not even an idiot. Assuming all Yoruba are coward, where will you place those of them that fought &won the Nigerian Civil war? That makes you real. Ode
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Theweekend: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Timoleon:

Has Gumi at any point in time advocated for violence against Nigeria or its security agencies? Kanu did that for years.
so calling 4 separation 4rm an entity is now a crime to u i thought u had brain by the way do u have any proof against MNK show us please
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Originalsly: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2023
Shijawesss:

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

J can see why he said what he said. Wayyy too many Christians blindly believe the country Israel was established and is protected by God ... and those Israelis are "God's Chosen People". With this mindset ... in the hands of Christians Nigeria would likely bow to the Israel and xontheor bidding .... regardless of compromising our national security.

Israel is doing the lord's work .... see the ignorance? Israel that don't believe in the lord is doing the lord's work. These kind people too many and will sell out to Israel in a heartbeat.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by danielbello(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2023
African Osama bin laden
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by kayusely70(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2023
Let's wait and see as events unfold.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Tareq1105: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

IBB said if you’re getting a threat of war from a yoruba man that you should go to sleep

You must be stupid, is it from Yoruba or Ohaneze?
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Timoleon(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2023
Theweekend:
so calling 4 separation 4rm an entity is now a crime to u i thought u had brain by the way do u have any proof against MNK show us please

Please point to where he called for separation.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Kaiser20: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Still wondering why this terrorist hasn't been arrested.

Someone General Buhari can not arrest, naa little boy Wike and sick Tinubu go arrest Gumi

1 Like

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Theweekend: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Timoleon:

Please point to where he called for separation.
separation is not a crime
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Truvelisback(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2023
fobiflex:
Alaba is locked down o, not seeing any post on that, what’s happening?
Which of the Alaba? Is it Alaba International?
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by ElSudani: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

IBB said if you’re getting a threat of war from a yoruba man that you should go to sleep

Birds of the same feather flock together. You and Gumi are different sides of the same coin, you have more in common than you would probably want to admit.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Ebeano49(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Israel has made peace with Egypt and in the process of making peace with SAUDI ARABIA.
Of what threat or value is Nigeria's Muslims to Israel?
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Adabestseason(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Why not call for true federalism,division of the country which is proper,sooner NNPCL will be segmented according to regions,so that nonsense will stop,contracts awarded to your people on pipeline contracts will not work,you are one of the individuals that coerced Emefiele to be paying you in hard currency for nothing.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Swaggnum(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin
cool
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by BluntCrazeMan: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Gumi, your days as a free man are numbered.
Your arrest is near.
Yadda-Yaddaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COP28: Seyi Tinubu, Stewards, Chefs, Cooks Among Nigerian Delegation / FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.