Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest (21129 Views)

Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits / Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by orisa37: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
GUMI IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT IN THE UNIVERSE.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by orisa37: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
GUMI'S FATHER WAS RELIGIOUS BUT THIS SON IS A CROOK.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Emman08: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Would Nigeria not burn if Christians start referring to Muslims as infidels?
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by OriginalCEO: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Still wondering why this terrorist hasn't been arrested.

Because he is speaking the heart of his fellows of the pissful religion. Most of them are terrorist apologists so he hasn't done or said anything special.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Fearyourcreator: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
fobiflex:
Alaba is locked down o, not seeing any post on that, what’s happening?
Una and this una lie sha... market is opened... stop leing, una no dey tire

1 Like

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by emmanuelbrown26: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
manmade:
if there is any man IBB respect and fear in the NA but living and dead, it's a Yoruba man , have you heard about Babatunde idiagbon?
Mak we hear word jare, na today?
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Mayeldah(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
He is Fulani, he can say whatever and DSS will form deaf and dumb

If he was from the south, APC and DSS for dey foam for mouth now.

APC is an Islamic terrorist party
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by teewhyhomes: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Happy new week! Please don't hesitate to visit our website @teewhyhomes for your Real Estate needs.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by SaLongs1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin grin Join politics or buy your way into any government agency e.g Customs, FIRS e.t.c and thank me later!!
EnglishUsa:
I know dey drink beer again, I know dey smoke again, I know dey on my generator pass two hours, I know dey womanize again at all and yet this economy still dey show me shege. I wonder how men doing all this carry dey survive, sometimes I wonder where people dey see money in this economy dey build mansions... Please someone should tell me a moving business I am very much ready to join... I don't want to start stealing oo. I am only hoping on God that one day someone will tell me a moving business that I can be making 10 to 20,000 profit a day..... Please help me I am not begging for money, I am only looking forward to a good business idea, even if is handwork I am ready to learn. Show me only how to catch a fish I will get hook on my own... Just tell me the name of the business I will come here in next two years to reward you greatly by the special grace of God almighty.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Racoon:
Of course Sheikh Gumi knows the inner working of the government of the day. Hence confident he is untouchable.

He's a military man so he has no fear. Col. Sheikh Gumi rtd
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by manmade(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Mak we hear word jare, na today?
if you don't know who I'm talking about, I expect you to keep shut so that we could assumed that you're a wise man...
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by justmondris: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
fobiflex:

Wow, is this really how we will survive as a country?
Even under their brother’s hard economic rule, they still wants to make things harder for the populace smh
They don't give a F...ck about the masses
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Tranquill: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
badoh:
See, the fact is that northerners are pained Wike was made the Minister of FCT, they see him as a threat to any plan they may have have in mind and I like Tinubu for taking that bold step to pick Wike. If not the economy that is not well handled thus causing ripple effect, Tinubu is one southerner that has the political will to reposition this country without fear. Imagine Gumi asking that Wike be replaced, who does that? When the former Chief of Army staff during Jonathan's govt, Ihejerika was dealing mercilessly with terrorists in the north, you could see the way they mounted pressure on Jonathan to replace him and he danced to their request which portrayed him as a weak leader. Has Gumi ever condemned the Fulani killings in benue, plateau, and kidnappings by bandits in the core north? Imagine him saying though they have ministers of defence but the north is not in charge of Artillery and Armament. So they think Tinubu is so loose that he will handover state house Artillery, brigade command in Abuja to the hand of northeners. Even if Tinubu will only spend 4 years, he should strive to reposition this country and deliver dividends of democracy to the people.

I hope this your Ihejirika fable is not what you want to pass than to your generation yet unborn.

Ihejirika was due for retirement the reason he left and Jonathan didn’t sack him because of fear of northerners. If I recall, he even stayed a little longer than necessary. You people should just stop making up stories that sound very childish to reasonable people.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by manmade(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by manmade(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

GBENU E SOUN, its not ABACHA that said so, its BABANGIDA
they are quoting him out of context, check this https://www.nairaland.com/7793748/origin-false-statement-attributed-ibb

1 Like

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by manmade(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
joefelin2345:
You are a foolish man. You don't even know the person that is being quoted as the the author of that statement. He is Ibrahim Babangida (evil genius) & not Sani Abacha (the dark guggle man). That alone makes you a morons & not even an idiot. Assuming all Yoruba are coward, where will you place those of them that fought &won the Nigerian Civil war? That makes you real. Ode
is none of them check this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUKqVL9zUYA&ab_channel=OputaPanel
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Daystar7: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by manmade(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Daystar7:

Rest
Park well!
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Meti99(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
It is certain that the interest of every region in Nigeria cannot be harmonized...
Yoruba wants Confederalism
Ibos want Republic
Hausa Fulanis want Islamic Feudalism ..

There can't be unity in this country until our leaders see the need to reform Nigeria or disintegrate it
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by emmanuelbrown26: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
manmade:
if you don't know who I'm talking about, I expect you to keep shut so that we could assumed that you're a wise man...
Was IBB wrong when he said it about Yorubas, even d general that was crying and begging Abacha then
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Omoboricash(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry post=126564503]Gumi, your days as a free man are numbered.
Your arrest is near.
[/quote
I concur with you. His days are numbered. The man ought to be cooling his head in kirikiri or kuje prison.
Most of the so called Alfa are just guy man. If he reads his Quran and digested the meaning very well, he would know that be it muslim, christian, Hindus, jews and other religion have equal right.
He should emulate prophet Muhammed (SAW). He never discriminated anybody. His uncle was a pagan till he died. His uncle right was duly given to him. The christians were hidden in the mosque when enemy were chasing them, prophet did not send them away. He even allocated small portion for them to carry out the worship of their lord.
Who is Gumi representing? . Islam teaches us to live in peace with our neighbours, it did not say muslim. Neighbour could be jews, hindus, christians or pagen.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by bablon20(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
All the mofos Muslims won't caution their mumu gumi. But they want to bring down hell fire because adeboye is in support of Isreal.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by manmade(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by BigTableShaker(f): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
EnglishUsa:
I know dey drink beer again, I know dey smoke again, I know dey on my generator pass two hours, I know dey womanize again at all and yet this economy still dey show me shege. I wonder how men doing all this carry dey survive, sometimes I wonder where people dey see money in this economy dey build mansions... Please someone should tell me a moving business I am very much ready to join... I don't want to start stealing oo. I am only hoping on God that one day someone will tell me a moving business that I can be making 10 to 20,000 profit a day..... Please help me I am not begging for money, I am only looking forward to a good business idea, even if is handwork I am ready to learn. Show me only how to catch a fish I will get hook on my own... Just tell me the name of the business I will come here in next two years to reward you greatly by the special grace of God almighty.

Spicy Ram and Goat Grill and Beer.

One Abokki is making up to 100k/day here on grills.

Thank me later.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by ebenholer2(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
NOW YOU CAN SEE THAT GUMI IS ABSOLUTELY AN IGNORAMUS FOR USING SUCH CHOICE OF WORD DESPITE BEING A TOP ISLAMIC SCHOLAR WHO IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE RIGHT CHOICE OF WORD.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Charly68: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Who is more idiotic between Gunmi an Islamic clarics talking like a tout and those criticizing him for been so biased,loquacious,sectional and unpatriotic ?
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by emmanuelbrown26: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
manmade:
I hear u

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Bellotelli: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

IBB said if you’re getting a threat of war from a yoruba man that you should go to sleep

Gumi this is a yoruba government and you already know they’ve no liver to attack anyone let alone the almighty Fulanis

Gumi paste your account details make u buy you beer
Mumu! He is referring to the Igbos ( ohaneze). They are the idiots in democracy grin
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Bellotelli: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
You people can only do all these rubbish with boldness in Nigeria, not in a place like Israel.
You must be an Israeli grin
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by luluman: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

IBB said if you’re getting a threat of war from a yoruba man that you should go to sleep

Gumi this is a yoruba government and you already know they’ve no liver to attack anyone let alone the almighty Fulanis

Gumi paste your account details make u buy you beer
You are such a mo ron not to understand simple illustration, Gunmi attack You Yeastern brother Wike but you pretend not to note this & twist it to slight yorubas. When will 1, just 1 yiebo have sense?
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by handiriwamadi(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2023
[Gumi is a terrorist, that's the reason why he always mediate between them and government. quote author=GuruboiNaija post=126564228]

https://.ng/2023/10/23/i-wont-reply-idiots-in-democracy-ahmad-gumi-on-calls-for-his-arrest/[/quote]
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Lacash: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/10/23/i-wont-reply-idiots-in-democracy-ahmad-gumi-on-calls-for-his-arrest/
Your days are numbered Man, we all already know he’s a Bandit and a terrorist two in one🥸

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics / President Buhari Meets Security Chiefs In Abuja / » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.