Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market (33694 Views)

Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market / Alaba International Market, Correcting The Populace Mind And Setting The Record / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by KillahPriest: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Timmi:

It is obvious most of you shouting on top of your lungs can not read and comprehend. The offences were cited and instead of encouraging the store owners to comply, you are assuming selective justice.

This is not the land of rising wailers where everything goes and lawlessness, crime, and drug carriers prevail.
something is definitely wrong with you upstairs sir cool
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Timmi: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
KillahPriest:
something is definitely wrong with you upstairs sir cool

Thank you Mr. Insane one
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Franky9584(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale

Send me Ur azza let me credit u, I know u never chop
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by fkelly(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
JagabanB:

Continue to çry u go çry tire.

Am I the one collecting tax from the market?
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by JagabanB: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2023
fkelly:

Am I the one collecting tax from the market?
People collecting taxes çry now?
LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naira Finally Improves At The Interbank Rate / Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) / Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.