Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market (33695 Views)

Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market / Alaba International Market, Correcting The Populace Mind And Setting The Record / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by erico2k2(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
whatever you are Mofo grin now run along😂
ahah E pain am

1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by erico2k2(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

I'm living close to alaba. I know how generally all market people including Yoruba, igbo and Hausa do liter newly constructed road. If you come to iyana iba . The newly finished ten lane road has turned to heap of rubbish.
we are still expecting the blue line rail phase 2 to get to that route and yet we cant keep what we have clean.
When it comes to environmental sanitation it is wrong for people to view it from an ethnic perspective. Its even a shame to say, that other market are more dirtier than us why focus on us.
The issue is you don't even have to be dirty in the first place. The market can organize themselves and pay lawma to bring their truck to pack waste and keep the environment clean.
So far its environmental hazard that is been involve i do support the government effort. A greater Lagos will benefit everyone because before you enter brt bus or blue rail its your cowry card that would be needed not your APC membership card.
I agree with you, so you do agreee that government needs to do more, Lagos is highly populated so there should be new means of refuse disposal. Where I live we have a waste management centre, B4 you take your domestic waste there you will have to show proof of living in that area, ie Bills or bank statement. Like I said B4, in the nearest future people will bed to collect waste cos of recycling.!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by lifenajeje(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
adesegun121:

Let wait and see
O

There is nothing to wait and see for ..

The markets that have been locked so far are gated and have secured entrances or the task force chooses Sunday when they know people don't come to market to seal of the place .

Moreover most of the markets there are no inhabitants as people don't reside in the market...

Alaba rago does not close from morning till night ..

At night it's even bubling with lots of activities ..

Lots of roads leads into the market ..

The can block the Alaba rago main entrace ..or the road before LASU , and Alaba international market but there are lots of roads that leads to Alaba and u have inhabitants in it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by SAMBARRY: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tobihabeeb:
Politics of hate. Things will get better. It's just matter of time, now this guys will see reasons to delay my way bills.
politics of hate.na him Una chairman for Alaba has to be an Anambra man and nobody raised eyebrows against you yet you cannot pay bills.keep playing victim

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by mercysamuelson(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
LadyRosa

Of course them don suck me wella, my toto no dirty like ya mama own.

Dirty little indomie girl... Continue to enjoy your suffering while it lasts. You go wail tire.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Gaabasky: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
vicshub:
Alabarago that is the dirtiest market in Lagos, them no close am oh. Una too dey fear hausa people. Just compare alabarago and alaba international, you will know there is an hidden agenda. Hmmmm. Funny enough the markets are opposite each other. Nigeriaa

Wahab is coming. He will do the needful.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Gaabasky: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Franky9584:
It's obvious that every of their law/enforcement are targeted on Igbos, they should go and lock Down Kano or Kaduna mkts.
It's high time we realise that this country is not meant to be 2geda

Alaba is shut down but Jankara Yoruba's dominated market in the central of Lagos Island was demolished. So reason like a man.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by LadyRosa(f): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
mercysamuelson:
LadyRosa

Of course them don suck me wella, my toto no dirty like ya mama own.

Dirty little indomie girl... Continue to enjoy your suffering while it lasts. You go wail tire.

Tor!
You mistake me with the generational curse engraved in your lineage.

Those akara and moi-moi low life prostitutes you have as sisters around ain't my kinda life. tongue tongue

No be every dey 4ck 4 free like your DIRTTY low-life first class daughters of a bit'ch you have as sisters.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Timmi: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
KillahPriest:
I believe the Lagos State government should at this stage close down all markets in the state since it's the only thing that pleases them these days

It is obvious most of you shouting on top of your lungs can not read and comprehend. The offences were cited and instead of encouraging the store owners to comply, you are assuming selective justice.

This is not the land of rising wailers where everything goes and lawlessness, crime, and drug carriers prevail.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by gnykelly(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Beremx:
Foolish government. If you want to shut down markets, always give an ultimatum instead of behaving tribalistic again another ethnic group.

Ndi ara

It's not tribalism. Is it a tribal thing to be dirty.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by tit(f): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Sanwo Olu should just buy the biggest giant bulldozer and just bulldoze Alaba, Ladipo, Trade Fair, anywhere you see wharehouse I don't like.
They should plant flower allover this places to beautify Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Fearyourcreator: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Shut your trap, they only flex mumu muscle where the rising sun poeple are what of Alaba Rago also in Ojo LG, very dirty place Alaba int'l is even clean.

Why they never go there make then remove their drug Oga wey dey give them moral for power with just one phone call.
You are a nonentity, Alaba is opened oga ... I do business there ... you just shouting like werey for here .. if market has to be closed by the government they give notice.... una go just come out dey talk rubbish wey una no know ...
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Angy55(f): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
obembet:
It's time we stop insulting Lagos on social media while we contribute massively to the bad side of Lagos.. many of us keep our environment dirty, our market place, yet we wil be the first person to come on social media to condemn government.

I don't like going to the market honestly. Dirty everywhere. The environmental menace is too much.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Christistruth00: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
yoruboid:
How can some people create laws and do this in no man’s land?

Because you are now hearing from the real Owners of Lagos

Everyone agrees they are Hospitable to a fault
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by seeme2(f): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Igbo people no carry una dirty behaviour enter our Lagos abeg.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Sleekfingers: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
yoruboid:

By Jubril A. Gawat

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are in sealing season......i love this....
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Sleekfingers: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Beremx:
Foolish government. If you want to shut down markets, always give an ultimatum instead of behaving tribalistic again another ethnic group.

Ndi ara

What's tribalistic about sealing a dirty market?

The Oyingbo and jankara market was sealed weeks ago. Is that one to tribslistic?
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by NAC1666: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
yoruboid:

By Jubril A. Gawat

All what the Lagos government wants is the land which alaba international market is built on
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by emonis88: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Igbos it is time to think deep n try to take ur future n d future of ur children in ur hands, Lagos is becoming hostile, n unfriendly to investments.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Papayaayasager(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Am a nonentity, Alaba is opened oga ... I do business there ... you just shouting like werey for here .. if market has to be closed by the government they give notice.... una go just come out dey talk rubbish wey una no know ...

When will they shut Alaba Rago? is the must dirtiest market in Nigeria simple question.

Or is that place not part of Lagos?
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by teewhyhomes: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Happy new week! Please don't hesitate to visit our website @teewhyhomes for your Real Estate needs.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Franky9584(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gaabasky:

Alaba is shut down but Jankara Yoruba's dominated market in the central of Lagos Island was demolished. So reason like a man.

So because, Ur side was demolished, every other mkt should?

Wise up kid!
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by NovusHomo(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Beremx:

Ndi ara

Go back home. Simple.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by NovusHomo(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=triple996 post=126564764] Cannibalism go reduce 4 that area grin grin grin [/quote

They love human flesh.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Fearyourcreator: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Papayaayasager:

When will they shut Alaba Rago? is the must dirtiest market in Nigeria simple question.

Para e
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Fearyourcreator: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Make una leave Lagos na... se una wan die there or una land no dey sell market eyin werey... always playing victim
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Papayaayasager(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Make una leave Lagos na... se una wan die there or una land no dey sell market eyin werey... always playing victim

When will LASG shut Alaba rago market? simple question

BTW: the Yorubas here in the rising sun land must of them selling Agbo up and down when will they leave too?

The lands, houses we bought from your father's that they have used the money for Owanbe, marry four wife's finished the money for enjoyment that nothing is left for you the childrens

Now that you have turned "Agbero Owomida" at Alakija bus/stop.

You want us to leave so you can claim what is not yours abi? Jealousy, envy, greed and trabalism will not kill you poeple

Omo...wake up from that your dream cos, it will not work, Oleeeeee.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by MomohMrMoore: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
So Lagos state is saying Alaba marketers cannot pay LAWMA bills? hmmm
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by mercysamuelson(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
LadyRosa

Tor!
You mistake me with the generational curse engraved in your lineage.

Those akara and moi-moi low life prostitutes you have as sisters around ain't my kinda life. tongue tongue

No be every dey 4ck 4 free like your DIRTTY low-life first class daughters of a bit'ch you have as sisters.

Go get a life. Your profile says it all. Lay'bout scallywag
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Gandrova: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Beremx:

Ndi ara
Go back to your state Ewu Biafra
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Fearyourcreator: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Papayaayasager:

When will LASG shut Alaba rago market? simple question

BTW: the Yorubas here in the rising sun land must of them selling Agbo up and down when will they leave too?

The lands, houses we bought from your father's that they have used the money for Owanbe, marry four wife's finished the money for enjoyment that nothing is left for you the childrens

Now that you have turned "Agbero Owomida" at Alakija bus/stop.

You want us to leave so you can claim what is not yours abi? Jealousy, envy, greed and trabalism will not kill you poeple

Omo...wake up from that your dream cos, it will not work, Oleeeeee.
It's like you have forgotten Yorubas returned your forefathers properties and fed you guys after civil war... you these ingrates ... this election really show how your tribe really is .. useless tribe , so cleaning up markets now na targets on igbos .. abeg for what exactly, useless tribe... go back to your state yeye people that can't accommodate outsiders but wants to be accommodated... una dey madt ... any small thing them dey target igbos , which igbo man get money reach Dangote and Rabiu still we no dey hear their noise na still una Everytime.. onikure ... if them born you well go open market wey them close say e dirty ... go open am ... useless people

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naira Finally Improves At The Interbank Rate / Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) / Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.