Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market (33698 Views)

Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market / Alaba International Market, Correcting The Populace Mind And Setting The Record / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Papayaayasager(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

It's like you have forgotten Yorubas returned your forefathers properties and fed you guys after civil war... you these ingrates ... this election really show how your tribe really is .. useless tribe , so cleaning up markets now na targets on igbos .. abeg for what exactly, useless tribe... go back to your state yeye people that can't accommodate outsiders but wants to be accommodated... una dey madt ... any small thing them dey target igbos , which igbo man get money reach Dangote and Rabiu still we no dey hear their noise na still una Everytime.. onikure ... if them born you well go open market wey them close say e dirty ... go open am ... useless people

I can feel your pain, the funny thing is you will just develop High blood pressure for want you can't do anything about grin grin grin fool.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Papayaayasager:

I can feel your pain, the funny thing is you will just develop HP for want you can't do anything about grin grin grin fool.
All your families na idiots .. eyin werey ... naso una dey do for everywhere... same Dubai , same south Africa... una no well at all... why south Africans no go kee una ... eyin werey
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Igboslayer: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Franky9584:

I don't blame u, na Ur village people fault, am sure u lack some etiquette for speaking those rubbish out of Ur mouth
Werey, the thing pain am... tell your brothers to go and sell their spare parts in Alaigabo to their local village brothers.

Since you don't have any sense that in a business we have buyers and sellers...that the biggest buyer of your brother's products are Yorubas because of their strong economic power. Dey Play!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Franky9584(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Igboslayer:
Werey, the thing pain am... tell your brothers to go and sell their spare parts in Alaigabo to their local village brothers.

Since you don't have any sense that in a business we have buyers and sellers...that the biggest buyer of your brother's products are Yorubas because of their strong economic power. Dey Play!

Anu!
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by luluman: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
yoruboid:
How can some people create laws and do this in no man’s land?
Don't waste your data here, go and meet the security and ask them.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Papayaayasager(m): 12:52am On Oct 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

All your families na idiots .. eyin werey ... naso una dey do for everywhere... same Dubai , same south Africa... una no well at all... why south Africans no go kee una ... eyin werey

E pain am...haha, common airport you never go, you dey one place dey do "Agbero Owomida" if you get mind travel na make we see...who no go no know

We go soon turn all of una homeless for that sh*t hole you called Lagos...mumu, your werey papa sell una land park all of una go leave for Ile Pako house on top swamp...Ode

You don dey calculate how many free borns from the land of the rising sun houses wey you wan collect abi? Waka!!! Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Ejanlaa: 1:26am On Oct 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You are a nonentity, Alaba is opened oga ... I do business there ... you just shouting like werey for here .. if market has to be closed by the government they give notice.... una go just come out dey talk rubbish wey una no know ...
give me business idea na let’s make some money together I Dey Lasu ppl
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by ipobcannibals: 2:04am On Oct 24, 2023
annisy:
Very good
This is highly commendable, the Lagos state government should continue doing this to the igbo's untill they get sense and know that no where like home!!
Thesame home that they will be eaten by their ipob/esn cannibals…I think Igbos would rather remain in Lagos that end in Ipob’s pot of soup without salt and maggi. grin
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by ipobcannibals: 2:07am On Oct 24, 2023
emonis88:
Igbos it is time to think deep n try to take ur future n d future of ur children in ur hands, Lagos is becoming hostile, n unfriendly to investments.
What future is there for them in the SE? A land ravaged by ipob/esn cannibals seeking human flesh to eat….I think they’re better and safe in Lagos than in the SE, where ipob cannibals are eating humans.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by ipobcannibals: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2023
NexLoaded:
Markets full ogidi, Onitsha, ogbunike, nkpor, and new ones are being built on a steady, but my Igbo brothers no wan come back. Stay there and be suffering and smiling.
Ipob/esn cannibals full Ogidi, Onitsha, Ogbunike, nkpor…..even Pit Obi is living in Lagos, far away from ipob/esn cannibals.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by LadyRosa(f): 4:22am On Oct 24, 2023
mercysamuelson:
LadyRosa

Tor!
You mistake me with the generational curse engraved in your lineage.

Those akara and moi-moi low life prostitutes you have as sisters around ain't my kinda life. tongue tongue

No be every dey 4ck 4 free like your DIRTTY low-life first class daughters of a bit'ch you have as sisters.

Go get a life. Your profile says it all. Lay'bout scallywag like my mother!
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by vicshub(m): 4:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Osu with the millions. See this entitlement filled bastard. If your Aunty no send you money from Italy after doing ASHAWO, you no go fit even feed yourself. Ozuo. If them check you now, na family house you dey stay. Na the Ogun wey your papa dey serve go kill you last last. Ewe
hopexter:

I’m from Edo state and not a scavenger like you and your kinsmen. Because an Osu like your father was exiled from his land and state to Lagos doesn’t mean Lagos is a no man’s because it harbours pigs like your family. If the market shutdown pain you so much, carry your grievance go meet Lagos government. Bunch of worthless pigs. undecided
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Fearyourcreator: 5:24am On Oct 24, 2023
Ejanlaa:
give me business idea na let’s make some money together I Dey Lasu ppl
If you have money let's talk
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Fearyourcreator: 5:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Papayaayasager:

E pain am...haha, common airport you never go, you dey one place dey do "Agbero Owomida" if you get mind travel na make we see...who no go no know

We go soon turn all of una homeless for that sh*t hole you called Lagos...mumu, your werey papa sell una land park all of una go leave for Ile Pako house on top swamp...Ode

You don dey calculate how many free borns from the land of the rising sun houses wey you wan collect abi? Waka!!! Oloriburuku somebody.

See where you attach success , common airport I never go , lolzzzz... I always say it NL was not like this before , I rarely comment here before but now foolish people don plenty here ... from Nairaland here you don Sabi say I never reach airport before oponu sowenu ... you don run madt already... I will say it loud na igbos dey spoil this country ... Nigeria for don better pass like this... I will always pick a northerner 100x before igboman... very few of you are not evil when it comes to money ... eyin werey... you will cry tire .. una no go ever rule this country, una no gbadun at ... with the last election Una don finish patapata... no be even get time dragging with person wey their tribe no fit lead ... oga say whatever sef ... I won't reply you again .. all I know is igbos can't lead this country, I don't even recognize you people as Nigerians because you love bad news coming from this country , you ain't a Nigerian...
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by fkelly(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2023
Sir am not in your land, rather u are the one in my land, the good jobs here are occupied by u people.
May I remind u that their is no knife in ur throat to sale land to them. If u want anybody out u buy them out.

YorubaPrince:

Baba, no be by force to stay in another man's land. Make you guys go back to your jungle and start from zero there. 😡
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by fkelly(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Like the change ur APC promised Nigerians? My friend go and sit down. We know ur ethics now.

JagabanB:

People like u are the reason making a change in Nigeria is difficult.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by fkelly(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2023
Have u looked at the logistics of acquiringit else where for people residing there?

BreconHills:

Is there anything being sold at Alaba that is a life necessity without substitute? Give me few items.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Tobihabeeb: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2023
Una chaiman man u said, sir are u okay?

SAMBARRY:
politics of hate.na him Una chairman for Alaba has to be an Anambra man and nobody raised eyebrows against you yet you cannot pay bills.keep playing victim
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by SAMBARRY: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Tobihabeeb:
Una chaiman man u said, sir are u okay?

I should be asking you that.refusal to take responsibility for anything and always playing Victim will not get you anything.

You cannot use playing the victim card with politics.you use diplomacy,tact and intelligence otherwise you loose it all
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Light78: 7:01am On Oct 24, 2023
tit:
Sanwo Olu should just buy the biggest giant bulldozer and just bulldoze Alaba, Ladipo, Trade Fair, anywhere you see wharehouse I don't like.
They should plant flower allover this places to beautify Lagos.

I can't believe this came from a female.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Ejanlaa: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If you have money let's talk
i have like 15k boss
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Fearyourcreator: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Ejanlaa:
i have like 15k boss
Dollars or naira
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Ejanlaa: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Dollars or naira
na LASU Stu I b
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by emonis88: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2023
ipobcannibals:
What future is there for them in the SE? A land ravaged by ipob/esn cannibals seeking human flesh to eat….I think they’re better and safe in Lagos than in the SE, where ipob cannibals are eating humans.
N u want them in Lagos where u can victimize them?
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Ejanlaa: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Dollars or naira
but which work I can find money sha
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Fearyourcreator: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2023
Ejanlaa:
but which work I can find money sha
Learn an online skill
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Igboslayer: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2023
Franky9584:

Anu!
Oloriburuku omo ale
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Papayaayasager(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

See where you attach success , common airport I never go , lolzzzz... I always say it NL was not like this before , I rarely comment here before but now foolish people don plenty here ... from Nairaland here you don Sabi say I never reach airport before oponu sowenu ... you don run madt already... 1. I will say it loud na igbos dey spoil this country ... Nigeria for don better pass like this... 2. I will always pick a northerner 100x before igboman... very few of you are not evil when it comes to money ... eyin werey... you will cry tire .. 3. una no go ever rule this country, una no gbadun at ... 4. with the last election Una don finish patapata... no be even get time dragging with person wey their tribe no fit lead ... oga say whatever sef ... I won't reply you again .. all I know is igbos can't lead this country, I don't even recognize you people as Nigerians because you love bad news coming from this country , you ain't a Nigerian...

1. You see your crazy self? How did the free borns spoil the country,
Are we the ones that piloted it to it's current perilous state, shey na we carry am dey go where we no, no? The answer is "NO" Oponu,

1$ is now 1,250 to naira, inflation everywhere, recession, foreign debt rising daily because they keep borrowing to spend not to invest now the country is in the valley who are the culprits...haha, your guess is as good as mine

2. Oponu, you have answered my question that I've been asking you since and which you have been deliberately dodging,
So, that's why your skull mining kinsman went on shutting spray of free borns dominated markets of course opening it back because them no born them well using dirty as a smoke screen and leaving some of the must dirtiest markets because they are not dominated by free borns
So, you are now confirming it that free borns are LASG target? rice bandits will not cease to amuse me...you see you are not hard to whine and extract the truth from,
BTW: free borns no send your papa we no send una, we no be unity beggars like una, if you watch the why I dey banter you self you go no say I know like una so, if you like pick Hamas e no concern me

3.Haha...for this one ehh! You and your masters that have been ruling see as everywhere stew, see as the country don turn Dubai overnight...Mugu, even you self never chop with the way your blood dey hot, everybody knows that free borns don't depend on government to survive we are born entrepreneurs is in our blood, na follow come which una know very well,
So, forget that gang up you Skull miners and Hamas are doing,
We don't need government positions to survive not you if your common LG didn't share palliatives you and your families will not eat grin grin grin

4. Which election? Election that your guys where afraid and brought Oro masquerade in daylight? Use Agbero, MC Oluomo and CO, to disenfranchised poeple, Let me not delve in that one too much cos you and I knows that, that was no election even or should we talk about your drug head in Aso Rock?

4a. We can't lead this country that means you are not an history student or you always jump fence at school if not you will know who and who that have lead the country before now.

4b. See werey somebody say e no recognize em papa as Nigerian, make I ask you if them say oya o... Nigerians come out you will come out? Ode.

Spit
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by NexLoaded: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2023
ipobcannibals:
Ipob/esn cannibals full Ogidi, Onitsha, Ogbunike, nkpor…..even Pit Obi is living in Lagos, far away from ipob/esn cannibals.
Nkita rachaa gi anya dia embarassed
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by Awise09(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2023
Kaiser20:
Tinubu has created hardship in every section of the country.
Naa to extort traders remain
Why una de always blame tinubu now? Bohari did the worse.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by BreconHills(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
fkelly:
Have u looked at the logistics of acquiringit else where for people residing there?

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Did people not say the same when yaba market was closed for close to 3 years? Were there no more bedsheets, curtains in Lagos during that period?

I bet that the bulk of Alaba sales do not come from people who live in Alaba.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market by JagabanB: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
fkelly:
Like the change ur APC promised Nigerians? My friend go and sit down. We know ur ethics now.

Continue to çry u go çry tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) / Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.