Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) (4157 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far / See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
nnatobryno:

You should bury your head in shame... so not borrowing has become an achievement. Mediocrity has reset your thinking. Government employing its citizens to overburden it financially has become an achievement. Any normal person would've expected to hear that he is creating an enabling environment for Job creation. Mtchew....!

Have you looked at Lagos state and the kind of out-of-the-box projects the state is into? Look at the seaport for trans-shipment services, rice farms established in conjunction with Yobe state, Mass transit services, creation of LASMA etc these institutions not only create employment but also generate revenue for the government.

SMH...Nwoke m, you are mentally retarded. Je zuo ike. If I hear pim from your again... I will...
Anu with your silly social media ranting

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by michlins(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
90dbest:
you dey mind that petty political jobber, onitsha Owerri road along onitsha axis has totally collapse, but soludo can't even see the neeed to salvage the road, and he unleashed his touts on the road harassing and extorting drivers and passengers.
they will tell you it's a federal road and that's why I didn't mention it. Meanwhile,he has insane amount of touts collecting money there
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

You are wasting your time he will be governor for 8yrs go and mark it

For this Anambra we dey, continue deceiving yourself.

Tell your soludo to start working or else he will collect it in the next election.

Nonsense PR
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
michlins:
they will tell you it's a federal road and that's why I didn't mention it. Meanwhile,he has insane amount of touts collecting money there

The iyienu hospital road is now shit, last month soludo used waste products to scatter the road, mehn that was crazy stuff.

The nonsense he built in ogidi before city secondary school to control the flood is shit, that man can't even construct a drainage to control that water that usually affect that area.

Abakiliki street road he hasn't done anything to that road, he only fill it with sand but this is the road you flag off since last year.

Anambra1stSon2 I remember last year we hold podcast on twitter concerning the 200million loan soludo want to borrow in his first two months of becoming Anambra governor and you're here saying he didn't borrow.

Tueh
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Incognito9:

The iyienu hospital road is now shit, last month soludo used waste products to scatter the road, mehn that was crazy stuff.

The nonsense he built in ogidi before city secondary school to control the flood is shit, that man can't even construct a drainage to control that water that usually affect that area.

Abakiliki street road he hasn't done anything to that road, he only fill it with sand but this is the road you flag off since last year.

Anambra1stSon2 I remember last year we hold podcast on twitter concerning the 200million loan soludo want to borrow in his first two months of becoming Anambra governor and you're here saying he didn't borrow.

Tueh
You are ignorant Club road formally known as Abakalike street has been completed,

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZrjAQPms3o?si=IvuKWJywFeYavdiD

Soludo is has borrow 1 Kobo he made it clear on his anniversary go and check Anamabra debt profile since he took over

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by OVB123: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
horsepower102:
My honest assessment of Soludo

Attracting investments: 8.5/10
Education: 9/10
Healthcare: 7/10
Building institutions: 9/10
Physical infrastructure: 4/10
Tax collection system: 3/10
Sanitation: 4/10
Security: 6/10

Overall soludo is not a bad governor but can change his perception by focusing more on physical infrastructures and sanitation.

Thanks for this information.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

You are ignorant Club road formally known as Abakalike street has been completed,

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZrjAQPms3o?si=IvuKWJywFeYavdiD

Soludo is has borrow 1 Kobo he made it clear on his anniversary go and check Anamabra debt profile since he took over

Oga, The road from unizik junction leading to Y junction.

I pass through this road almost everyday, it hasn't been worked Oga. Nah cosmila road I dey follow now to go Y junction because soludo bleeped up this particular road I'm talking about.

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Incognito9:

Tueh

Anambra1stSon2

The iyienu road and soludo is working nonsense In ogidi I said here, you didn't counter it bah.

All this nonsense PR in NL won't help soludo in the coming election, tell him to sit up or he won't enter 2nd tenure.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Incognito9:

I pass through this road almost everyday, it hasn't been worked Oga. Nah cosmila road I dey follow now to go Y junction because soludo bleeped up this particular road I'm talking about.
It's not Club road, Unizik to Isuanocha road dualization see the picture, it's onging same contactor handling other adjoining roads that has been completed

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Incognito9:

Go and update yourself he refused to collect the loan go to DMO website and cure your ignorant mind, Anambra domestic debt still maintain the same level since he took over

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Incognito9:

Anambra1stSon2

The iyienu road and soludo is working nonsense In ogidi I said here, you didn't counter it bah.

All this nonsense PR in NL won't help soludo in the coming election, tell him to sit up or he won't enter 2nd tenure.
Gov Soludo will not fix all the bad roads in Anambra under 19 months
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Gov Soludo will not fix all the bad roads in Anambra under 19 months

The Iyienu road is a major road that urgently needs repair. Why on earth would he use waste products to fill that Iyienu road? Is he really thinking clearly?

As for the Ogidi road that's constantly flooded by rain, Soludo mounted his "Your Tax Is Working" campaign or whatever on that road. The questionable project he carried out on that road has actually made it worse than before.

Continue defending rubbish
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

It's not Club road, Unizik to Isuanocha road dualization see the picture, it's onging same contactor handling other adjoining roads that has been completed

Yes, this is the road I'm referring to, and I'm aware that it's under construction. The fact that the road was flagged off last year and has not been completed is causing significant inconvenience. Soludo should step up his efforts; I understand he may be considering using these unfinished projects for his reelection campaign, but he should be mindful of how discerning Anambra people can be
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Incognito9:

The Iyienu road is a major road that urgently needs repair. Why on earth would he use waste products to fill that Iyienu road? Is he really thinking clearly?

As for the Ogidi road that's constantly flooded by rain, Soludo mounted his "Your Tax Is Working" campaign or whatever on that road. The questionable project he carried out on that road has actually made it worse than before.

Continue defending rubbish
So many roads need attention will are approaching dry seasoning they will be fixed you guys are so impatience he can do magic, Ogidi is my mum please, gradually he the capture all
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Go and update yourself he refused to collect the loan go to DMO website and cure your ignorant mind, Anambra domestic debt still maintain the same level since he took over

So, are you saying that Vanguard and other news outlets are lying? I remember we discussed this loan on Twitter. Anyway, all I know is that Soludo is underperforming.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

So many roads need attention will are approaching dry seasoning they will be fixed you guys are so impatience he can do magic, Ogidi is my mum please, gradually he the capture all

He better do.

Thanks
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Incognito9:

Yes, this is the road I'm referring to, and I'm aware that it's under construction. The fact that the road was flagged off last year and has not been completed is causing significant inconvenience. Soludo should step up his efforts; I understand he may be considering using these unfinished projects for his reelection campaign, but he should be mindful of how discerning Anambra people can be
You forgot there are many roads he is constructing in Awka, this very road you are talking you are also blind to see the adjoining roads he has completed CBN/Roban Stores road, E-library, Juhel pharmacical company to Ekwueme, Everyday supermarket road to Y junction, Club road he has completed, I don't know why our people are very bitter in politics just under 19 months without borrowing you want him to turn things around.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Incognito9:

So, are you saying that Vanguard and other news outlets are lying? I remember we discussed this loan on Twitter. Anyway, all I know is that Soludo is underperforming.
He didn't borrow he made it clear the day he celebrated his anniversary on live television even the day he spoke to Anambra via ABS
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

He didn't borrow he made it clear the day he celebrated his anniversary on live television even the day he spoke to Anambra via ABS

Is soludo lying or what?

https://www.nairaland.com/7240695/anambra-house-assembly-approves-soludos

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Open this link to cure yourself just last month

https://www.absradiotv.com/2023/09/05/why-i-have-not-borrowed-any-kobo-soludo/?amp_markup=1

So, Soludo has two faces, doesn't he? He stated it on his official Facebook account, but then he denied it on television. What kind of a good leader does that?
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Incognito9:

So, Soludo has two faces, doesn't he? He stated it on his official Facebook account, but then he denied it on television. What kind of a good leader does that?

Help yourself

Why I Have Not Borrowed Any Kobo – Soludo

SEPTEMBER 05, 2023

Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo has said that his administration will only borrow to finance projects that have the capacity to pay back by itself.

Governor Soludo stated this while fielding questions from Ndi Anambra during his quarterly ABS Phone-in program called; “Chat With Mr. Governor” with the theme, “Stewardship On Disruptive Change”.

The Governor recalled that last year, Anambra State House of Assembly approved for his administration to borrow one hundred billion naira, to which he has not yet borrowed one kobo.

He explained that it is so because the cost of servicing the loan is high and pointed out that as a way of prudently managing resources, his administration has been squeezing itself, bargaining contracts to the barest minimum, to get maximum value for money.

Professor Soludo revealed that his government is working on a law targeted against touting in the state and how to get ARTMA to remain professional, stressing that his administration has zero tolerance for touting and all forms of illegality.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Tunde835(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Maybe in your east. In lagos Sanwoolu has been building a world class metro and just set off a #120 billion naira film city. Sanwo olu is currently the best governor in Nigeria
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tunde835:
Maybe in your east. In lagos Sanwoolu has been building a world class metro and just set off a #120 billion naira film city.
While domestic debt is clocking trillion grin grin
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by michlins(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Incognito9:

Tueh
man applied for 100bn loan the very few months he came as a governor. The idea we can not ask for more from the people who promised the world is an utter disrespect.

Unless he changes, soludo is disappointing the average person in Anambra
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Tunde835(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

While domestic debt is clocking trillion grin grin
We in south west are BETTER than you
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by richie240: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
I thought obi was d best governor anambala ever had?

Let me not talk.
grin
ThaFirstLady:
I really respect this man Soludo from his days as boss at the CBN. I have always known he is Presidential material.
That's if he's presented as a 'nigerian' presidential candidate as against an 'igbo pres. cand.)

But going about what we know about Igbos, the latter will be the case.
We know how the matter go end.

Soludo has more sense than to waste him money.
How i wish Ndi Igbo will field someone of his quality and rally around him. Another igbo man was Alex Ekwueme.
cool

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by ThaFirstLady: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
richie240:
I thought obi was d best governor anambala ever had?

Let me not talk.
grin

That's if he's presented as a 'nigerian' presidential candidate as against an 'igbo pres. cand.)

But going about what we know about Igbos, the latter will be the case.
We know how the matter go end.

Soludo has more sense than to waste him money.

cool
Yeah. That is the pitfall of the Igbos in the Nigerian political landscape.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tunde835:
We in south west are BETTER than you
In your mud enclave grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by JOemmy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

He is doing great that's the fact without borrowing you know what Nigeria is currently facing still massive construction is going on in every nooks and crannies of Anambra state

I thought he borrowed #100b from some banks to execute some projects?
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by afube: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
AMKAG66:
Truth be told...
The design of most houses in the South East especially in Anambra State are almost the same. Bland and they don’t have have that much appeal. The roofing style makes them even worse. Maybe this is something would-be house owners should start giving a thought about.
It’s however worthy to note that Imo state property owners are starting to change this narrative though. Kudos to them.

This is my honest observation. 😎

Go build your own make we see! you think the owners are thieves like politicians who pack themselves in government houses all over Nigeria! they have to maximize the single plots they build on........9 to 16 flats per house per plot! That is business acumen if you ask me!
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 4:57am On Oct 24, 2023
JOemmy:

I thought he borrowed #100b from some banks to execute some projects?
He declined, he made it clear Anambra debt is still where it was during Obiano's tenure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? / Yoruba Group Demands Secession, Calls On Un To Conduct Referendum / Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.