Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) (4158 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far / See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Udopasa: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
SoluAgbero is actually the worse
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by MXrep: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

We know what you Obidient are doing, you guys over hyping Otti, imagine if it was Gov Soludo that borrowed 115 million dollars Otti borrowed immediately he was sworn in, still Soludo is constructing more roads, flyover, declared free education, employed 7000 without borrowing, still increased workers salary you guys would take it to another level, because he is not funding media propaganda, if you are not ignorant go and check the support and money Zulum received from FG and Donor Agencies all in the name of war ravaging region see the money Buhari share to agriculture to core northern states, Gov Soludo is far better than Otti
Anchor borrowers is from CBN for farmers. Encourage such borrowing to improve food production. That's why can't see Rivers and Lagos despite being borrow borrow state. This particular borrowing was done by farmers in the state not state government
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Udopasa:
SoluAgbero is actually the worse
It's painful to be in opposite I understand

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
MXrep:

Anchor borrowers is from CBN for farmers. Encourage such borrowing to improve food production
The president influenced it check the list how many Christian states in the north that received huge amount Which of them produce food more than Benue, Buhari and his team influenced it, I just used it as a case study, remember he told developing partners to focus in core north

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by 90dbest: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Soludo is doing great I know it's difficult to be in opposite you will never accept his good performance.
You think everyone is like you who come to whitewash dirty politicians because of party affiliation. Chris Nwabueze Ngige and Peter Gregory Obi, have opened our eyes in Anambra to know what performing governor means. No amount of propaganda will make us accept mediocrity, obiano tried with propaganda and failed. So go back to your master soludo and tell him to start working or else next election we will give him his report card. Look at otti, have you seen any body writing lengthy article that he is perfoming, no. Because he let his work speaks for him. This is the same method you used here to decieve people about obiano , while we are in Anambra complaining about his lack of performance. So, be guided and take caution.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
90dbest:
You think everyone is like you who come to whitewash dirty politicians because of party affiliation. Chris Nwabueze Ngige and Peter Gregory Obi, have opened our eyes in Anambra to know what performing governor means. No amount of propaganda will make us accept mediocrity, obiano tried with propaganda and failed. So go back to your master soludo and tell him to start working or else next election we will give him his report card. Look at otti, have you seen any body writing lengthy article that he is perfoming, no. Because he let his work speaks for him. This is the same method you used here to decieve people about obiano , while we are in Anambra complaining about his lack of performance. So, be guided and take caution.
You are wasting your time he will be governor for 8yrs go and mark it

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by ThaFirstLady: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
MXrep:

Make una de talk nonesense. So why didn't PDP chose Ekwueme in 1999? Why hurriedly bring Obasanjo out of prison and gazette presidential pardon just to stop Ekwueme?
I can't even get into this debate with you right now for apparent reasons. I am not ready to banter Nigerian politics underscored by ethnic sentiments. Let's stick to lauding Soludo and his strides for good governance.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by ThaFirstLady: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
Still not impressed. Soludo used to live abroad in the UK before returning to take over from Obiano. I am sure that the front of the house where he lives over there has walkways on which he jogs every morning since he has shown that he has love for fitness. So why did he come to Anambra and start building open gutters everywhere the same thing Otti is doing in Abia. Is it that Igboland forbids nice things?

Soludo must not turn out to be a disappointment like Peter Obi who built substandard roads that characterized the agulu thief's government. Substandard road is not only that which spoils after one year like was common under thief Peter Obi but any road that don't have the necessary furniture like walkway, road markings and solar powered traffic lights is also substandard. This is not the Dubai/Taiwan he promised back then in 2010 since his people are saying he didn't promise it again in 2021. He is a professor or okanmuta as ABS likes to call him so he should start acting like one with the the standard of projects coming from him. The time of delivery doesn't matter. He should just get them done right.
So Peter Obi was a disappointment in his days as Governor? On what merit then was he being fielded and hyped for the Presidency?
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by michlins(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nnewi-nnobi towards Awka is a dead trap. From nnobi to Uga is filled with patch patch work.

All over Anambra, there's almost a collapse of road and infrastructure but what you're concerned is that he's building a government house. How many times have you as an individual used to government house and what happened to the former one.

Please oh, you folks should simply stop these lies and let's join hands to get Nigeria back.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by michlins(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

so your worries is about how many years he's going to be the governor not if the general welfare of Anambra is upgraded. From the time of Obi till now, Anambra don't have a public water supply system but you guys go on to hype the governors.

Is it that you folks hate good things of life or you're just doing a paid job
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by SpaceTour: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Onye ala. insecurity is more of an imo state thing that it is in Anambra. Soludo has more projects both roads and other infrastructures than uzodimma who has spent four years while Soludo is barely one year in office

Abagworo:
Uzodinma has built more roads but governance isn't about just roads but impact on the people. Soludo has been faced with insecurity and resistance by the people against his revenue system. To me he's trying his best with the present Nigerian situation.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by SpaceTour: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Enugu state has more narrow roads and single lanes than Anambra. At least there’s no 10 lanes in Enugu state but Anambra has it

MXrep:
Looks too narrow. Single lane
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by SpaceTour: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Beautiful. Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

Anambra1stSon2:
I saw a thread an ignorant bitter mind mokwechineme created to smear Gov Soludo, claiming that Gov Soludo has been constructing Ekwulobia flyover for more than a year, let me cure his ignorance, Gov Soludo flagged off construction of Ekwulobia flyover on Thursday, March 16, 2023,
https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/16/soludo-flags-off-construction-of-ekwulobia-flyover-bridge-roads-bus-terminus-fuel-station-security-building-fire-station-external-works/
After the flagged off, evacuation notice were given to people that their properties will obstruct the road expansion, after the deadline, they started demolition, the real construction of Ekwulobia flyover started last two months, see the evidence below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkEffrF9Yac?si=qSoeZKhWhaeHF-xV

After two months see the current stage of Ekwulobia flyover

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by 90dbest: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

I knew you had nothing to prove your claim. Just that you want soludo to be governor for 8 years. Political jobber go and look for decent job , tupu umuazi a akpalu gi aka, onye oshi
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Solsix(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

We know what you Obidient are doing, you guys over hyping Otti, imagine if it was Gov Soludo that borrowed 115 million dollars Otti borrowed immediately he was sworn in, still Soludo is constructing more roads, flyover, declared free education, employed 7000 without borrowing, still increased workers salary you guys would take it to another level, because he is not funding media propaganda, if you are not ignorant go and check the support and money Zulum received from FG and Donor Agencies all in the name of war ravaging region see the money Buhari share to agriculture to core northern states, Gov Soludo is far better than Otti
Your point??
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
When is Anambra State governorship election coming up?
Alas, Prof Soludo, has not commissioned any tangible project,so far.
I think he is the worst governor so far.
Too much sense and over stinginess is not good for the government.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by MissLeslie(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Blue rail and red rail cancel this.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by 90dbest: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
michlins:
Nnewi-nnobi towards Awka is a dead trap. From nnobi to Uga is filled with patch patch work.

All over Anambra, there's almost a collapse of road and infrastructure but what you're concerned is that he's building a government house. How many times have you as an individual used to government house and what happened to the former one.

Please oh, you folks should simply stop these lies and let's join hands to get Nigeria back.
you dey mind that petty political jobber, onitsha Owerri road along onitsha axis has totally collapse, but soludo can't even see the neeed to salvage the road, and he unleashed his touts on the road harassing and extorting drivers and passengers.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by SpaceTour: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Even an abakaleke man is talking. Very soon Soludo will start giving you ebonyi people ID card

Ebubu:
Uncompleted project
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Antivirus92(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

stop this rubbish, I use to rate you very high..
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
michlins:
so your worries is about how many years he's going to be the governor not if the general welfare of Anambra is upgraded. From the time of Obi till now, Anambra don't have a public water supply system but you guys go on to hype the governors.

Is it that you folks hate good things of life or you're just doing a paid job
Gov Soludo is doing great

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Antivirus92:
Please can you point out where I'm incorrect

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Antivirus92:
Or you didn't know Otti borrowed $115 million
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
When is Anambra State governorship election coming up?
Alas, Prof Soludo, has not commissioned any tangible project,so far.
I think he is the worst governor so far.
Too much sense and over stinginess is not good for the government.
Gov Soludo is celebrating two years in Office March next year
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
90dbest:
I knew you had nothing to prove your claim. Just that you want soludo to be governor for 8 years. Political jobber go and look for decent job , tupu umuazi a akpalu gi aka, onye oshi
Don't worry till then you guys go hind once we start pushing out his projects,

Unizik junction to Isuanocha road dualization taking shape

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by 90dbest: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Don't worry till then you guys go hind once we start pushing out his projects,

Unizik junction to Isuanocha road dualization taking shape
so for almost one year this uncompleted street road is what you and soludo is making noise about.. as I told you before, lgbo don't celebrate mediocrity.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Antivirus92(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Please can you point out where I'm incorrect
no matter what, don't engage in that east vs east state debate.
It's totally pointless.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by AMKAG66(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Truth be told...
The design of most houses in the South East especially in Anambra State are almost the same. Bland and they don’t have have that much appeal. The roofing style makes them even worse. Maybe this is something would-be house owners should start giving a thought about.
It’s however worthy to note that Imo state property owners are starting to change this narrative though. Kudos to them.

This is my honest observation. 😎
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by AMKAG66(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=AMKAG66 post=126570740]Truth be told...
The design of most houses in the South East especially in Anambra State are almost the same. Bland and they don’t have have that much appeal. The roofing style makes them even worse. Maybe this is something would-be house owners should start giving a thought about.
It’s however worthy to note that Imo state property owners are starting to change this narrative though. Kudos to them.

This is my honest observation as a foreigner . 😎
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by PaganTerrorist: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Doesn't change the fact he's still an ipig
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by SpaceTour: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
These are four locations in SW and SE

Ibadan
Awka
Onitsha
Abeokuta

Choose two decent ones

M
AMKAG66:
Truth be told...

This is my honest observation. 😎

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by nnatobryno(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Read my posts, he declared free education, employed 5000 workers, employed 300 medical doctors, constructing 400km of roads across the state and other massive projects still not borrowed one Kobo, improving security network in different local government in the state

You should bury your head in shame... so not borrowing has become an achievement. Mediocrity has reset your thinking. Government employing its citizens to overburden it financially has become an achievement. Any normal person would've expected to hear that he is creating an enabling environment for Job creation. Mtchew....!

Have you looked at Lagos state and the kind of out-of-the-box projects the state is into? Look at the seaport for trans-shipment services, rice farms established in conjunction with Yobe state, Mass transit services, creation of LASMA etc these institutions not only create employment but also generate revenue for the government.

SMH...Nwoke m, you are mentally retarded. Je zuo ike. If I hear pim from your again... I will...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere’s Visit To Daniel Set Bad Precedence - Afenifere Renewal Group / Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One / See What Police Officers Were Spotted Doing 2 Boko Haram Members Hiding In Caves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.