Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months (29418 Views)

"You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Oakenshield: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Svoboda:
If israel were to send in ground troops into gaza, hezbollah is likely to attack israel from the north and that implies israel fighting on two fronts. This is clearly what it can ill aford. The idf has become increasingly weakened, and at the same time, hezbollah has significantly increased its capabilities. This is no news to israel. For the fact that hamas fighting unit, which is ten times smaller than hezbollah, can achieve that level of onslaught against the idf and even top it off by capturing 4 israeli generals alive references the weaking of the idf in no small terms. You can as well consider what hezbollah can do in this context.
so USA where send warships there na to observe the fight abi
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by olowosokedile(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
SensualMan:
The greatest bond I share with Israel is to see Islam and all head slammers annihilated.

Palestine needs to be levelled to ashes for the rebirth of a new Palestinian nation. For anything to grow it must first die, all Muslims in palestine needs to be killed for the rebirth of a more tolerant Islamic nation. Malaysia, Indonesia, these are nations practicing Islam with tolerance. When Israel is done with palestine, the arsenal should look towards Lebanon followed by other followers of Aisha rapist.

Your stup!d!ty is second to none
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Jacksonwar099: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
SensualMan:
The greatest bond I share with Israel is to see Islam and all head slammers annihilated.

Palestine needs to be levelled to ashes for the rebirth of a new Palestinian nation. For anything to grow it must first die, all Muslims in palestine needs to be killed for the rebirth of a more tolerant Islamic nation. Malaysia, Indonesia, these are nations practicing Islam with tolerance. When Israel is done with palestine, the arsenal should look towards Lebanon followed by other followers of Aisha rapist.
Hah!hah!hah....O boy you don finish me with laughter here oo
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Padipadi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Svoboda:
If israel were to send in ground troops into gaza, hezbollah is likely to attack israel from the north and that implies israel fighting on two fronts. This is clearly what it can ill aford. The idf has become increasingly weakened, and at the same time, hezbollah has significantly increased its capabilities. This is no news to israel. For the fact that hamas fighting unit, which is ten times smaller than hezbollah, can achieve that level of onslaught against the idf and even top it off by capturing 4 israeli generals alive references the weaking of the idf in no small terms. You can as well consider what hezbollah can do in this context.
Pls being in Hezbollah. Terror lover. Both Hezbollah and other terrorists days are numbered. They should enter the war asap n dry up like harmattan
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Charly68: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
They have touched the tiger's tail
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Chetas81(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin grin
No retreat no surrender!
Terrorist must be tame!
you cannot compare yourself to advance people like Israeli, miracle and magic book from European and Arabian people is enough for you to fight terrorist around you

1 Like

Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Chetas81(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Charly68:
They have touched the tiger's tail
the way iswap and boko haram touched Nigeria tiger tail, but cannot find the terrorists
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Chetas81(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Northernblood8:
Spare none, Kill all.
say the same to Nigeria army, this is Nigeria
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Uncletony(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Do Muslims need to be reminded that isreal has Nuclear weapons?
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Uncletony(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Svoboda:

That will be the end of Lebanon!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Eneye4me: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
SensualMan:

May Almighty God grant this prayer against all Ur generation.
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Edusouls(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hezbollah would mess isreal up 30 times more than hamas I swear, over 100 thousand highly trained fighters that knows Middle East like the back of their plans , I mean tactically sound battle hardened fighters, una think say war na social media
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Edusouls(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Uncletony:
Do Muslims need to be reminded that isreal has Nuclear weapons?
hezbollah bad guy, even isreal don’t even want to fight them
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Gainman: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
Svoboda:
mumu u think this is a movie or play station. Talking as if nah bread and tea. I don't see why u people because u hate Israel and u allow it to affect your judgment. How can a terrorist group who fight in hidden and illegal to defeat a top legally established military who fight in d open. A military force who owns and control d air, land and see. Show me a single fighter jet Lebanon has, show me their warships. This is common sense. Stop allowing hatred to take over your reasoning. Isreal dat is bold to invade all these countries u mentioned here. Tell me which of these countries dat can invade Isreal. This guy this war is not a game or movie that u talk about. A bloody civilian talking like u know better than those on d war front. Have u experience a riot before talk less of a war. May be u think nah quran they are reading there

1 Like

Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Gainman: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

lack of Bible knowledge is affecting u. U think a Bible is like quran dat u read like a newspaper
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by billyG(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
MasterJayJay:
How to know a terrorist group. They don't care about defending the people they claim to be fighting for.

Hamas is busy firing thousands of rockets into Israel. They don't have a single equipment to intercept missiles shot by Israel. But Israel is protecting their residents by having iron dome that keeps intercepting the rockets fired by hamas.
No be mumu be that?
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Enemyofpeace: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Adeneeyee84:

Israel and U.S.A Air strike will kill u and ur household in Jesus name
I don't bloody care how long it lasts, all I want is kill all the killables, including all their supporters all over the world, especially those in Nigeria
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by billyG(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Svoboda:

Israel couldnt defeat a less stronger hezbollah in 2006, how much more now that hezbollah is smarting from helping sustain bashar al assad in power during the war in syria? Hezbollah has nothing to lose, its israels idf that has so much to lose.
Nothing to lose & IDF restrict them to Lebanon as refugees forever why can't they come to istrael to claim lands as west bank & gaza.
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by patrickcollins: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Svoboda:
What are they waiting for, they should go ahead but no one should shout war crime later

1 Like

Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by GUNITGuy: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Svoboda:
Hezbollah is iRans proxy army ....Iran won't dare fire a weapon from Tehran into Isreal they know the consequences they are not prepared for that kind of war with Isreal.....But using Lebanon, Gaza, yemen as a Laughing pad at least to keep Isreal busy away from them.....
Everyone keeps war away from them

1 Like

Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by GUNITGuy: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Edusouls:
Hezbollah would mess isreal up 30 times more than hamas I swear, over 100 thousand highly trained fighters that knows Middle East like the back of their plans , I mean tactically sound battle hardened fighters, una think say war na social media
lol 🤣🤣😂 tell them to come out on the battle front and face Isreal ...Like I said non of this Arab countries that hate Isreal will dare to fire Missile into Isreal from their Ground ....Lebanon, Syria, Gaza Have taught them a lesson .....You're gonna be Leveled in the space of 20seconds.......
The whole of the Middle East are all under Isreali radar and Isreali fighters jet can beat their radar..., Carry out an attack successfully and come back to Tel Aviv ....
None can fight using a conventional army with Isreal so they resort to Guerilla warfare tactics a strategy similar with Terrorist in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Singhabele: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
War is coming to Iran if she is not careful. The bi partisan visit of US Congress men to Isreal in show of solidarity speak volumes.

Lindsay the republican senator made it clear to Iran that they will come 4 her if she tries otherwise . He made it clear in Isreal with clear msg to Iran.

Can u explain y no hamas rocket was fired as soon as Biden entered isreali airspace and till he left no rocket was fired.

The
truth is even Satan sense dey correct wen he hear some news.

Only the battle group CSG in the Mediterranean is enough to cut Iran to size.

US seeks peace put if u bring trouble u will use ur head carry the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by billyG(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Edusouls:
If istrael is to touch them many civilians will die cause they use human shields they cannot fight open field battle with IDF their strength is only in shooting rockets into istreal then disappear.

1 Like

Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by billyG(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
My mind is telling me IDF will smoke Hamas from their tunnels with lethal gas aka otapiapia.

1 Like

Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by GUNITGuy: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

You've very clearly underrated the Jewish people and their capabilities ! What proof have you to support your assertions that " the idf has become increasingly weakened,and at the same time, Hezbollah has significantly increased it's capabilities" ? Do you have any proof to back up your claims here ? Believe it or not,Israel currently is preparing for a war simultaneously on three or four fronts - Hamas, Hezbollah,Iran and others ! You must have also forgotten that Israel is a nuclear capable country. See,if care is not taken,a nuclear bomb is very likely to go off in either Iran or Lebanon or both ! The war with Hezbollah or Iran won't be a protracted one; it will be a dramatic one that will shock the whole world. You can save this page for a future reference.
I wonder were he got his hype from... Hezbollah has been firing weapons into Isreal indiscriminately yet Isreal is using guided missles to hit Military targets in Lebanon ....Yet he's thinking of saying something else ...
They are all afraid of a ground invasion of Isreal which would occur anytime soon .......Isrealis just captured the head of Hamas intelligence.....
Several of them are hiding under ground ....Gaza is landlocked and no fly zone has been declared ....
Mehn this guys would Learn for the very last time ..
Yom kippur Arab 6days haven't taught them something....
They just want to drown lie pharaoh after several signs telling you to let my people go ...God harden their heart so he might destroy them

1 Like

Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Bluffly: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
A world of hatred
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by darediamond(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Natbrowny:
Isreal should do what they have to. The noise is getting too much.

And i think they are underratting these goons.

They ain't aggressive enough. Russian underestimated Ukraine. Putin expected a 2 weeks max war too.

It is at will that Putin keep the UKRAIN War on going the way it is going to Grind NATO the way Russia is doing it. This is why USA led NATO are secretly considering attacking Russia with Nuclear Bombs and Putin reply instantly by placing SAMAT in Combat Mode for foolish west to "Think Twice".
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Raf4: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Svoboda:

Hezbollah will just cause Lebanon an unprecedented destruction if they try to attack Israel. Israel response this time around will be brutal, unlike the other time when IDF was sending warning alarms b4 striking. Don't forget that hezbollah is always using human shield as well, always hiding behind children and women and launching attacks from schools, hospitals, mosques and civilian residence.
In all of this, it's Lebanese govt and people I pity most. Lebanon used to be a lovely country until they started to accommodate terrorist Palestinians refugees that Iran and othe rogue Islamic countries are sponsoring to foment trouble.
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Raf4: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Edusouls:

I hope you'll not be crying genocide when the time comes? Just encourage your hezbollah to go shuk mouth.
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by kmaster007: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Too much of Hollywood movies lolz
Svoboda:
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by SenatePresdo(m): 12:45am On Oct 24, 2023
VawulentMan:
I hate the humanitarian crisis caused by isrealis IDF, but it obvious HAMAS itself feels no remorse for the people they claim they are fighting for.
If you claim you are fighting for your people's land, why not defend them first, why use them as human shields

You dey whyne Terrorists.
Re: Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months by Sunrise258: 1:04am On Oct 24, 2023
US pre-visioned and urgently mobilized her troops to the middle East to be with Israel. Two US biggest fighter jet carriers are already station there and Lebanon, Hezbollah n Iran had been warned! They will meet their waterloo should they dare to attack Israel. Lebanese economy is dwindling and war will worsen it. Economic implications are considered before any country enters a war you're not directly attacked.

Svoboda:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Army Lifts Ban On Soldiers Growing Beards / Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) / Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.