Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

P&ID play psychological warfare and won - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P&ID play psychological warfare and won (1420 Views)

How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members / Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: P&ID play psychological warfare and won by Rolings: 6:46am On Oct 29, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I am not even an Igbo tribe. I have never been to Eastern Nigeria in my life. My main mission is the sacrificial of all Nigerians no matter what tribe you are from. Just look at the total gained 30 Nigeria oil tankers in Europe nobody wants to buy their oil.

Illiterate and stupidity they now want to sell their oil to the same countries illiterate

Thank you very much P&ID for the psychological Warfare on Nigeria. It is all going according to plan. Let's see who is clever and who won the court case with no benefit.

God bless you P&ID

This Mumu I'm his mind has said something.

When they start with "I'm not even igbo"
We know they will end up saying nothing.
They just open dictionary....look for big big words they don't even know the meaning and rush to nairaland to post nonsense.

P&ID is a fraud and has been proved in court. Why you are here crying is what I don't get.....oh you clearly are one of the offsprings of the thieves at P&ID and their Nigerian collaborators. You are crying over loss of family income
Re: P&ID play psychological warfare and won by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2023
Rolings:

This Mumu I'm his mind has said something.

When they start with "I'm not even igbo"
We know they will end up saying nothing.
They just open dictionary....look for big big words they don't even know the meaning and rush to nairaland to post nonsense.

P&ID is a fraud and has been proved in court. Why you are here crying is what I don't get.....oh you clearly are one of the offsprings of the thieves at P&ID and their Nigerian collaborators. You are crying over loss of family income

Not at all the court case might have stayed one thing but actually the reality if they have collapsed the oil and gas sector in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

2027: SS And MB Are Critical To Tinubu's Re-election Bid / Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them / America Sends Its First Warning To Egypt After The Recent Military Move By The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.