Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week (18501 Views)

How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? / A Week After We Got Married. / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Slynation(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
wunmi590:

Tk is enough for you to manage in a week if you are not a heavy spender...

The truth of the matter is, things are expensive these days, but 5k can still be utilised well, provided it only on food and not considering any other things...

5K can never be utilized in a week my sister!! Unless you want to be eating half plate per day for the next one week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Badca81: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dammn! Guy you try ohh, 5k a week. Na wetin make me dey hustle online as my mama say na me go dey feed myself for school when i start next year. surveys na my SAVIOUR, especially OPINIUM wey dey make me smile, if you are an expert like me in survey you can never get disqualified, imagine every two months 25 pounds each from two accounts. now wey 1 pound to naira is around 1400-1450 on black market rate. Note, i have other survey websites that give me cash and 3 that gives me airtime for subs FYI, i dey expose opinium website because dey no dey accept new members again. wish i had created more accounts 2years ago.My advice guy is to find someone to teach you how to make money online without CAPITAL.
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by selfdefence: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
5k can do a lot though things are way more expensive now. People still dey survive sha, me sef dey try save so I go fit buy this new spacepods oraimo just launched. E make sense well.

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by ghettochild(m): 12:43am On Oct 24, 2023
U Sabi eat okra ba??
Na ur saving grace b that
Buy panla fish..and garri...
Make eba make u eat
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 24, 2023
Fhaze:
Pls i need genuine answers

Coz economy is frowning like dis

As a student how can 5k be managed for feeding only in a week ?

What scope can be used to save cost ?
Fast for 6 days and use the $4 to break the fast on the 7th day. Thank me later.
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Evestar200(f): 5:51am On Oct 24, 2023
Things are tough

May God help us all

1 Like

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by seanwilliam(m): 6:06am On Oct 24, 2023
To survive in this country, don’t even bother to adjust your budget or minimize your standard much , just find means to increase your income .

@ op, don’t think of how u can survive on 5k , rather think of how can multiple that 5k by 2 atleast to make this easier, work on how u can make just 10$ per day Except you want to be eating alimanjiri type of food, 5k will do nada.

don’t do drugs
don’t smoke
don’t drink ,
don’t bet
Don’t womanize
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by seanwilliam(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2023
I have to agree that this tinubunomics touch everybody , Jesus see the kind suggestion supposed posh posh people on nairaland Dey give grin hunger one finish all of us grin
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Nazgul: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2023
Acidosis:
nawa oo. What in the name of shege is this budget? grin grin
I'm only helping out a bankrupt student. 😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Nazgul: 6:59am On Oct 24, 2023
folake4u:
Lmao which one be avoid women again? If him like, make him dash woman the 5k and starve.

But how did you analyze this budget, Naz. 😭😭😭
Yes o, he has to avoid women if he wants to effectively manage that money. Women would only make his life more miserable.

I analyze things based on the available resources on ground and provide a possible solution. (At least that's what data analysts do)
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Nazgul: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2023
doggedfighter:
So you couldn't include konji budget in this your calculations ?

We are here. Let's see how it goes !
Konji on top of 5k budget, do you want him to die of hunger? 😩

1 Like

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by MartinsD12(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Oil beans 300 from mama put, add water, small maggi and boil. Filter the beans and use the water as soup with fufu 200 in the morning eat the beans with garri in the evening.

Next day buy 2 indomie 300 and fufu 200 add enough water and spices let it be like pepper soup, use the fufu to swallow with the pepper soup in the morning then eat the filtered indomie in the evening.

With these you might end up spending 500 to 600 daily and 1kg gas can last you 3 months
grin which kind concoction be this na

1 Like

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by MartinsD12(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2023
iamyemiakins:
Don't forget to buy one agbado in the morning and one agbado in the evening daily grin
grin grin hunger loading in full speed
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by MartinsD12(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2023
SensualMan:
Unfortunately here in Ibadan 5k can only buy 10 Agbado for a family meal.
Each Agbado now cost N500 here in Ibadan.
The people are dying on a daily basis due to hunger and starvation.
Trailers are now scared of passing through Ibadan because of rice bandits.
Are we cursed in Ibadan?
Is this hardship only peculiar to Ibadan?
6 bunches of plantain cost 5k in Ibadan, the rate of plantain robbery these days has never been witnessed since the days of Awolowo.
God help us.
Agbado cassava man done finish our naira
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by phemmyfour: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Fhaze:
Pls i need genuine answers

Coz economy is frowning like dis

As a student how can 5k be managed for feeding only in a week ?

What scope can be used to save cost ?
Join your resources together with your friends
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Gooding55(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Oil beans 300 from mama put, add water, small maggi and boil. Filter the beans and use the water as soup with fufu 200 in the morning eat the beans with garri in the evening.

Next day buy 2 indomie 300 and fufu 200 add enough water and spices let it be like pepper soup, use the fufu to swallow with the pepper soup in the morning then eat the filtered indomie in the evening.

With these you might end up spending 500 to 600 daily and 1kg gas can last you 3 months
. You're too humorous. Lwkmd
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by pansophist(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2023
emmaodet:

grin
Chaii

Agbada don hook Barb wire ooo for Nigeria

Lol grin

Nigerians are patiently waiting for Tinubu to inform them that they are in a very deep soup.

That their country is on autopilot down the drain, and that hope, the precious thing that makes human preserve in the face of untold suffering has been lost.

With a largely uneducated citizens, indebted government, corrupt leaders and masses, worthless currency, runaway inflation, weak passport, divided citizens, etc, where exactly will redemption come from?

Where?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by emmaodet: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2023
pansophist:

Lol grin

Nigerians are patiently waiting for Tinubu to inform them that they are in a very deep soup.

That their country is on autopilot down the drain, and that hope, the precious thing that makes human preserve in the face of untold suffering has been lost.

With a largely uneducated citizens, indebted government, corrupt leaders and masses, worthless currency, runaway inflation, weak passport, divided citizens, etc, where exactly will redemption come from?

Where?

Hmmmmmm
Na to carry my kiha run remain now oo.
Gbangba ti dekun ni Nigeria, kedere de ti be wo
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by folake4u(f): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2023
Nazgul:

Yes o, he has to avoid women if he wants to effectively manage that money. Women would only make his life more miserable.

I analyze things based on the available resources on ground and provide a possible solution. (At least that's what data analysts do)

Lol. One Reason with me babe fit double him 5k to 10k. cheesy

If he decides that something must kill a man and follow woman, that's really on him. cheesy

Well done oh, Sapa manager. tongue
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Silentgroper(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2023
wunmi590:

It seems you came from a very rich home, for you to say 5k is not enough weekly...

What does he wants to buy? That he can't manage 5k weekly just on food alone?

Before I graduated 12years ago, my parent used to send 5k to me for one month, I know how I'm going to manage myself...

School is one of the place you can curb and learn how to manage your present spending to suit your future spending, as things will keep being on a high side
unku ... Pls try it now if you no go faint ...

That's was12yrs ago unku...

1 Like

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by garriAndsugar: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
doggedfighter:

60naira mtn night plan for konji every night

1 Like

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
$, Pounds, Naira, or Benin cowries?
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Goodday247: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
If you wan really use ₦5k..

Fufu ₦200 a day x 7 days = ₦1,400
Salt = ₦100
Pepper = ₦200
Onion = ₦200
Maggi = ₦50
Crayfish = ₦200
Dry fish ₦300 for two days for a week (+) =
₦1,200
One bag of pure water ₦400

The ingrediants are for cold water pepper soup or sometimes hot water pepper soup if there's gas.

Then the rest of the money can be used to change your diet sometimes.

Maybe using ₦1,000 for beans (mama put) and the total would be ₦4,750

Chai...suffer.
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by UnfairLife7(m): 5:15am On Oct 25, 2023
nabiz:
the best way to survive with that amount is to befriend a local indigenous urgly girl around your school. The girl will provide food stuff for you till you graduate. Please be careful so that you don't give her belle oo also don't promise her marriage but alway care for her will sweet sweet word. Also learn to nack her very well. Do this you will thank me later. Infact you will use your 5k to drink bear. You just reminded me those school days.
guy no dey post these nonsense for public forum abeg. No be everybody be like you abeg
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by UnfairLife7(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2023
doggedfighter:

Lol

Poor man having Konji?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Nazgul: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2023
folake4u:
Lol. One Reason with me babe fit double him 5k to 10k. cheesy
I didn't get this?

folake4u:
If he decides that something must kill a man and follow woman, that's really on him. cheesy

Well done oh, Sapa manager. tongue
He would certainly die of hunger should he tow the path that has women on it.

I'm only helping a broke student manage his dwindling resources.
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by folake4u(f): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2023
Nazgul:

I didn't get this?

He would certainly die of hunger should he tow the path that has women on it.

I'm only helping a broke student manage his dwindling resources.

Lol. I meant, one understanding babe can help his ministry, double his 5k to 10k. He might just be lucky. grin

Well-done Sir.
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by lilvicky68(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Abi na to buy 3500 foodstuffs then 1500 yeast.

Instead of cooking one of cup of rice, cook half cup with yeast make e swell reach 2cups

1 Like

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Nazgul: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
folake4u:
Lol. I meant, one understanding babe can help his ministry, double his 5k to 10k. He might just be lucky. grin

Well-done Sir.
That can only happen if he has big Gbola. A big Gbola can put food on the table of a broke boy, courtesy of his satisfied girlfriend or sugar mummy. 😏
Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by folake4u(f): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nazgul:

That can only happen if he has big Gbola. A big Gbola can put food on the table of a broke boy, courtesy of his satisfied girlfriend or sugar mummy. 😏

Well, good for them oh. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by GloriousGbola: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nazgul:

A glorious gbola you mean. A poorly wielded gbola will only lead to frustration.

1 Like

Re: How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week by Nazgul: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:
A glorious gbola you mean. A poorly wielded gbola will only lead to frustration.
Exactly. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Ur Help On A Yoruba Poem For His Mom's Birthday VERY URGENT / Baby Miraculously Saved From A Burning House (Video) / Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.