Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa (1413 Views)

Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer / 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi / How Atiku Rejected Tinubu As Running Mate - Akande Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
including gidgiddy penguin2 emergingnation
Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2023
deji17:

You really underestimate the IPOB stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:24am On Mar 29
happney65:
DJ YK. undecided
munle
Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by ayomilore: 10:31am On Mar 29
If Tinubu has his way he will even collect from you. The guy doesn't have time to bribe anybody.

1 Like

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Brenbentondiaz: 11:39am On Mar 29
Developers and mental problems. Buhari should have built those 15 psychiatric hospitals for them before he left office.

1 Like

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Brenbentondiaz: 11:41am On Mar 29
illicit:
I doubt if anyone can believe this tho

🥴

You're underestimating the gullibility of developers?

4 Likes

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29
Brenbentondiaz:
Developers and mental problems. Buhari should have built those 15 psychiatric hospitals for them before he left office.
Tinubu should continue with the project

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Youths Declare Plans For Tinubu After Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Sowore: Coastal Highway Will End At Dangote Refinery, To Transport White men / The Fearless Judge Who Dunked "sacred Cow" Bode George And Co In Kirikiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.