Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly (2357 Views)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / 18-year-old Student And Her Boyfriend Flogged Publicly For Hugging Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by BafanaBafana: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Took my cousin who came visiting to the motor park to board a vehicle back home. The booking clerk told me it was 10k for the ticket even when I told him the person travelling wasn't going to reach the final destination of the vehicle. She was stopping in a town before. He collected money, wrote our details in the manifest. I asked for the ticket and he said it wasn't ready so I went and was talking to someone. My cousin came to me laughing and handed 1k to me. The guy issuing the ticket refunded 1k back to her that the fate was 9k.
It was later I got to understand that the simp of a guy was trying to help my cousin extort me. A girl he has never known and will never know or get anything from.
I get that he probably thought she was my girlfriend. But who send am message? Why will a man behave like that to a fellow man? To what end? The thing is so difficult for me to understand. I letter learnt that some guys do such in shopping malls. Men like that are half men and should never be allowed to talk in a gathering of men.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by SIXTEENTH(m): 4:46am On Oct 24, 2023
His intentions was to use such opportunity to woo her after you must've left the park thinking she's your girlfriend who just came visiting while playing mr. Nice guy.
Snitches everywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:05am On Oct 24, 2023
BafanaBafana:
Took my cousin who came visiting to the motor park to board a vehicle back home. The booking clerk told me it was 10k for the ticket even when I told him the person travelling wasn't going to reach the final destination of the vehicle. She was stopping in a town before. He collected money, wrote our details in the manifest. I asked for the ticket and he said it wasn't ready so I went and was talking to someone. My cousin came to me laughing and handed 1k to me. The guy issuing the ticket refunded 1k back to her that the fate was 9k.
It was later I got to understand that the simp of a guy was trying to help my cousin extort me. A girl he has never known and will never know or get anything from.
I get that he probably thought she was my girlfriend. But who send am message? Why will a man behave like that to a fellow man? To what end? The thing is so difficult for me to understand. I letter learnt that some guys do such in shopping malls. Men like that are half men and should never be allowed to talk in a gathering of men.
e don happen to me wella for Abuja.anytime me and my then Fiancee wana buy something.dem go think say na new catch she and will be increasing the amount..I kept telling them that we have being togeda for long and she doesnt like it if dem inflate price for me.

3 Likes

Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by BafanaBafana: 5:29am On Oct 24, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
e don happen to me wella for Abuja.anytime me and my then Fiancee wana buy something.dem go think say na new catch she and will be increasing the amount..I kept telling them that we have being togeda for long and she doesnt like it if dem inflate price for me.
It is a bit understandable when a woman does it. But a guy Common!
Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by Reminderz: 5:38am On Oct 24, 2023
this is one of the reasons why simps should be sentenced to death... they are not only dangerous to themselves but to the society... their mentality is even more myopic than that of feminists... it's a disorder...

12 Likes

Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by Coolbriz: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2023
Most men are like that. Over the weekend my wife and I had malaria, she manage to take the children to school, so I promised to bring them back from school yesterday, my wife used to pay #400 to and fro for the fair. Surprisely, bike men where charging me #800, one even said 1k. I had to call my wife and asked if she is sure of the #400 fair, she even said sometimes she pay #350. On a final note she said maybe because you're a man. Then I understand say na man dey kill man.

13 Likes

Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by Hideaki: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2023
Women do the same when they see a cute guy
Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by BafanaBafana: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2023
I can understand when they overcharge you for themselves.

But when a man overcharges you, removes the extra money and secretly gives it to the girl you are with. I mean! What the hell!

3 Likes

Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by Clinghton: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2023
If you and your cousin can collabo, you people can use the situation to your advantage.

5 Likes

Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by johnog4sure: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Reminderz:
this is one of the reasons why simps should be sentenced to death... they are not only dangerous to themselves but to the society... their mentality is even more myopic than that of feminists... it's a disorder...
it's a disorder hahahaha dat is funny as hell
Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by DeathToSimps: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2023
Death to simps

2 Likes

Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by Khd95(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
Na men like am dey send girls “money for being a fine girl” online

Weak fôolish men
Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by BafanaBafana: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Clinghton:
If you and your cousin can collabo, you people can use the situation to your advantage.
How
Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by Dizzyyish: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
BafanaBafana:
Stamped and approved.

Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by Nonexisting1: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Simpism doesn't just affect simps, it affects all dick holders. Rebuke a simp today and you'll be saving tens of gentlemen around him without knowing it.

Re: These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly by siofra(f): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wow!

Men supporting men cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? / I End Up Kissing And Romancing Most Guys Without Loving Them! / Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.