Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. (1688 Views)

Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by uchkochi(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nothing affects a man's finances like sleeping with multiple women.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by osmosis101(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lie/false

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by garyaustin(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
uchkochi:
Lie!!! The wisest man and extremely rich King Solomon had about 1,000 women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by imoh4king(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
uchkochi:

False.

Its cheaper than having one girlfriend...especially for married men.

I rarely see men spend so much on numerous chics but I know married men who go as far as buying Mansions, businesses and exotic cars for their committed and steady girlfriend. E.g my foolish boss..

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by abba190: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
uchkochi:
grin grin u never try sport betting

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by Okoroawusa: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2023
Na money wey man get woman go chop.

Woman wey chop Dangote 10m go say she chop money? But e get man wey you go chop him 100k him go liquidate.

Leave us and our finances...

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by rickleye: 12:37am On Oct 24, 2023
How about betting !
Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by Solsix(m): 1:10am On Oct 24, 2023
garyaustin:

How did he end?
Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by galantjoe(m): 2:16am On Oct 24, 2023
This is poor man mentality.
Money is meant to be spent
If you don't have money to spend on ladies or your cherished frivolities, hustle more

Some gullible ones spent about 50% of their earnings on church and pastors. As for me that is where they will be happier. Don't be stingy billionaires.

Na las las, you will die one day; then your children, siblings, relatives and friends go use your money buy champagne they will use to watch their hands on your grave.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by sulakishop(m): 4:35am On Oct 24, 2023
I don't see the connection unless you have been brainwashed by religion.

Lots of these rich men have millions of baes and still smiling to the bank
Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by Emeraldicon(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2023
Guess OP didn't get the topic right. You are not making enough money and sleeping with different women, definitely your finances will be affected. Even if you are making millions it's still not proper to go about sleeping with different women. One Man one woman that's if you are married and a Christian.
Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by Hideaki: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2023
Pure lie

There are tons of wealthy men that forks a lot of women and their business are still booming
Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by Evolutionism: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2023
uchkochi:

It's a Lie, It doesn't affect anything.

You are just being Superstitious.

You can sleep with any amount or type of women you like and nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2023
garyaustin:

what's he's in essence is that if your money never reach anything, stay away from women... focused on expanding your investment and increments then you fit dey do as you like.....
Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by InfinityFabric: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2023
abba190:
grin grin u never try sport betting
No mind am, maybe one of his brothers/uncles got rekt by Nnena, na why he dey lament online be dat.
Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by InfinityFabric: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2023
I don't think this is a strong argument against fornication and adultery.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by Styluss: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Truth, since she broke up with me, I saved more. Bought myself stuffs with funds I would have used to arrange our meetings which she never appreciated
uchkochi:
Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Rubbish...
Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by hardon1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
uchkochi:

What about davido, tuface and the likes? What has happened to thier finances

Rubbish
Re: Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. by Godsongang: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Correct bro

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Hookup In Your Area Now? / If You Want To Make Money Then You Have To Be Brutally Wicked And Ruthless / Guys-young Girls, Older Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.