Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Is The Price Of Hookup In Your Area Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Price Of Hookup In Your Area Now? (1699 Views)

Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location / In Need Of Hookup / Just Packed Into A New Area Now This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Hookup In Your Area Now? by Namaster: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hookup girls have gone haywire with their pricing. I'm not even talking about the ones on CodedRuns that want your soul as payment.

I'm talking about ordinary coded and not-so-coded hookup girls.

They want #10K for just 1 round. #25K for short time. These prices are ridiculous for pussies that are already past their best before dates.

Anyway, what's the situation in you area?

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Hookup In Your Area Now? by Buharidgeneral: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
Namaster:
Hookup girls have gone haywire with their pricing. I'm not even talking about the ones on CodedRuns that want your soul as payment.

I'm talking about ordinary coded and not-so-coded hookup girls.

They want #10K for just 1 round. #25K for short time. This prices are ridiculous for pussies that are already past their best before dates.

Anyway, what's the situation in you area?

Lol best before

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Hookup In Your Area Now? by chigoziri2403(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2023
Find one or two loyal pvssiex, do them well, with time, they won't demand gratification for their pvnani

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Has A Way With Women / Am Confused / Who Comes First Your Man Or Your Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.