Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues (2280 Views)

My Fiancee's Anger Issues / She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues by Susily(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2023
Samantha124:
I've noticed my aunt is like this, whenever she comes to the house, she always causes tension and would want to take over the entire house by being in charge, the same house that belongs to my parents... You can't even have a constructive discussion with her because she would just flares up.

She lost her husband at a young age and never did remarried and had children.

I honestly no longer enjoyed her visits... I've told my mom many times to talk to her younger sister and caution her, but she just keeps letting her do as she pleases in the house... Mom says she's afraid that if she cautions her, she might feel neglected since she has no one else back home.

This aunt of mine is very good at emotionally blackmailing my mom... Each time my mom would try to caution her, she would start ranting of how my mom is kicking her out of the house just because she doesn't have any husband and children, big fat lies.

You still live with your mum??

How much is Bride price in South Africa, I want to take you away from your mummy's house legally
Re: Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2023
What if I'm comfortable living in my parents house? undecided undecided undecided
Susily:

You still live with your mum??

How much is Bride price in South Africa, I want to take you away from your mummy's house legally
Re: Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues by Susily(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Samantha124:
What if I'm comfortable living in my parents house? undecided undecided undecided

Comfort zone though comfortable is not a fertile ground for growth

You need to leave your parents house and come walk down the aisle with me cool
Re: Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues by holicupp(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
nobody smiles at first failure but success has many friends p
Re: Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues by Farfalla(f): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
They have "anger issues" for the same reason broke men have anger issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake / Can U Forgive A Partner Who Forgot Your Birth Date? / Ladi-nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.