Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake (2263 Views)

Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here / Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Olomubj: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Gud evening my fellow nairalander,hope the day was not stressful.please for god almighty sake i need your advice for a female friends of my she is 32 years of age this year June,so pretty that all men wil love to take her home for marriage but the problems she has is that she is stil looking for admission in to university at the age of 32 she has done 5 gud WAEC she couldn't make it,and she has brockup with many guy because of her dream to become a student of university @the age of 32.i advice her to settle down (marry) then she can obtain par time program that i can link her up in unilag,but she turn me to her enemy.pls my bro and sist wt advice do u hv for such person am so confused oo she doesn't great me again n if i great her she wil nt answer me though she is older than me
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by raziboi(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
we av learnt a new code

advice is Neva a bad thing

jst ignore her...maybe by 50 she will undastd

7 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by LaurelP(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Don't force ursef on someone who doesn't need u
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by chibwike(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lol...orishirishi
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Matttthew(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...orishirishi
Can't u c.....
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by chibwike(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Matttthew:

Can't u c.....
c what?
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
After reading your post...i think you are the one who really need to write waec
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Tymax(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
I don't blame her. She's scared that her husband may not allow her to go to school. Not many men will support their wives thru uni. Especially with all those nasty lectures preying on unsuspecting students.

She needs support. Obviously marriage is not as important to her as her first degree.
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by clubone05: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Let her write WAEC "a good 20 time" more..

marriage isnt everything. .maybe person don use school abuse her. .

its none of my business. .I graduated at 22.
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Olomubj: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
@laurelp actual am nt in any kind of rlship with her Cs she's older than me but she behave like kids though we are very close,ur jst that am pity her parents Cs her mumm deliberately cal me one day and ask me to talk to her that all her younger once hv settled down n she is her mother first born
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Olomubj: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
ty265:
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Olomubj: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Why do you said that to me,please kindly explain .if there is any mistake correct me n u wik lean from you no knowledge is wasted

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by woky: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Like I always say: "the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting"
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by woky: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
ty265:
ITK! You think you can/will reach perfection?? Nobody gets close to it
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Olomubj: 12:09am On Nov 14, 2014
woky:
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Olomubj: 12:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Honestly i don't really understand you.it seems to me like you where trying to use abusive or insulting words against me,but why kindly explain to me
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by iceberylin(m): 1:09am On Nov 14, 2014
32 shocked
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Awho(m): 5:40am On Nov 14, 2014
She has a dream '' that one day she will become a sugar mummy a.k.a aristo.
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Cholls(m): 6:03am On Nov 14, 2014
My sister u see one about some people is that they fail to see that burning desire in you thougth they hear but they do not see. What can i say. Why u wan force her make she go marry cant u see her priority. Ok fine,age is not on her side SO! My sister abegiii free/support that sister angry
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2014
Very tough...all this years wasted. Why didn't she try part time or distant learning..going to the university isn't everything...but still support her. God understand better
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by destante(f): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2014
Nawa *sigh
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Yustash001(m): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Some people don suffer....chai she wrote WAEC five times....
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2014
woky:

ok
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by tellwisdom: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2014
See your yeye english...no wonder u never still pass your Waec sad
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Yinkwamo(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2014
raziboi:
we av learnt a new code

advice is Neva a bad thing

jst ignore her...maybe by 50 she will undastd

Word!
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by virginboy1(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2014
Abeg chill and relax, since she already started ignoring you, what more do you want to do for her? Abeg leave matter for matthias.
This is more like taking Panadol on another person's headache
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2014
With an understanding husband, I don't think getting married will stop her from going to school. May be one of her resolutions while growing up was never to get married before going to school. But in life you have to be flexible. When situation changes you change too.......... If you have advised her and she refused to harken grin then leave her alone. May be she does not want to get married... feminism things[code][/code]
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by ERCROSS(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...orishirishi

cheesy
oo boi..
U do Yoruba language for skool ?
grin
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by chibwike(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
ERCROSS:

cheesy
oo boi..
U do Yoruba language for skool ?
grin
Lol...yes oh
Re: Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Yustash001:
Some people don suffer....chai she wrote WAEC five times....
u never see. Life has been rosy for u doesn't mean its so for everybody. There's dx guy we served together. He wrote waec for 7 consecutive times. How about dt? Chill! There's another one we served together also. He wrote waec 9 consecutive times. And they were nt dull o. Very brilliant but dey were always failing. Sometimes "F" parallel

‡Just had to say that

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Jesusbabygirl On Nairaland!!! / Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out / 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.