Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Enyimba Explains Why Innocent Gabriel Okey's Jersey Number Was Hand Written - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Explains Why Innocent Gabriel Okey's Jersey Number Was Hand Written (33524 Views)

Israel Adesanya Wears Enyimba Jersey (Photos) / Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 / Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Explains Why Innocent Gabriel Okey's Jersey Number Was Hand Written by Tobihabeeb: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Thats Nigeria for u.

ufotunang:
..it's because CAF did not approve eyimba stadium for use...for football match.. because the eyimba stadium is not up to CAF standard or it's in bad condition
Re: Enyimba Explains Why Innocent Gabriel Okey's Jersey Number Was Hand Written by Tobihabeeb: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
So u are telling me that enyimba is a small team.

We only have the stadium management to blame.

OGHENAOGIE:
even at Aba enyimba ll still lose.. u think wydad Casablanca is a small team... Besides aba stadium didn't meet requirements to Host game of such magnitude.. that's why it was moved to uyo
Re: Enyimba Explains Why Innocent Gabriel Okey's Jersey Number Was Hand Written by Tobihabeeb: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Enyimba to transport their fans?

Addme:

I don't know though but Uyo is still Nigeria. What would it cost Enyimba to transport their fans from ABA to Uyo.
The argument is not tenable even Enyimba didn't play as if they had anything at stake. One million dollar already guaranteed for participation and for every winnings another 1 million dollar but our dear Enyimba seemed not prepared at all. Give them extra 45 minutes, they won't still score. I saw Mamelodi fans in Angola during their games and that's another country for that matter.
Enyimba and their management are not serious boss.
Simple
Re: Enyimba Explains Why Innocent Gabriel Okey's Jersey Number Was Hand Written by jimcaddy(m): 2:29am On Oct 25, 2023
Wait oh, so are you telling me that Enyimba, arguably the most successful and even the richest club side in Nigeria cannot afford to pay for one jersey to be redone? How much will it cost them? Common this is so embarrassing. In fact CAF should not have allowed him to play with a chalk-written name and number on his jersey. Like why do Nigerians like to disgrace us like this?
Re: Enyimba Explains Why Innocent Gabriel Okey's Jersey Number Was Hand Written by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Tobihabeeb:
So u are telling me that enyimba is a small team.

We only have the stadium management to blame.

enyimba is a small team compare to wydad Casablanca except u want to decide urself... Wydad Casablanca is not just a football club it's a sports club with other sports like handball, volleyball, basketball, table tennis etc.. wydad Also has a chairman that is appionted by any politician like otti appionted Kanu.. the chairman gets his powers from votes by club registered members... Can u tel me the statistics of enyimba fanbase that are registered fans?? Can u tel me enyimba budget to run the season..? clubs like wydad budget over 15 million dollars to run the season... So don't go there ooo... Enyimba ll still lose in morroco and that's they ll be out
Re: Enyimba Explains Why Innocent Gabriel Okey's Jersey Number Was Hand Written by kabillionaire(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2023
No wonder they were defeated.
Lack of creativity,
lack of motivation,
corruption and the irks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 / Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game / Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.