Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete (24689 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery Ready This Month, NNPCL Insists / Petroleum: Aradel Holdings Modular Refinery Ready For Operation Soon / 2023: IGBO Must Be President Or Ijaw Completes Its 2terms, Ijaw Groups Blow Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Fugazy2023: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2023
YourKarma:

The biggest children of hate is people like you who will never say the truth to people in power.

Patriotism is loyalty to ones country, not to people in power

Your opinion is irrelevant and inconsequential to me
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Fugazy2023: 6:49am On Oct 24, 2023
Benekkk:
It can’t always be politics.
We desperately need for Nigeria to work but is it working?
Have you ever been jobless, broke, kidnapped on a highway or attacked in your home? Our leaders who go and invest in foreign countries with funds meant for national development do they experience such things there?
Those who travel abroad for leisure or medical treatment do they enjoy the failures that they inflict upon us here in those climes?
Can we call white black just because of political interests?

We can always focus on individual issues per time.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Fugazy2023: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2023
Isobug:

Which Children of hate? The PTI Refinery is a long time project that started since 6 years ago before you attribute it to your failure of a dullard in Abuja.
Meanwhile, it's purpose was not purely for large commerce. It's a Training Institute project meant first for training purposes then if its quantitative output decreases the fuel problem, better

How did I attribute it to Tinubu? Just tell me how I did in my comment. You people just because of frustration assume whatever you like and quote out of context

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by TUTU147: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2023
Good one for the students, your practice what you study.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by zionstaar75: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2023
ican2020:
Another story story
We will stop insecurity yet Nigerians are killed on weekly basis
We will fix the roads and construct new ones yet our roads are terrible
We will ensure food availability yet hunger is flogging some Nigerians real hard
We will provide electricity yet many Nigerians sleep without electricity and the ones that will get light at times are forced to by poles, wires and even settled electricity personnels
We will we will Haba
senseless comment, govt said modular refinery completed and you're here behaving like mentally incapacitated person. enemy of the state ,that's who you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by zionstaar75: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Children of hate will doubt and never believe. They don't believe anything can work in Nigeria. Very negative mindset people
I'm telling you, it's so annoying. Can you imagine someone asking for pics?evil people

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by zionstaar75: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2023
oyeb15:
Useless Tinubu increased fuel price. At #198 per litre, government was making profit in fuel importation.

This increase in fuel will destroy our local production and dollar will continue to rise. No country survive on high energy.

No investor would invest where energy is very expensive.

They are just wasting their time saving d Naira. You don't feed somebody, you are giving him injection.
senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by easzypeaszy(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2023
Wht is the meaning of Ready to Complete? Oh it's Compete.. fear catch me hahaha

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by zionstaar75: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2023
Olachase:
can't you just pretend to be happy about the good news

Must you heard bad news happen to Nigeria before you find your joy and happiness

If that should be the case your mind no go touch ground 😏😏
evil people
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by wyqay: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2023
Lets be hope and unite in the progress of our dear country, NIGERIA.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Okenwaken20: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2023
Don't believe this bunch of liars
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Cruise777: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2023
Refinery owners are waiting to announce their lunching till the market price of petrol is very high and their profit would be huge
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by NewDea4: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2023
The absence of pictures suggests this is a lie, considering Nigerian authorities' well documented propensity for blatant perfidy

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by YourKarma: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Your opinion is irrelevant and inconsequential to me
Just same way yours has totally zero effect on the scheme of things.
You come online to spew bullshit like it's your right
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by KingLion007(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2023
My Alma mater.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Facidio: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Children of hate will doubt and never believe. They don't believe anything can work in Nigeria. Very negative mindset people

Where them build am put?, No be thesame PTI wen I dey pass everyday? What they have there is a demonstration Rig, A drill SIM, and a demonstration flow station. Though all fully functional but don't have capacity to produce anything. Incase u want to doubt I have pics. I did my IT there in 2010. Why didn't the principal do the press briefing in the so called completed modular refinery but rush to Abuja to do it ... All for Propaganda for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by lomprico(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Scam! Where is it located, where are pictures?
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by lomprico(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Where is Nigeria air?

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by lomprico(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2023
zionstaar75:
I'm telling you, it's so annoying. Can you imagine someone asking for pics?evil people

Where is Nigeria air?

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by obrian888: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Children of love yet nothing is working in your region, except for the Lagos that the federal government built and one criminal is claiming he built, if you guys have the required experience to develop, what are you waiting before you develop Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, and Osun the supposed home state of one criminal in power. Also try and also develop your region, so that they will no longer be killing humans for money rituals and spiritual powers, money come from hard work, spiritual powers come from God, tell your pastors and Alfa.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Cardozzo(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2023
Gosh234:
The tribalism on nairaland is going extreme

Most atimes I don't bother going through the comments anymore because definitely you will see things that are out of context
nairaland has been a major search engine for many
It was not this bad before now

So sad but that is the new Low .....
I hardly open thread's these days just to avoid another heart stabber.... The funny part though is that anytime I feel like apprehending some words outlaw then I remember it's a faceless FORUM

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Princeton92(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2023
emerged01:
The news is in complete. How many barrel of crude oil per day?

Very incomplete little or no details not even the location
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Loonyy(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2023
In addition to this, the FG claims that its Petroleum Training Institute trains artisan refiners.

Na so Oooooh
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Fugazy2023: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2023
YourKarma:

Just same way yours has totally zero effect on the scheme of things.
You come online to spew bullshit like it's your right

My opinion is my opinion and non of your fucking business. I wasnt expecting everyone to agree with me
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by israelmao(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2023
I pray it is not another phantom refinery in the order of the one commissioned by calamitous Buhari.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by franudi: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2023
We are tired of all these lies.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by omolola12345(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2023
Nigerians should be optimistic instead of being pessimistic. By the grace of God all these plans will work out positively. I believe it's a way forward in Nigeria.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by zedman1(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2023
Gosh234:
The tribalism on nairaland is going extreme

Most atimes I don't bother going through the comments anymore because definitely you will see things that are out of context

The rule now is "once your tribe is not affected, you are very ok and happy with any bad news"

Tribes wishes tribes death
You always see dark hearts in the comment session

nairaland has been a major search engine for many
It was not this bad before now
I'm telling you bro. It's now a very annoying place with toxic people. I was happy when I first learnt about this site after ditching one other annoying forum back then. That site is almost dormant today because I believe most sensible people left there. Unfortunately, Nairaland members are towing the same path.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by bonnyhope: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Same way you believe that this govt will favour you and your family

You guys refused to learn lesson

Dangote refinery was commissioned in May but where is the product

And you are still believing this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe / 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.