Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete (24691 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery Ready This Month, NNPCL Insists / Petroleum: Aradel Holdings Modular Refinery Ready For Operation Soon / 2023: IGBO Must Be President Or Ijaw Completes Its 2terms, Ijaw Groups Blow Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by CodeTemplar: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2023
sulakishop:
Let's hope it works.

Most motives behind many good gestures get defeated before the implementation due to greed lately
read post oga.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by sonofthunder: 8:09am On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by lopeshola(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2023
Wow that's the school I graduated from PTI
Congratulations to us.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by yinkeys(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Lazyreporta(m): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2023
oyeb15:
Useless Tinubu increased fuel price. At #198 per litre, government was making profit in fuel importation.

This increase in fuel will destroy our local production and dollar will continue to rise. No country survive on high energy.

No investor would invest where energy is very expensive.

They are just wasting their time saving d Naira. You don't feed somebody, you are giving him injection.

Although I want the subsidy back, but how exactly did tinubu increase pump price? When? Una go just dey talk nonsense.

When una only dey rely on fellow obidients for news, no confirmation whatsoever.

Buhari removed subsidy not tinubu. Which means if obi or atiku win, we will have the same thing cos the bill was passed before tinubu became president.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Coronavirus1: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2023
What kind of incomplete news is this no date no pictures no location site.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by obailala(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2023
Why don't they ever show the pictures of these refineries?
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Gosh234: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2023
zedman1:
I'm telling you bro. It's now a very annoying place with toxic people. I was happy when I first learnt about this site after ditching one other annoying forum back then. That site is almost dormant today because I believe most sensible people left there. Unfortunately, Nairaland members are towing the same path.
It affects me negatively

I can't open nairaland to ease the days stress like before and end up getting angry due to heartless comments

The owner should do something
The site is going down

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Gosh234: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2023
Cardozzo:

So sad but that is the new Low .....
I hardly open thread's these days just to avoid another heart stabber.... The funny part though is that anytime I feel like apprehending some words outlaw then I remember it's a faceless FORUM
Something has to be done

Intellectuals has left here
That's why we keep seeing rubbish on front pages
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Blakjewelry(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
The pictures or we still consider it another scam from the evil party APC.
Pti na school na. It said it has completed it not about to. It's the school were I graduated, it's more of a research institute than a school.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Blakjewelry(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2023
paymentvoucher:

These are modular refineries, and I believe it’s smaller than normal refineries.

I stand to be corrected!
Yep and it was produce and own by a school. Pti is a school in warri more like a research institute anyway.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Blakjewelry(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2023
Gosh234:
The tribalism on nairaland is going extreme

Most atimes I don't bother going through the comments anymore because definitely you will see things that are out of context

The rule now is "once your tribe is not affected, you are very ok and happy with any bad news"

Tribes wishes tribes death
You always see dark hearts in the comment session

nairaland has been a major search engine for many
It was not this bad before now
Blame the new breed of kids and some few old fools here for the problem.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by powerblaze(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2023
Gosh234:

Most atimes I don't bother going through the comments anymore because definitely you will see things that are out of context

The rule now is "once your tribe is not affected, you are very ok and happy with any bad news"

The admins allowed it to thrive, possibly because of their own leanings ...

Its disgraceful wat i see here ... and its been months i made a comment

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by EcoNews: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2023
Are you Igbo Ipob of obidient ?!

Asabe4:
Until it commences operation, don't hold your breath!!
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by LegacyB: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2023
Gosh234:

Well said

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by vivaAfrica: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2023
Very poor reporting, what's capacity of the refinery, his many man power is required to keep it running, if we dont start taking transparency and accountability seriously in this country nothing will work
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Obaofaba: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2023
Gosh234:

Ipob terrorists are the cause.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by dbestcno(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2023
Always proud of my alma mater PTI Effurun and my HOD now principal of the school👏
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Dsimmer: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2023
That's a good one.

It would be good if every state actually have their own modular refinery!
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by kentokay71: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2023
some pple can murder english eh
Omalicious1:

Can they give us a specific date in which they will commence refining? Meanwhile how far with Dangote Refinery?
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by RichAbujaGuy: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
What is the output capacity

It's a training school, not a profit making business enterprise. The confusion comes in when someone added "Ready to Compete" which is not in the Punch article written by Okechukwu Nnodim.
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

It's a training school, not a profit making business enterprise. The confusion comes in when someone added "Ready to Compete" which is not in the Punch article written by Okechukwu Nnodim.

Quite contradictory but thanks for the clarity
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Jlow2: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2023
It’s just an institute refinery for training and that is their mandate, not for commercial purpose , nothing to be happy about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Oxtertee(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2023
Where is the refinery situated?
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2023
There are alot of things obj jonathan and buha are not telling Nigerians about their refineries and refining crude abroad,so many things shrowded in secrecy that are slowing Nigeria from growthangry MAKE UNA IGNORAMUS AND HYPOCRITES STOP BLAMING PTINUBU WHO IS TRYING TO SOLVE THIS CARRYOUT PROBLEMS. angry HATERS KEEP OFF,ELECTION LOSERS BEHAVE LIKE GOOD LOSERS AND STOP THE WITCH HUNT
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Gosh234: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Blame the new breed of kids and some few old fools here for the problem.
It is really growing wild

There are some I will read
I will just sit back and freeze , thereby leaving the thread
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Gosh234: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2023
powerblaze:

The admins allowed it to thrive, possibly because of their own leanings ...

Its disgraceful wat i see here ... and its been months i made a comment
It is disheartening

I leave some topics after coming some topics

Some are even abusing me for posting this
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by Gentlechika(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2023
Allthelight:
If there are hundreds of refineries world wide why build more refineries ?
Weed isn't good for you
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by ufotunang: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2023
fineboynl:
Every state should build modular.

Edo state has built their own.

Waiting for giant refinery like dangote will take ages. Removing subsidy without refinery is not a wise thing to do.

The economy has been grounded. More people in poverty and business suffered and dwindling purchasing power.

Tinubu is not a good leader as it can be seen with his 100days in office.

Suffering from the very day he was swear in. He destroyed the country with no help in sight. He needs to go back to the policy of buhari and start over again. His policies is just destroying the country. Even if salary's are increase it won't even solve the continue inflation problem.
...but why has the Edo refinery not start to operate...refining crude oil?
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by ufotunang: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2023
This is nice
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by ufotunang: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2023
When is it starting operation...we have tired of hearing refinery has been completed but has not started to refine crude or start operating
Re: Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete by ufotunang: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2023
dododawa1:
NIGERIA leaders and

Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk.
..abi..talk but no action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last / Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari / Military Arrests Boko Haram Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.