Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece (53387 Views)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece / I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by Keme4Real(f): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Unfortunate but he must pay for his actions.

Meanwhile old men get married to 13 and
14year Olds in the North and they are even celebrated.

What a country.
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
see girls of 11years everywhere here, no breast but their Toto wide finish....

You would have contacted me nah so that you can be coming here and I will be getting you pretty girls right from their mothers house for you!

Well, the girl was enjoying it until her spirit move to do you shege, it's normal with girls.

They will give you Toto, but kill you afterall....

The best for Men is to stay totally away from ladies. Even your wife self: too much closeness with Woman makes man die early.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by hammerFC: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
freddie009:

I have seen things bro.

THEY CAN IMPORT WHATEVER THEY LIKE.

THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE SURE TOMORROW WHEN E REACH THEIR DOOR, THE LAW IS UPHELD.

NOT WHEN E REACH SEYI TINUBU THEY WILL FIND LOOPHOLE.

WE ALREADY KNOW THEY ARE VERY USELESS, WITH NO INTEGRITY OR DECENCY, ALL FAKE.
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
hammerFC:

GUY, LEAVE THIS NAPPY HEAD NIGGAS TO KEEP COPYING THE WHITE MAN AND DO WHATEVER HE DOES.

I NO LONGER GIVE A DAMN ABOUT REALITY.

IF THEM LIKE, AGE OF CONSENT SHOULD REACH 21 AND JAIL ANYBODY THAT SEX UPTO 19 YEARS, 20 OR 21.

I EVEN SEEN A GUY CALLING A MAN IN HIS 30S PAEDOPHILE FOR APPROACHING 22 YEARS OLD GIRL.

I JUST DEY LAUGH.

BLACK ARE BRAINLESS

You go end up in jail if you defile a minor and you are caught.

Forget what you think or your emotions. That is the law!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by adesegun121(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nairalander248:

Pedophilic disorder is a mental issue... Pray against it.

You mean mentalll
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by hammerFC: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Skyview01:

You go end up in jail if you defile a minor and you are caught.

Forget what you think or your emotions. That is the law!

IT IS MORE LIEKLY TO HAPPEN TO YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY.

I WILL BE HERE TO COMMENT WHEN IT DOES.

THOSE WHO DIG HOLE FOR OTHERS, HAVE A TENDERCY TO FALL INTO THEM.

SHEBI U WILL HAVE SON?
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by CJStarz: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
This doesn't warrant a life imprisonment.
His could his wife be so vindictive and inlaws so unforgiving?

They just want to do away with the man.

Not in support of what he did to the girl in question but sentencing him to life imprisonment is way out of it.
Such a national asset.

This same girl will still allow some boys bleep her and go Scot free.
The wife will go ahead and sleep with another man or otter men.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Keme4Real:
Unfortunate but he must pay for his actions.

Meanwhile old men get married to 13 and
14year Olds in the North and they are even celebrated.

What a country.
If the mother and father give you and you pay for her head, it's not a crime.

Or if the girl even at 11 gives you for free, it's not a crime.
Look at all the satellite area of Abuja, child's self prostitution everywhere and even governornment officers and Politician they collect, it's a different issue.

This Doctor made a mistake, he is supposed to Wait for the girl to enter University. She for give am back and front with Mouth Action self

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by clinician2x: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
When the gods want to kill a man, they first of all, make him mad.

This guy is a successful medical doctor and can afford to have sex with 5000 women in 10 years if he so desire.

Now he will spend the rest of his life in prison because the gods have made him mad
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
hammerFC:

IT IS MORE LIEKLY TO HAPPEN TO YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY.

I WILL BE HEER TO COMMENT WHEN IT DOES.

Do not defile a minor. You will go to jail pedo like the useless doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by hammerFC: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Skyview01:

Do not defile a minor. You will go to jail pedo like the useless doctor.

MEHN GET OFF MY MENTION.

U ARE A NAPPY HEAD DUNCE.

YES, U MOST LIKELY THE PEDO, BECAUSE U KNOW ALL ABOUT IT.
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by Timothy89(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
till date is still amusing me that some Doctors are pussy freak even when they see it mostly every time, a married man for that matter

he just ruined a fortune because of mere fantasy that his fortune can get him hundreds of it

his daughter is surely not save with that beast, justice well deserved
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
hammerFC:

Y DO YORUBAS LIKE INCEST SO MUCH?

HIS WIFE NIECE OF ALL PEOPLE.

I REALLY WISH, YOU LOT CAN LOCK HIM AWAY AND THROW AWAY THE KEY FOR REAL.
It's not incest oga, read your Bible and Qur'an well.... You can marry your wives sister. The problem here is that, the girl did not give him consent to her warehouse.

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by hammerFC: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

It's not incest oga, read your Bible and Qur'an well.... You can marry your wives sister. The problem here is that, the girl did not give him consent to her warehouse.

BRO TO ME, FAMILY IS FAMILY.

ANYTHING FROM YOUR WIFE SIDE IS PROHIBITED.

THIS IS IGBO CULTURE.
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by Bahamas95(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Years in school wasted because of kpekus.

Idiot!
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by DECLAN2015(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tntsi:
If this guy was chief tinubu and the case was in the supreme court of Nigeria. The judge would a say a thing like, how are we sure you were raped?
We have 2 reports here. ( Report made under oath and one produce by tinubu)
Which one we will take?

Make Tinubu matter no k u oh
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by Mindlog: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

What's the point of the additional statement?

You should have stopped at "very good."

Whenever someone says I don't support rape but......I don't support domestic violence but.....whatever they say or type after the "but", is their real view.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by itsene: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tragic.
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by DECLAN2015(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=Machinegun91 post=126586560]No single difference between yolubars and Hamas

You most igbo
And the funny thing is that u or one of ur relative may actually be in yoruba land
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by okomile(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
What went wrong with Dr. Olaleye

He has a good clinic at bode Thomas.Always on d move for cervical cancer among women in markets, churches etc.

Thru his awareness at tejuosho market. I went for the test in his clinic and for breast cancer.

He could have women he wants. Why goto family.

Wish him the best in the prison

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Goalminded1:

I was guilty of that same thing back in 2007. She was 6 years old and I was 12 , and she was in my younger siblings bedroom. I don't know where the idea came from, but it sha came. The tried to accommodate it into her mouth and I was moving my body.
Sometimes when the memory comes back to me, I ask myself if that wasn't a sexual offense. Even though I was only six years older than her.
Chindah, wherever you are today, and if you so get to read this comment of mine, I hope you have forgiven yourself and me for what we did that day. We were little and acting silly. Even if we thought we were in a consensual hidden relationship.
I've tried to locate her since 2008 , but to no avail. Wonder what she looks like now, and if she turned out to be a god lady or a " baddie "

Some kids start things early, and hide them from their parents. That's why I don't see any child as innocent. I know what I did in my time, to now fall for any child's innocent face or tricks. This is coming from me who first poked a girl's vagina using his kid deek at the age of six. Happiness Udoh was her name. Our driver's daughter, living in the BQ.
I've also not been able to find her till date and it hurts, because this one was my childhood lover. We should be age mates today, or just a year in difference.
This is not a sin or crime, you guys were in relationship either secret or is on social media....
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by Dittodat: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tntsi:
If this guy was chief tinubu and the case was in the supreme court of Nigeria. The judge would a say a thing like, how are we sure you were raped?
Which one we will take?

Delusional imb@cile ranting of another IPOB brainwashed terroristic cannibal.
Say no to M pkuru mirri and cannibalism. They are bad for your mental and physical health.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by Mindlog: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
CJStarz:
This doesn't warrant a life imprisonment.
His could his wife be so vindictive and inlaws so unforgiving?

They just want to do away with the man.

Not in support of what he did to the girl in question but sentencing him to life imprisonment is way out of it.
Such a national asset.

This same girl will still allow some boys bleep her and go Scot free.
The wife will go ahead and sleep with another man or otter men.

He is not a national asset but a sexual pervert, with allegations of also sexually exploiting some of his female patients and this defilement, eventually brought him down.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by Pharaohny: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
I hope and pay he meets gays in prison let them defile his anus angry angry angry angry

oloshi somebori
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by DarkCaesar(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
You self destruct when you don’t marry a woman who loves you more than you love her it doesn’t submit to your authority……..worst cases than this had been resolved amicably between in-laws talk less of one between your wife and you

5 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by sukkot: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jostoman:
me i don already comot my mind immediately they announce Okoro as the presiding judge of supreme court for Atiku and Obi case.
but okoro is an igbo man. he is likely to support obi
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
hammerFC:

BRO TO ME, FAMILY IS FAMILY.

ANYTHING FROM YOUR WIFE SIDE IS PROHIBITED.

THIS IS IGBO CULTURE.
That means God is daft abi

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by hammerFC: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

That means God is daft abi

SHOW ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE IT SAY U CAN MARRY YOUR WIFE SISTER/DAUGHTER?
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by StreetFight: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tntsi:
Which one we will take?

See how TINUBU matter dey kill this one's generation
Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by shortgun(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
His wife is a wicked being and never loved him. Agreed the man may have slept with the minor or not but the matter could have been resolved in the family without involving the authorities.

Now that the man will be spending the rest of his life behind bars what will she gain?
How will her kids fare?
How will her husband's people see her?

6 Likes

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by StreetFight: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Machinegun91:
No single difference between yolubars and Hamas

Any difference between Igbo drug traffickers and Mexican drug traffickers?

1 Like

Re: Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece by hammerFC: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
shortgun:
His wife is a wicked being and never loved him. Agreed the man may have slept with the minor or not but the matter could have been resolved in the family without involving the authorities.

Now that the man will be spending the rest of his life behind bars what will she gain?
How will her kids fare?
How will her husband's people see her?

I WILL DO THE SAME IF I WAS THE WIFE.

THAT IS HER NEICE AND BLOOD.

WHY MUST HE DO THAT KNOWING FULLY WELL WHO THE GIRL IS TO HIS WIFE.

THE WOMAN GOT ANGRY, DIVORCED HIM AND SENT HIM TO JAIL BUT BEING A MONEY BAG, HE IS OUT ON BAIL..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.