Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

You Can't Lose Your Salvation - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can't Lose Your Salvation (5619 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

You think it is a laughing matter
This is a spiritual matter
Many from jw have left on my account on how I explain to them Jesus is greater than organization.

You are a LIAR!

No single JW will leave the real Jesus for your FAKE nonfunctional Jesus! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Good now we are making progress before you used to refuse to accept Jesus
Now you see Jesus is to be accepted not organization glory to God
Now since you recognize Jesus is the one to be accepted the next step is to believe him as your lord God and savoir.

Funny clown! cheesy

Our own Jesus is our Master, Lord and King but not never our God! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

You think it is a laughing matter

This is a spiritual matter

Many from jw have left on my account on how I explain to them Jesus is greater than organization.

Is telling lies one of your tactics?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You are a LIAR!

No single JW will leave the real Jesus for your FAKE nonfunctional Jesus! cheesy

I have no reason to lie I told him about the holy spirit and he said it is a force then I asked him can that force speak he said no I said if I show you were he speaks will you believe he is a person

He said he will not only believe but will stop believing in jw teachings

Then I showed him various scriptures about the holy spirit and he stopped going to kingdom hall

Then jw targeted him and almost wanted to kill him if not that he was a guy that people like he would have been killed

If you like belief it or continue to wail because one person left.

There is no cult that Jesus can not set people free from.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I have no reason to lie he stopped going to jw meetings.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

I have no reason to lie I told him about the holy spirit and he said it is a force then I asked him can that force speak he said no I said if I show you were he speaks will you believe he is a person
He said he will not only believe but will stop believing in jw teachings
The I showed him various scriptures about the holy spirit and he stopped going to kingdom hall
Then jw targeted him and almost wanted to kill him if not that he was a guy that people like he would have been killed
If you like belief it or continue to wail because one person left.
There is no cult that Jesus can not set people free from.

You just assume JWs are misinformed churchgoers like you that can be tossed about with false teachings shey?

Guy continue lying to your soul! cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Because he threatened them with his hellfire so they abandoned the truth for his nonsense and Ingredients! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

I have no reason to lie he stopped going to jw meetings.

I did not have any formal education sir
But I know the meaning of 'many'

Where is your evidence?

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Where is your evidence?

He doesn't know what it means to be a JW he taught it's just about going to church! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You just assume JWs are misinformed churchgoers like you that can be tossed about with false teachings shey?

Guy continue lying to your soul! cheesy

That guy elder brother that was devoted so much to jw died in hospital because jw couldn't heal him when he got a good job in shoprite they poisoned him wicked people poison his elder bro that was devoted to jw

Jw had no spiritual powers to remove the poison and even in hospital he refused to collect blood

To teach truth to jw is very easy because they don't have complete knowledge of the Bible only what they teach them

So real child of God is taught by God himself the holy spirit reveals truth to us.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Because he threatened them with his hellfire so they abandoned the truth for his nonsense and Ingredients! cheesy

Holy spirit convict our job is to say the truth people who refuse to believe in hell fire can just look at how hot the sun is

The sun can turn the earth to a spec of dust hope you know that in fact all physical things can be melted by the sun

You can Google how hot the sun is imagine how spiritual fire power will be.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Where is your evidence?

Next time I will document those who left jw if they agree but some are still on in the internet Google it.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

That guy elder brother that was devoted so much to jw died in hospital because jw couldn't heal him when he got a good job in shoprite they poisoned him wicked people poison his elder bro that was devoted to jw

Jw had no spiritual powers to remove the poison and even in hospital he refused to collect blood

To teach truth to jw is very easy because they don't have complete knowledge of the Bible only what they teach them

So real child of God is taught by God himself the holy spirit reveals truth to us.

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Holy spirit convict our job is to say the truth people who refuse to believe in hell fire can just look at how hot the sun is

The sun can turn the earth to a spec of dust hope you know that in fact all physical things can be melted by the sun

You can Google how hot the sun is imagine how spiritual fire power will be.

The wages of sin is DEATH! Romans 6:23 wink

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The wages of sin is DEATH! Romans 6:23 wink

Yes but God now shows to mankind that there are two types of death since there are two type of bodies

There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body

God show that there is a natural death and a spiritual death too

So before you talk about death study the two type that God put in the bible.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! smiley

One jw used to tell me that they teach them that they will inherent all our lands and houses

And he was happy to be a part of jw I laughed at him he said why am I smiling I show him how God is going to destroy the earth and he became depressed

And went back to talk to his parents about what I reveled to him

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49am On Dec 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Yes but God now shows to mankind that there are two types of death since there are two type of bodies
There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body
God show that there is a natural death and a spiritual death too
So before you talk about death study the two type that God put in the bible.

DEATH simply means non-existence it's either you get used to it or continue deceiving yourself! smiley
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52am On Dec 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

One jw used to tell me that they teach them that they will inherent all our lands and houses
And he was happy to be a part of jw I laughed at him he said why am I smiling I show him how God is going to destroy the earth and he became depressed
And went back to talk to his parents about what I reveled to him

You just love deceiving yourself! cheesy

Well when God's kingdom begins ruling over the earth all the houses now will be demolished as each person must have his own vineyard and the way houses are built today is out of plan due to greed.
So next time ask me what we believe not just cooking delusion in your head. wink
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Next time I will document those who left jw if they agree but some are still on in the internet Google it.

Mention the ones that left cos of what you taught
Liar

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

DEATH simply means non-existence it's either you get used to it or continue deceiving yourself! smiley

That is not the definition in the bible death meaning

Now let me show what Bible teaches

Death is of two types

natural body death which body goes back to earth but soul and spirit wait for the next step to receive their spiritual new body so they can stand and be judged

And after the physical death after that comes judgements of every one in their spiritual body

then after that comes spiritual body death in lake of fire and those who believe in Jesus will get in the new earth called new Jerusalem

So continue to lie to your self thinking you can over ride God wisdom.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You just love deceiving yourself! cheesy

Well when God's kingdom begins ruling over the earth all the houses now will be demolished as each person must have his own vineyard and the way houses are built today is out of plan due to greed.
So next time ask me what we believe not just cooking delusion in your head. wink

There are no delusion in my mind but I think you can expose yourself just like the boy

Now let me break your knowledge that holds no water

. Question
Tell me which house will you live in
which vineyard are you talking of
When will only your jw get this vineyard
Who is going to build it
How long will jw live in the vineyard

Don't ramble and abuse since you claim your own knowledge is better than that boys own.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mention the ones that left cos of what you taught
Liar

Now how exactly do you want me to mention him so that you can be satisfied.

Or will you continue to argue when I mention his name list how you want me to mention it so I can satisfy you.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Now how exactly do you want me to mention him so that you can be satisfied.

Or will you continue to argue when I mention his name list how you want me to mention it so I can satisfy you.

You said many JWs who listened to you have left

No evidence grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2023
(1) Tell me which house will you live in
(2) which vineyard are you talking of
(3) When will only your jw get this vineyard
(4) Who is going to build it
(5) How long will jw live in the vineyard

(1) Houses we will build! Isaiah 65:21
(2) Planted by us in Paradise! Isaiah 65:21
(3) When evildoers are gone! Psalms 37:9-11
(4) Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 65:21
(5) Forever! Psalms 37:29

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You said many JWs who listened to you have left

No evidence grin

Well I meant those who listened to the teachings God holy spirit gave me have given up on the jw teaching because mine is from Bible not made up fantersy

But the exact number of boys that have stopped going to the hall meeting are only two
The second guy completely stopped going to both church and jw he lost faith in godly things

Because he refused to submit to Jesus
Jesus is a stumbling block to some any one who refuses Jesus will find out he is actually fighting God
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
(1) Tell me which house will you live in
(2) which vineyard are you talking of
(3) When will only your jw get this vineyard
(4) Who is going to build it
(5) How long will jw live in the vineyard

(1) Houses we will build! Isaiah 65:21
(2) Planted by us in Paradise! Isaiah 65:21
(3) When evildoers are gone! Psalms 37:9-11
(4) Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 65:21
(5) Forever! Psalms 37:29

None of the scriptures you wrote down corresponds to the questions

That why you did not write down what the scripture said to see that it actually did not correspond.

When men of God in the bible quote scripture they always write it down read new testerment to see all of them mentioned old testament and they write it down as they explained it

The reason you don't write your own is because it does not tally with the question.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

None of the scriptures you wrote down corresponds to the questions

That why you did not write down what the scripture said to see that it actually did not correspond.

When men of God in the bible quote scripture they always write it down read new testerment to see all of them mentioned old testament and they write it down as they explained it

The reason you don't write your own is because it does not tally with the question.

Quote one that doesn't correspond! cheesy
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Quote one that doesn't correspond! cheesy

I already told you that all don't correspond it left for you to quote one and link it up so you can see it don't link up

Jesus himself took Isaiah book and read it and link it up and then explained what it means

So write down your own and link it up then you can see it not corresponding

God made sure that only those who are born of God can explain Bible with Bible

Others will break when they try to explain Bible with their minds.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

I already told you that all don't correspond it left for you to quote one and link it up so you can see it don't link up

Jesus himself took Isaiah book and read it and link it up and then explained what it means

So write down your own and link it up then you can see it not corresponding

God made sure that only those who are born of God can explain Bible with Bible

Others will break when they try to explain Bible with their minds.

Shame on you! cheesy

All was fitting perfectly that's why you can't quote any out. wink

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Well I meant those who listened to the teachings God holy spirit gave me have given up on the jw teaching because mine is from Bible not made up fantersy

But the exact number of boys that have stopped going to the hall meeting are only two
The second guy completely stopped going to both church and jw he lost faith in godly things

Because he refused to submit to Jesus
Jesus is a stumbling block to some any one who refuses Jesus will find out he is actually fighting God

It's not me you are going to fool
Fool the others

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Shame on you! cheesy

All was fitting perfectly that's why you can't quote any out. wink

You ask me which one there is no shame in it because I am the light of the world

I told you that all of them were not in line with the things I asked you

You are now asking me to point the one when I told you all are completely wrong

The reason you can't justify your answer is because you don't even know what God said in those places you just see house and vineyard and you think it about jw lol

I told you you were going to ramble because God told me you have no good defense like that boy because you don't know Bible and the God who wrote it.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

It's not me you are going to fool
Fool the others

I don't need to show you that I am from above you can see it with your eyes that God sent me

All my words here and the way I explain Bible are all clear here from page one to page 20

I list Bible places where all the things I say because I know Bible and the God who wrote it

So from here you can see am Rich in the knowledge of God words

If I don't have the holy spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues I won't bother to say things that are spiritual because God business is not a joking matter

But I am from above and I know the things I say anyone who don't recognize
The father the son the holy spirit

Will be burnt at the last day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Is Homosexuality Demonic? / Participate In The 1st National Bible Quiz Competition / Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.