Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

You Can't Lose Your Salvation - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can't Lose Your Salvation (5618 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Janosky: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

That guy elder brother that was devoted so much to jw died in hospital because jw couldn't heal him when he got a good job in shoprite they poisoned him wicked people poison his elder bro that was devoted to jw

Jw had no spiritual powers to remove the poison and even in hospital he refused to collect blood

To teach truth to jw is very easy because they don't have complete knowledge of the Bible only what they teach them

So real child of God is taught by God himself the holy spirit reveals truth to us.
Blood transfusion dey remove poison?

Did holy spirit teach you that GIBBERISH?
Your LYING & MUMU pro max.

grin grin grin

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Janosky:

Blood transfusion dey remove poison?

Did holy spirit teach you that GIBBERISH?
Your LYING & MUMU pro max.

grin grin grin

You jump into things because I did tell the story by cut and join

The boy first had organ issues due to the poison so doctors wanted to remove those part that were damaged and you know it will require exchange of blood to do

So stop acting like poison does not damage certain areas of the body.

I only respond to make you look like a simpleton next time you abuse I will neglect you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening / I Need MFM Deliverance / Is Homosexuality Demonic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.