Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Is Peace Confirmed? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is Peace Confirmed? (744 Views)

American Summit For Democracy Of 9th And 10th December Is Peace And Safety / Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence / Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

4get them
U are talking to Hell Victorinho

Hmmmmmmm, it's OK.

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2023
MightySparrow:

Atimes you see ridiculous things they write, you will be baffled. I still wonder how they are able to continue to consistently deceive their people and manipulate them. C. T. Russell severed relationship with William Miller, over failed prophecy. They too have severally fallen into the same trap but find ways to cajole their ignorant sheepies to flow along with their errors. They see others as not perfect, yet defend their own imperfections. See hypocrisy of unimaginable dimensions.

What made Russell part with Willer?
Atleast both were preaching
They were not teaching how to invoke mammon, god of money

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There's nothing to share now as long as there are people who wants to control the resources and the people aren't clamoring for equal pay.
Will you support the motion that from Tinubu to the lawma official sweeping the streets all should be paid the same salary?
That's the only way we can share everything equally but only God's Kingdom can make that happen.

What Jesus shared equally among his disciples is the privilege to preach and teach in all our neighbourhood as for material possessions he left it until God's Kingdom comes.

Salary /a type of financial restriction or limit,
has nothing to do with peace
cuz u cant determine the economics that make it an
evidence of peace and there is no COMMON SALARY that can change that cuz this is beyond passing a motion or bill or filing a petition since neither the existence nor the inexistence of law stops competition among humans whose SUPPORT OR OPPOSITION TOWARDS THIS OR THAT LAW is determined by uncontrollable factors including what can lead to or/and sustain political apathy such as what Hell Victorinho demonstrated to some extent on 25 February 2023 , wondering how being a Nigerian was his plan or/and why the street was his fault as he remained inconsequential to the popular madness which was re established by all political parties, but
i think we can as well see if he will be shot in tha skull or detained for at least 70 years since he has contributed nothing to the spread of political gbas gbos or/and if he must be abandoned unto the elements of aggravated burdens till he dies having mostly existed as a distressed miserable arrangement of biological issues or whatever that was supposed to mean.

Are laws even formed upon anybody's permission except that of those forming them?

Do laws formed by certain people not even exist before nations come into existence with their problems?

Do we need all humans assembled in a laboratory before we can determine that POVERTY is not anybody's wish right now or/and that WEALTH is not meant to be waited for unto the appearance of any kingdom whatsoever?

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The best way to solve the problem but this is a wrong timing because that can only work out when greed and selfishness is no more.
Until then whoever wants to go ahead with the move is going against God's will! smiley

You're giving them relevance and attention

MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, Janosky
We're giving these people too much attention and they're using it to create a negative atmosphere and reproach not just to us but to everyone that reads so they'll have different perspective about us
We don't need to even answer their accusations or correct their lies
Avoid these 4 people - Emusan, Courz, Acholardey, Oteneeran and all their monikers whether even if it sounds innocent
Sometimes, you feel triggered to reply or tell them to stop tagging you, don't reply them. Let them keep tagging
Personally, there's 2 of them I've cut completely, i don't even read what they write when I see their names, i just scroll down and check other mentions and comments
There's one I told that I'll only interact him once a day. If he likes, let him tag me 100 times, I'll only reply to one and that's if I wish to. They are not the type of people we should read what they post or comment or to even engage with them or answer their questions. Even if we can't block them, they can't force us to respond to their nonsense. If they like, they call us mad, fornicator and that one whose empty head is peddling nonsense and the one who is in pain cos of someone's wife and the one giving people names, whose argument with an atheist that God exists is cos he escape a one chance motor😂. Please, let's not interact with them again. If they are desperate, let them follow us from thread to thread, they can't force you to respond to them. We can enjoy meaningful interactions with others in the forum. They'll want to test us, let them know we are serious and nothing will make us engage with them. Besides, it's something we're being taught to do. We put it in practice here.
Cornelboy, pls and pls, just avoid them. They want you to answer them like a nagging wife desperate for her husband's attention. There are thousands of people on NL they can interact with if they are really interested in discussing religious stuff. So that while we are trying to defend Bible beliefs, or our practices, we don't find ourselves bringing reproach cos of these godless miscreants (Numbers 20:12).
These ones follow everything we do, they always visit our website but they call it idolatry. Some brothers have spotted some attending our meetings and conventions but they come out to start misquoting some of the things said or done during the talks and videos. Let's just shun them abeg. Let them see clearly that nothing they'll do will make us interact with them. If that's what they created their accounts for, it's dead already. I don't just avoid them i don't even read anything they write once I see the name. I reason that if there is someone or people throwing lies and trying to create a negative image about my family to the public or online, nothing will make me interact them. How much more these godless people who insult the name and person of Jehovah, the channel and organization he's using to direct honest-hearted ones to the truth? Let them insult me instead and I'll be ok with that. Nothing should make me say anything that they'll malign the Way else, I'm sharing in their works. I don't want Jehovah to see that someone or some persons are disrespecting him cos I am engaging with people He (our Grand Instructor) is telling me to shun. Even small thing like a dot, OK, default mode or an emoji will be too much. Silence is the best answer you can give to fools and since they want quality answers from us, we will give them the vert best.
God bless whoever does the right thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MightySparrow: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What made Russell part with Willer?
Atleast both were preaching
They were not teaching how to invoke mammon, god of money

It would have been better if it was money but to play kalokalo with People's destiny is a sin with serious gravity.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

YES!
If don't use arms within a nuclear family then to be organized we need the same approach.

NO! I love everyone in my neighbourhood even those insulting me, chatting is just a sign of like minds but if we don't share the same line of thought that doesn't make us enemies.

Everyone living deserves to enjoy life that's why we need to figure out what is the problem.

Only followers on NL sees what's happening here the same applies everywhere you go.

u see them as .....that..only..., not a new thing.

I dont have arms.

I dont know what u mean by loving ur neighbours and i dont know how it answers my question.

figure out what again?
which suffering do u want whoever 2 suffer again?

Again, 4get them.

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
MightySparrow:

It would have been better if it was money but to play kalokalo with People's destiny is a sin with serious gravity.

Like the money Jesus preached right?

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Emusan(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, Janosky

Avoid these 4 people - Emusan, Courz, Acholardey, Oteneeran and all their monikers whether even if it sounds innocent

First of all, I'm so honoured to have been mentioned to be part of those who need to be avoided by JWs. It means you people take every point to the heart and it's causing serious pains in there.

Secondly, you came late. Your deluded brother MaxinDhouse (maximus69) has already created a thread like this long before you join this forum but guess what, he still here learning scripture from us before we don't defend organisation but explaining scripture with scripture and bring out the fact.

They say you can't give what you don't have.

Lastly, the show of shamelessness in you people is second to none. Your brother lied that what the Apostles did in Acts 4:34 was EVIL. Even when I showed him your organisation stand on that, he kept saying it is evil. Just few days later he sneaks in on another thread to agree that what the Apostles actually did was the best for the world which means it's not EVIL.

I know you people hate it when your lies are exposed but that won't stop me to keep exposing them.

Also, many JWs have been on this forum (some have deactivated their accounts) in the past and we do have moderate discussion and no one has ever talk about blocking or avoiding. So for you people to be making noise like this shows the heat is getting to much but I'm happy to tell you that: Proverbs 28:1 – “The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.”

You never see anything cheesy grin grin cheesy gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MightySparrow: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Why don't you stay on the topic?
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
MightySparrow:

Why don't you stay on the topic?

Ok na
Regarding the topic
We'll never have lasting peace in this system
Until the Prince of Peace begins his 1000 year reign

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MightySparrow: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok na
Regarding the topic
We'll never have lasting peace in this system
Until the Prince of Peace begins his 1000 year reign

It is a known fact. Tell us another thing.
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
MightySparrow:

It is a known fact. Tell us another thing.

And no one can claim loyalty to that Prince yet giving allegiance to political, Nationalistic entities

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Salary /a type of financial restriction or limit,
has nothing to do with peace
cuz u cant determine the economics that make it an
evidence of peace and there is no COMMON SALARY that can change that cuz this is beyond passing a motion or bill or filing a petition since neither the existence nor the inexistence of law stops competition among humans whose SUPPORT OR OPPOSITION TOWARDS THIS OR THAT LAW is determined by uncontrollable factors including what can lead to or/and sustain political apathy such as what Hell Victorinho demonstrated to some extent on 25 February 2023 , wondering how being a Nigerian was his plan or/and why the street was his fault as he remained inconsequential to the popular madness which was re established by all political parties, but
i think we can as well see if he will be shot in tha skull or detained for at least 70 years since he has contributed nothing to the spread of political gbas gbos or/and if he must be abandoned unto the elements of aggravated burdens till he dies having mostly existed as a distressed miserable arrangement of biological issues or whatever that was supposed to mean.
Are laws even formed upon anybody's permission except that of those forming them?
Do laws formed by certain people not even exist before nations come into existence with their problems?
Do we need all humans assembled in a laboratory before we can determine that POVERTY is not anybody's wish right now or/and that WEALTH is not meant to be waited for unto the appearance of any kingdom whatsoever?

I asked you a simple question but it's like the way i phrased it confused you so i will rephrase it.

If some Nigerian politicians move the motion to make us all civil servants earning the same salary, will you support it?
YES or NO.

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Hmmmmmmm, my brother you need to know what is subtle punishment for faithless miscreants!

When they come up with their insults you will ignore them but when they pick up a post of yours to misconstrue what you typed that's the time to punish them by explaining in details: not to convince them because they've made up their minds but for any interested follower who may be following the thread SILENTLY, their mission is to make you look stupid so you torment them by making things clear.

Take for instance achorladey (Emusan), MightySparrow and oteneaaron (Courz) whenever any of them ask a thought provoking question i will calmly address the matter using the scriptures but then when they don't know how to misconstrue things they return to their default mode: INSULTS

By then i will just leave them in their anguish! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MightySparrow: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

And no one can claim loyalty to that Prince
yet giving allegiance to political, Nationalistic entities

know yourself

Do you not know what the scripture says in connection with E·liʹjah, as he pleads with God against Israel? 3 “Jehovah,* they have killed your prophets, they have dug up your altars, and I alone am left , and now they are trying to take life.”*+ 4 Yet, what does the divine pronouncement say to him? “I have left for myself 7,000 men who have not bent the knee to Baʹal.”+ 5 So in the same way, at the present time also, there is a remnant+ according to a choosing through undeserved kindness . 6 Now if it is by undeserved kindness,+ it is no longer through works;+ otherwise, the undeserved kindness would no longer be undeserved kindness.
Roman 11: 2-6 NWT.

Note the bolded

That should not bother you.
Dó you know more than God?

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
MightySparrow:

No yourself

Do you not know what the scripture says in connection with E·liʹjah, as he pleads with God against Israel? 3 “Jehovah,* they have killed your prophets, they have dug up your altars, and I alone am left, and now they are trying to take my life.”*+ 4 Yet, what does the divine pronouncement say to him? “I have left for myself 7,000 men who have not bent the knee to Baʹal.”+ 5 So in the same way, at the present time also, there is a remnant+ according to a choosing through undeserved kindness . 6 Now if it is by undeserved kindness,+ it is no longer through works;+ otherwise, the undeserved kindness would no longer be undeserved kindness.

Note the bolded

What position do real Christian set regarding politics?
Before elections, you call Jesus ur leader
During elections, it's someone else

Jesus followers are no part of the world

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Emusan(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmm, my brother you need to know what is subtle punishment for faithless miscreants!

The only subtle punishment for hallgoer miscreants is that no BLOCK BUTTON on Nairaland cheesy grin cheesy

for any interested follower who may be following the thread SILENTLY

So you have this people interest at heart yet you're still lying that Emusan and Achorladey are the same person.

So, can you take up the challenge to proof to this INTERESTED followers of your lie against Holy Spirit?

their mission is to make you look stupid so you torment them by making things clear.

Of course, only a stupid person will claim what the Apostles did by selling their properties and shared EQUALLY is an act of EVIL and turn around to use the same Apostles act as a GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW THINGS SHOULD BE DONE.

Take for instance achorladey (Emusan), MightySparrow and oteneaaron (Courz) whenever any of them ask a thought provoking question i will calmly address the matter using the scriptures but then when they don't know how to misconstrue things they return to their default mode: INSULTS

Shameless lying liar hallgoer miscreant,

Just say you don't enjoying discussion another people here unlike us with vast knowledge on scripture.

You created a thread with your deactivated moniker about this, yet you still can't take to your own advice.

We understand cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

u see them as .....that..only..., not a new thing.
I dont have arms.
You don't have arms but do you support using it in the human society?
You need to widen out on your reasoning with others around you, if you don't have arms it's simply because you're not a force man or you aren't a politician that doesn't mean you don't support it's use as a means to settle matters.

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES aren't perfect humans so we have some among us who are still undergoing the reorientation program yet we manage them as part of the society since they are willing to subject themselves to the system but in the case of those opposing the system we have just one question for them:

Present a better system so that we all can adopt it to ensure peace because in the city of the blinds an eyed man is the king. If they can't find a better performing group then all their agitation is meaningless! wink

HellVictorinho6:

I dont know what u mean by loving ur neighbours and i dont know how it answers my question.
figure out what again?
which suffering do u want whoever 2 suffer again?
Again, 4get them.
Loving your neighbour starts from you putting yourself in your neighbour's shoe not always expecting your neighbour to give you simply because you feel he has more than you do, he may share with you and he may decide not to share with you that doesn't mean the love is not there it simply means you're the least in his plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

This is clear to everyone but faith is what they don't have instead of fully trusting in what God said they want to be part of this system ruling during Satan's system and also part of the system to come ruling with the Christ! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

SHARING EVERYTHING EQUALLY
This supposed to be a topic of discussion but i won't raise it on this forum since the topic has come out on this thread so read carefully.

In the question you raised after my first post on this thread you asked:

That's what led to what i said about EQUALITY.

If we all have equal share in whatever is found on this planet there will be PEACE. Imagine a situation where no man has more than his neighbour do you think oppression could exist? And in the absence of oppression do you think a man will support another man to fight against his neighbour?
All the military ever formed on this planet started when oppression set in that's what makes people gets recruited into military or militant groups.
So in the absence of oppression birthed by inequality peace will reign everywhere.

What can work now is to hope in a brighter future as we all work towards it by removing oppression in whatever we do, remember that military and militancy is fueled by a hope of a brighter future as each recruited fighter looks forward to the end of oppression but despite all the killings on this planet has oppression ended?
NO!
That shows peace can't come through fighting and killing because greed and selfishness is part of what comes along with imperfection and oppression leads to protests which gives birth to militancy so as long as we're imperfect there is no way to create peace through violence.
The Bible is inspired of God and beneficial for TEACHING, REPROVING, SETTING MATTERS STRAIGHT and DISCIPLINING regarding what is right that's the only way to equip each human so that each individual can be fully competent for virtuous deeds! 2Timothy 3:16-17

Today among God's people Jehovah's Witnesses there are billionaires as well as average and very poor ones among us but we have used what we learned in God's word to erase the thought of oppression from our minds so even though anyone tries to practice it in our midst God's active force will render such a person inactive because no one will support him or her to oppress anyone in our midst he or she will rather keep it within his own house but within God's congregation all of us have EQUAL right that's why anyone can become an elder (highest rank among God's people today) in our midst whether you're rich or poor all you need is self reliance! smiley

The many problems of your madness and insanities peddling begins with assumptions and speculations. You have lived long on this earth to able to differentiate ideal from reality

If we all have equal share in whatever is found on this planet there will be PEACE. Imagine a situation where no man has more than his neighbour do you think oppression could exist? And in the absence of oppression do you think a man will support another man to fight against his neighbour?

You started with your if and proceed into your questions based on speculations and assumptions. Using your own bible you carry, the first century Christians were sharing things equally yet Ananias and Sapphira held some back for themselves despite being the owners right from the start. Adam and Eve were placed in a garden and yet they want more than what they were given. Sharing things equally is not what brings peace grin grin grin grin The world you live in is not a black or white thing. Open your eyes to reality.

All the military ever formed on this planet started when oppression set in that's what makes people gets recruited into military or militant groups. So in the absence of oppression birthed by inequality peace will reign everywhere.

Military formed all over the world are set up for self defense and to secure lives and properties not all military formation are as a result of oppression. There are countries who are not interested in military formation in the world today.

What can work now is to hope in a brighter future as we all work towards it by removing oppression in whatever we do, remember that military and militancy is fueled by a hope of a brighter future as each recruited fighter looks forward to the end of oppression but despite all the killings on this planet has oppression ended?

Go and read your book of Joshua and Judges, you will see where peace comes through fighting

That shows peace can't come through fighting and killing because greed and selfishness is part of what comes along with imperfection and oppression leads to protests which gives birth to militancy so as long as we're imperfect there is no way to create peace through violence.

There is a reason the governmental authorities carry the sword as stated in your Bible. Stop peddling lies and manipulations of the bible you carry.

Today among God's people Jehovah's Witnesses there are billionaires as well as average and very poor ones among us but we have used what we learned in God's word to erase the thought of oppression from our minds so even though anyone tries to practice it in our midst God's active force will render such a person inactive

All your argument and point of view fell down flat. No equality and sharing for everyone in your religious organization to stop oppression, fighting and violence and you want us to accept your madness and insanities peddling about your hypothesis up there grin grin grin grin

because no one will support him or her to oppress anyone in our midst he or she will rather keep it within his own house but within God's congregation all of us have EQUAL right that's why anyone can become an elder (highest rank among God's people today) in our midst whether you're rich or poor all you need is self reliance!

Bold part 1: many cases of child sexual abuse where the abuser goes Scot free why the the victim sent packing out of the congregation and organization because they fail to keep their mouth shut

Bold part 2: The scenario above already states oppression exist even within your congregations. Even as low as deciding not to call a brother to answer questions from your watchtower study meetings as a means to show you are in charge as an elder grin grin grin grin. Your equal right does not exist in your midst, you have meetings for elders, meeting for ministerial servants, meeting for auxiliary pioneer, special pioneer, regular pioneer. Ordinary publisher have no right to attend meetings for elders grin grin grin

Bold 3: So Jehovah’s witnesses have ranks grin grin grin these are the numerous lies and manipulations you peddle here on nairaland that no class exist in your midst grin grin grin grin

Bold 4: you have Billionaires, average, poor, very poor members and all of you need just self reliance grin grin grin grin. EQUALITY peddling don enter into potopoto. You see your madness and insanities peddling. No wonder you see your members hardly help one another. Your GODS will rather sell kingdom halls to build Jollywood studio in RAMAPO than give the poor ones among you grin grin grin

This is what you want HellVictorinho6 should accept as way of attaining peace grin grin grin grin
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MightySparrow: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Are your wild guesses my reality?
Know yourself.
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
MightySparrow:

Are your wild guesses my reality?
Know yourself.

😂 🤣 😂 🤣
Wild guesses indeed
We know who u were calling leader since last year till February.
Issok

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MightySparrow: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Emusan:

The only subtle punishment for hallgoer miscreants is that no BLOCK BUTTON on Nairaland cheesy grin cheesy

So you have this people interest at heart yet you're still lying that Emusan and Achorladey are the same person.

So, can you take up the challenge to proof to this INTERESTED followers of your lie against Holy Spirit?

Of course, only a stupid person will claim what the Apostles did by selling their properties and shared EQUALLY is an act of EVIL and turn around to use the same Apostles act as a GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW THINGS SHOULD BE DONE.

Shameless lying liar hallgoer miscreant,

Just say you don't enjoying discussion another people here unlike us with vast knowledge on scripture.

You created a thread with your deactivated moniker about this, yet you still can't take to your own advice.

We understand cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

This fellow sabi lie!
Anyway, that is what the hall has made him.
By their fruits, you shall know them

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is clear to everyone but faith is what they don't have instead of fully trusting in what God said they want to be part of this system ruling during Satan's system and also part of the system to come ruling with the Christ! smiley

Another round of lies and manipulations will start

This is clear to everyone

Your madness and insanities peddling is indeed clear to everyone.

but faith is what they don't have

That's why you peddle your faithless miscreants everywhere

instead of fully trusting in what God said

Part of what God said is give to CAESAR what belongs to CAESAR

They want to be part of this system ruling during Satan's system and also part of the system to come ruling with the Christ!

Governmental authorities which are part of the system of doing things now are God's ministers. That cannot be removed from your Bible till eternity grin grin grin
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MightySparrow: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

😂 🤣 😂 🤣
Wild guesses indeed
We know who u were calling leader since last year till February.
Issok

Know yourself
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

We know you cannot stop your unreasonableness peddling

No where did your Bible say chridtians are neutral to politics. Your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot comprehend that politics is government and Governmental authorities have authority from God grin grin grin

You have problem with that?

That decide to vote for someone just one day means Jesus ceased to be their leader. That is many of your madness and insanities peddling on nairaland. Those madness and insanities are based on assumption and speculations on behalf of other people.
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
MightySparrow:

No yourself

Do you not know what the scripture says in connection with E·liʹjah, as he pleads with God against Israel? 3 “Jehovah,* they have killed your prophets, they have dug up your altars, and I alone am left , and now they are trying to take life.”*+ 4 Yet, what does the divine pronouncement say to him? “I have left for myself 7,000 men who have not bent the knee to Baʹal.”+ 5 So in the same way, at the present time also, there is a remnant+ according to a choosing through undeserved kindness . 6 Now if it is by undeserved kindness,+ it is no longer through works;+ otherwise, the undeserved kindness would no longer be undeserved kindness.

Note the bolded

You see he had to put claim in his words. That's when I read their post and comment, I watch out for those claims and ifs. They cannot sustain their beliefs without claims, speculations, assumptions and ifs to perpetrate their lies and manipulations peddling grin grin grin
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MightySparrow: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
achorladey:

You see he had to put claim in his words. That's when I read their post and comment, I watch out for those claims and ifs. They cannot sustain their beliefs without claims, speculations, assumptions and ifs to perpetrate their lies and manipulations peddling grin grin grin

Lies cannot stand alone.

A lie will need another support.
When debunked, they want turn to harassment.

Have you considered my post:
Why Jehovah's Witnesses's Governing Body does not Apologize for their Mistakes?

This people can condemn others and cover their inadequacies.

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When they come up with their insults you will ignore them but when they pick up a post of yours to misconstrue what you typed that's the time to punish them by explaining in details: not to convince them because they've made up their minds but for any interested follower who may be following the thread SILENTLY, their mission is to make you look stupid so you torment them by making things clear.

In order to perpetrate your lies and manipulations packed into your brains and insanities peddling brains you mention me again. You simply cannot keep to your words. It is becoming an abomination grin grin grin

Now you are looking for means to end your avoid them completely by using the word subtle punishment. grin grin grin The access to block button will not give you access to subtle punishment. The many of the delusion packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains. You don't even know what you want to do paapaa

When they come up with their insults you will ignore them but when they pick up a post of yours to misconstrue what you typed that's the time to punish them by explaining in details

Your lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains you dropped yesterday are still at large and you are working seriously and hard since yesterday to save yourself from the evil peddling about the acts of apostle 4. Wa bo ninu e grin grin grin. You have not only added more lies to misconstrue your very own delusions grin grin grin

not to convince them because they've made up their minds but for any interested follower who may be following the thread SILENTLY, their mission is to make you look stupid so you torment them by making things clear.

Lies and manipulations have no hold on us grin grin grin so will expose your stupidity peddling whenever we see your post. Those following silently equally see the stupidity peddling behind your post. grin grin grin

He is starting to play the victim card of we peddling insults. We go reset that your madness and insanities peddling brains last last. Na time e go chop. I didn't even ask you thought provoking question. I asked you simple question about yourself and up till today you are yet to answer grin grin grin Here it is again.....

MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 grin grin grin grin

By then i will just leave them in their anguish!

One of your anguish peddling is not having access TO BLOCK BUTTON grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
MightySparrow:

Lies cannot stand alone.

A lie will need another support.
When debunked, they want turn to harassment.

Have you considered my post:
Why Jehovah's Witnesses's Governing Body does not Apologize for their Mistakes?

This people can condemn others and cover their inadequacies.

Will check the post definitely. I haven't seen it yet.
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I asked you a simple question but it's like the way i phrased it confused you so i will rephrase it.

If some Nigerian politicians move the motion to make us all civil servants earning the same salary, will you support it?
YES or NO.

Madness and insanities peddling questions. Your mini GODS e.g circuit overseers, branch committee members, Governing body members who vowed order of poverty and the rest don't receive the same allowance monthly.

Your lies and manipulating brains will tell us a sergeant should collect the same salary with a Major grin

You see the madness and insanities peddling behind your question
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

From your religious publications....

“Money is a protection.”—ECCLESIASTES 7:12

Jesus.... Guard against every sort of greed, because even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.”—LUKE 12:15.

Jesus didn't go against having money and lot of money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithfulness Begins With Gratefulness / Adopting A Child / Is This Life That We Have Really For Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.