Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

How Is Peace Confirmed? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is Peace Confirmed? (734 Views)

American Summit For Democracy Of 9th And 10th December Is Peace And Safety / Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence / Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You're giving them relevance and attention

MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, Janosky
We're giving these people too much attention and they're using it to create a negative atmosphere and reproach not just to us but to everyone that reads so they'll have different perspective about us
We don't need to even answer their accusations or correct their lies
Avoid these 4 people - Emusan, Courz, Acholardey, Oteneeran and all their monikers whether even if it sounds innocent
Sometimes, you feel triggered to reply or tell them to stop tagging you, don't reply them. Let them keep tagging
Personally, there's 2 of them I've cut completely, i don't even read what they write when I see their names, i just scroll down and check other mentions and comments
There's one I told that I'll only interact him once a day. If he likes, let him tag me 100 times, I'll only reply to one and that's if I wish to. They are not the type of people we should read what they post or comment or to even engage with them or answer their questions. Even if we can't block them, they can't force us to respond to their nonsense. If they like, they call us mad, fornicator and that one whose empty head is peddling nonsense and the one who is in pain cos of someone's wife and the one giving people names, whose argument with an atheist that God exists is cos he escape a one chance motor😂. Please, let's not interact with them again. If they are desperate, let them follow us from thread to thread, they can't force you to respond to them. We can enjoy meaningful interactions with others in the forum. They'll want to test us, let them know we are serious and nothing will make us engage with them. Besides, it's something we're being taught to do. We put it in practice here.
Cornelboy, pls and pls, just avoid them. They want you to answer them like a nagging wife desperate for her husband's attention. There are thousands of people on NL they can interact with if they are really interested in discussing religious stuff. So that while we are trying to defend Bible beliefs, or our practices, we don't find ourselves bringing reproach cos of these godless miscreants (Numbers 20:12).
These ones follow everything we do, they always visit our website but they call it idolatry. Some brothers have spotted some attending our meetings and conventions but they come out to start misquoting some of the things said or done during the talks and videos. Let's just shun them abeg. Let them see clearly that nothing they'll do will make us interact with them. If that's what they created their accounts for, it's dead already. I don't just avoid them i don't even read anything they write once I see the name. I reason that if there is someone or people throwing lies and trying to create a negative image about my family to the public or online, nothing will make me interact them. How much more these godless people who insult the name and person of Jehovah, the channel and organization he's using to direct honest-hearted ones to the truth? Let them insult me instead and I'll be ok with that. Nothing should make me say anything that they'll malign the Way else, I'm sharing in their works. I don't want Jehovah to see that someone or some persons are disrespecting him cos I am engaging with people He (our Grand Instructor) is telling me to shun. Even small thing like a dot, OK, default mode or an emoji will be too much. Silence is the best answer you can give to fools and since they want quality answers from us, we will give them the vert best.
God bless whoever does the right thing.

grin grin grin your lamentations won't end today.

Before you came into this world and get to know the platform called nairaland, we command relevance and attention where we live and here on nairaland. grin grin

You go call them to order tire because the itchy spirit behind their fingers to respond to us will never end soon since all of you cannot keep to your words and lack integrity. The reason you were crying and lamenting about block button. The way you block your brothers and sisters who don't dance to your fraud on social media grin grin

We're giving these people too much attention and they're using it to create a negative atmosphere and reproach not just to us but to everyone that reads so they'll have different perspective about us

If you turn to doing good, will you not be restored to favor? But if you do not turn to doing good, sin is crouching at the door, and its craving is to dominate you; but will you get the mastery over it?”

The negativity and reproach on your head and that of your brothers in Jehovah and the religious organization you associate with are based on the willingness to be dominated by sin grin

Changing the narrative will not help you. No one is accusing you, your lies and manipulations are exposed and you cannot refute it as lies therefore you and your likes needs BLOCK button to censor us in order to peddle your lies and manipulations or choose the option to run away from your lies and manipulations grin grin

Avoid these 4 people - Emusan, Courz, Achorladey, Oteneaaron and all their monikers whether even if it sounds innocent

You don really see and receive shege from these monikers. Wa bo ninu e grin grin

Sometimes, you feel triggered to reply or tell them to stop tagging you, don't reply them. Let them keep tagging

The main reason you will keep responding to our comment. That trigger cannot leave you people yet.

Personally, there's 2 of them I've cut completely, i don't even read what they write when I see their names, i just scroll down and check other mentions and comments

That won't make what MaxInDHouse use to say that sincere and honest hearted following the thread silently not to see it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I asked you a simple question but it's like the way i phrased it confused you so i will rephrase it.

If some Nigerian politicians move the motion to make us all civil servants earning the same salary, will you support it?
YES or NO.

i will support if am sure it will work, not because u mentioned it.
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't have arms but do you support using it in the human society?
You need to widen out on your reasoning with others around you, if you don't have arms it's simply because you're not a force man or you aren't a politician that doesn't mean you don't support it's use as a means to settle matters.

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES aren't perfect humans so we have some among us who are still undergoing the reorientation program yet we manage them as part of the society since they are willing to subject themselves to the system but in the case of those opposing the system we have just one question for them:

Present a better system so that we all can adopt it to ensure peace because in the city of the blinds an eyed man is the king. If they can't find a better performing group then all their agitation is meaningless! wink

Loving your neighbour starts from you putting yourself in your neighbour's shoe not always expecting your neighbour to give you simply because you feel he has more than you do, he may share with you and he may decide not to share with you that doesn't mean the love is not there it simply means you're the least in his plan.

i dont support using arms to settle what doesnt require arms.

i dont expect anything useful 4rm you.

i have no place in ur plan.

i have debts but there are some owing me too and they will never pay me back what they owe me.

spits!
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Avoid these 4 people - Emusan, Courz, Acholardey, Oteneeran and all their monikers whether even if it sounds innocent
There's one I told that I'll only interact him once a day. If he likes, let him tag me 100 times, I'll only reply to one and that's if I wish to. They are not the type of people we should read what they post or comment or to even engage with them or answer their questions. Even if we can't block them, they can't force us to respond to their nonsense. If they like, they call us mad, fornicator and that one whose empty head is peddling nonsense and the one who is in pain cos of someone's wife and the one giving people names, whose argument with an atheist that God exists is cos he escape a one chance motor😂. Please, let's not interact with them again. If they are desperate, let them follow us from thread to thread, they can't force you to respond to them. We can enjoy meaningful interactions with others in the forum. They'll want to test us, let them know we are serious and nothing will make us engage with them. Besides, it's something we're being taught to do. We put it in practice here.
Cornelboy, pls and pls, just avoid them. They want you to answer them like a nagging wife desperate for her husband's attention. There are thousands of people on NL they can interact with if they are really interested in discussing religious stuff. So that while we are trying to defend Bible beliefs, or our practices, we don't find ourselves bringing reproach cos of these godless miscreants (Numbers 20:12).
These ones follow everything we do, they always visit our website but they call it idolatry. Some brothers have spotted some attending our meetings and conventions but they come out to start misquoting some of the things said or done during the talks and videos. Let's just shun them abeg. Let them see clearly that nothing they'll do will make us interact with them. If that's what they created their accounts for, it's dead already. I don't just avoid them i don't even read anything they write once I see the name. I reason that if there is someone or people throwing lies and trying to create a negative image about my family to the public or online, nothing will make me interact them. How much more these godless people who insult the name and person of Jehovah, the channel and organization he's using to direct honest-hearted ones to the truth? Let them insult me instead and I'll be ok with that. Nothing should make me say anything that they'll malign the Way else, I'm sharing in their works. I don't want Jehovah to see that someone or some persons are disrespecting him cos I am engaging with people He (our Grand Instructor) is telling me to shun. Even small thing like a dot, OK, default mode or an emoji will be too much. Silence is the best answer you can give to fools and since they want quality answers from us, we will give them the vert best.

There's one I told that I'll only interact him once a day.

It still does not change the name of the monikers to something else e.g Aemmyjah grin grin

If he likes, let him tag me 100 times, I'll only reply to one and that's if I wish to.

He never seek for your attention in the first place grin

They are not the type of people we should read what they post or comment or to even engage with them or answer their questions.

Sun just dey rise for your house grin grin a means for you to run away from your lies and manipulations

Even if we can't block them, they can't force us to respond to their nonsense.

Now sanity is returning to your madness and insanities peddling brains used in peddling lies

If they like, they call us mad, fornicator and that one whose empty head is peddling nonsense and the one who is in pain cos of someone's wife and the one giving people names, whose argument with an atheist that God exists is cos he escape a one chance motor😂.

The madness and insanities peddling peddler playing the victim card. Your forefathers here used so many names and qualifiers on me after they tire they no longer comment on nairaland. We know their monikers are still active. They are tired of the lies and manipulations of their 9 GODS who are coming to terms that they don't even know who will survive grin grin

Please, let's not interact with them again. If they are desperate, let them follow us from thread to thread, they can't force you to respond to them

This will not be the last time you will type this. Bookmarked!

We can enjoy meaningful interactions with others in the forum. They'll want to test us, let them know we are serious and nothing will make us engage with them.

grin grin grin grin The spirit driving your itchy fingers will soon give way

Besides, it's something we're being taught to do. We put it in practice here.

Hypocrites will climb platform to tell others what they don't do even on nairaland grin grin

Cornelboy, pls and pls, just avoid them. They want you to answer them like a nagging wife desperate for her husband's attention.

You mean the man changing to woman. When will cornelboy become cornelgirl? grin grin

There are thousands of people on NL they can interact with if they are really interested in discussing religious stuff. So that while we are trying to defend Bible beliefs, or our practices, we don't find ourselves bringing reproach cos of these godless miscreants (Numbers 20:12).

Before you know the letter N in nairaland we dey interact with people here directly and indirectly. In your quest to defend Bible beliefs and lying and manipulated religious practices by lying against the holy spirit, the apostles and the scripture you carry, we will engage you in discussion to show you your lies coming from your madness and insanities peddling brains. You have unfettered access to peddle act like a godless miscreants grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
@ Aemmyjah

These ones follow everything we do, they always visit our website but they call it idolatry.

Pot calling kettle black just like you follow christendom from day to day to peddle your madness and insanities of being the only religious organization doing God's will on earth grin grin

Some brothers have spotted some attending our meetings and conventions but they come out to start misquoting some of the things said or done during the talks and videos.

You want to hide under misquoting to cover the lies and manipulations of your GODS. grin grin

Let's just shun them abeg. Let them see clearly that nothing they'll do will make us interact with them. If that's what they created their accounts for, it's dead already.

More lamentations still coming about our activities here. You cannot stand the exposure of your lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

I don't just avoid them i don't even read anything they write once I see the name. I reason that if there is someone or people throwing lies and trying to create a negative image about my family to the public or online, nothing will make me interact them.

We know when we say there are fornicators, adulterers, Child abusers among you it means negative image about your religious organization even when such vices are captured in the publication given to you by your GODS grin grin

How much more these godless people who insult the name and person of Jehovah, the channel and organization he's using to direct honest-hearted ones to the truth?

You, Janosky, MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy abi na cornelgirl cannot even show just one lie against your religious organization we peddle here. Just one lie. grin grin You don't know what insulting God means. When MaxInDHouse said the holy spirit and the apostles were doing evils in the first century. It is not insult but praising Jehovah grin grin

Let them insult me instead and I'll be ok with that.

You that is seriously lamenting your own insult

Nothing should make me say anything that they'll malign the Way else, I'm sharing in their works.

Your words and actions here already shows you are maligning your GODS and your Jehovah. You joined your MaxInDHouse in doing so here regularly. It will not end today. In fact that your yeye thread about Isaiah 45:7 is an attestation to that grin grin

I don't want Jehovah to see that someone or some persons are disrespecting him cos I am engaging with people He (our Grand Instructor) is telling me to shun.

Your Jehovah na handicap. Na now your Jehovah dey wake up grin grin grin. MaxInDHouse come and see your brother in hypocrisy

Even small thing like a dot, OK, default mode or an emoji will be too much. Silence is the best answer you can give to fools and since they want quality answers from us, we will give them the vert best. God bless whoever does the right thing.

You respond or fail to respond will not stop our access to quote, expose and refute lies and manipulations peddled with your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin. What you call very best of answers till today are lies and manipulations. Regarding the bold, the future will tell grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

i will support if am sure it will work, not because u mentioned it.

Well it will surely work because by then there won't be no more oppression nor less privileged in our society those who have brains for office work will be ASSIGNED there and those who doesn't have such brains will be ASSIGNED to work elsewhere and all of us will work for the good and wellbeing of all. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

i dont support using arms to settle what doesnt require arms.
i dont expect anything useful 4rm you.
i have no place in ur plan.
i have debts but there are some owing me too and they will never pay me back what they owe me. spits!

Imagine if someone comes to power now and declared that whatever is within the boarders of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians a house and a car to each Nigerian so that only children below adult age are to live in boarding schools till they become adults.
Ọmọ all debts will be cancelled because all the money in Nigeria will be shared equally.

That's what God's Kingdom will bring! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Imagine if someone comes to power now and declared that whatever is within the boarders of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians a house and a car to each Nigerian so that only children below adult age are to live in boarding schools till they become adults.
Ọmọ all debts will be cancelled because all the money in Nigeria will be shared equally.

That's what God's Kingdom will bring! smiley
U have changed it from motion to God

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well it will surely work because by then there won't be no more oppression nor less privileged in our society those who have brains for office work will be ASSIGNED there and those who doesn't have such brains will be ASSIGNED to work elsewhere and all of us will work for the good and wellbeing of all. smiley

Is salary the only way of getting paid?

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

U have changed it from motion to God

That is what Jesus will bring by FORCE {Psalms 110:3} all opposers will be sent to their early graves! Luke 19:27

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That is what Jesus will bring by FORCE {Psalms 110:3} all opposers will be sent to their early graves! Luke 19:27

at the end, nothing new from you.

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

at the end, nothing new from you.
Of course it's nothing new except the fact that the followers of Christ must handle matters peacefully awaiting the time he will act on our behalf! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Of course it's nothing new except the fact that the followers of Christ must handle matters peacefully awaiting the time he will act on our behalf! smiley

U are just repeating things like a madman

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

U are just repeating things like a madman
Exactly!
We must continue repeating what he told us (like a madman) {2Corinthians 11:23} so that we will not incure blood guilt! Ezekiel 3:17-21 smiley

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly!
We must continue repeating what he told us (like a madman) {2Corinthians 11:23} so that we will not incure blood guilt! Ezekiel 3:17-21 smiley

angry
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Courz: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Emusan:

Waoooooo

You this shameless hallgoer miscreant

Aren't you the one who said that what the Apostles did as recorded in Acts 4:34 was pure EVIL.

Now, you have changed mouth that the best way to have peace is to SHARE EVERYTHING EQUALLY LIKE THE APOSTLES DID.

Just waooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

CC:
Achorladey
Courz
Mightysparrow

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice one Emusan. You don finish the hallgoer miscreant. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Courz: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Emusan:

Can you see this lying liar hallgoer miscreant?

Very shameless person.

You claimed what they did was pure EVIL, if it's evil how can it be WRONG TIMING?

Whatever is evil giving it millions years it'll remain EVIL.

It's evident that you just lie that day simply because you know your gods in Warwick sell your kingdom Halls without sharing it EQUALLY.

OPONU ONIRO OSHI cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Mad MaxInDHouse is a big fool. The Idiot contradicts himself all the time. 😀😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Courz: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What made Russell part with Willer?
Atleast both were preaching
They were not teaching how to invoke mammon, god of money

See Mumu question you are asking. Your Satanic Founder left Miller because of False Prophecy. But the same Russell went to form you JWs to continue the legacy of False prophecies. Can you see how Foolish you JWs are? Russell get sense to leave because of False Prophecies but saw a way to be swimming in millions of dollars by using the same False prophecies to swindle you JWs. Thank God that the same Russell admitted that Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is not a Religion but a Business. Na you JWs be mumu. Make una allow mere men from Warwick use una lives do Ludo.

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Courz: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I thank God that we have been made so relevant. It means what we are doing here is having serious effects on your life and the way you look at Watchtower. Look at Watchtower listening to Apostates. The same Apostates they asked you to stay away from. Watchtower doesn't stay away from Apostates. They are always in our forums listening to what we say. We told them that Reporting hours for field isn't Biblical. Now, they listened and are now thinking of Bible verses to give you JWs in your November Broadcast as to why they removed it. Who is now right, We EXJWs or Watchtower? Watchtower is learning from us. We are Powerful. They have a whole department in Bethel Headquarters dedicated to Us, dedicated to listening to what we say and posting them in your Publications. They even conduct talks to reply ExJWs. ExJWs have accused Watchtower of not being humble enough to apologise when their doctrines are wrong. Watchtower then replied ExJWs in the latest Annual meeting talk that they will never apologise for wrong doctrines because the wrong doctrines come from Jehovah and the Holy Spirit. You see? They even insult Jehovah and the Holy Spirit, putting the whole blame on them. Blasphemy!

I am glad that ExJWs are really controlling Watchtower and are having serious effects on them same way we are having serious effects on you JW miscreants in this forum. You can talk from now till tomorrow but you JW Miscreants will never stay away from Us. Never! You and Mad MaxInDHouse have made this statement many times but failed to follow it. We teach you a lot about Watchtower that you never know about. Your Curiosity will continue to bring you to Us. Watchtower's curiosity made them to plant their agents in EXJW Forums. The same Watchtower telling you to stay away from Apostates have never stayed away from Apostates themselves. Curiosity! Watchtower has been learning from Apostates giving you some New Light from them. You JW miscreants will learn from us whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Of The Old Testament Was Very Strict Before The Advent Of Jesus Christ / Protestant Were All Catholic's Brought up According to History / The Other "greate Religion S" That Should Be Dis-cursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.