Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver (48565 Views)

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / ‘I Sold My Kidney For N15m In Malaysia’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by stasius: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2023
TheMiracleMag:
the whole world is in chaos, but Jesus still delivers

Yes. Jesus still saves.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by spiSeyi: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2023
I can't and I would never donate my kidney to anybody, the hearts of men are evil angry they only become humble when they need you the most. They become wild beasts as soon as they get what they wanted

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Marynwachukwu21(f): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Actually my thought is that he touched him with 'believe whatever I say'.
"Do as I say" charm.

He could also be using it in his business.
Exactly👍,you are on 💯point
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Obierika(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2023
Nigerians find it difficult to keep to agreement angry
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Abagworo(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2023
shagasha:
Na greed do you o.

You sold your kidney on credit....

Continue dey play

Your oga will use $100k and settle the police then you will fully realize that Nigeria has happened to you

Did you read the story? If the guy was greedy he wouldn't do it without payment. The Oga paid back his loyalty with wickedness.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Obierika(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Actually my thought is that he touched him with 'believe whatever I say'.
"Do as I say" charm.

He could also be using it in his business.

I don't believe that such rubbish exists
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by porthouse7(f): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2023
Papayaayasager:

This dog eat dog is far better at least his Skull is not mined,
Far more better than the dog eat dog of your Yoruba poeple mining their fellow yoruba poeple Skulls the likes of your clerics Imams and Co,
dog eat dog
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Mummiesboy: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2023
Op is soo foolish to believed all the promises made to him
This case is a case of dog eating dog in. It's also a criminal offence to sell your body parts, so both of you are liable for the same offence
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2023
These people always defrauding themselves imagine someone donated his kidney for you you can't fulfil the promise thereafter.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by seunayantokun(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2023
Some ppl no know nothing. No be the same thing Ekweremadu want do for that sharp chap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by GloriousGbola: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2023
The man is lying.

He has not named the 'boss'. He has not shown a picture of his surgical scar.

And in a country like Nigeria why would I go for the kidney of a 42 year old when I can literally kidnap and murder a much younger person? The boss in the story does not sound like a person with scruples

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Wizuman: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2023
Money is not everything!
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by cl0r0x: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2023
simple thing, catch the boss and remove one kidney with kitchen knife.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Sammy5413(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2023
E be things
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Eduadolero(f): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2023
bassdow:
hmm
Verbal agreement. The said Boss go just deny am or say their agreement was a raise in salary + accomodation which He had done.

Carry small money (less than 3-million naira) give NPF and call it a day. Even in court of law, this accusation holds very little water. It's not as if he was forced or kidnapped. How person go sell him [vital] organ on credit based on promise.

Even if said Boss was honest and willing to honour said agreement, what if he [his Boss] di€s before He's able to play his part of the agreement ?

hmm

Lol verbal agreement you called it.
So the man could as well say he was forced to sign the papers he doesnt know anything about. And the sister stood as his wife. The organ trafficker is in big shit if this guy has a good lawyer

1 Like

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by drimzsmoke(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2023
At least you all can now see that we do transplant in Nigeria!!!
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by PaidaYamba(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2023
Only greed will make someone to accept 20million dollars for kidney. Dollars oo not naira.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by delpee(f): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2023
Most disheartening! Since it happened in Lagos, hopefully he'll receive justice.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Chetas81(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2023
BELIEVE IN NIGERIA BOSS AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by biyams(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2023
Collect back your kidney...if it's possible
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by BeigJawnson(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2023
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Ingocof(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2023
khalling2008:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/my-boss-deceived-me-into-donating-my-kidney-over-empty-20m-promise-driver/amp/

An Igbo man wouldn't mind to sell the entire families' kidney as long as he is promised a substantial amount of money.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by linearity: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2023
rdsco:
“He told me that he would give me 20million dollars , buy a house for me in America and connect me to his rich friend in America where I would be driving big cars. I was excited.

All these one one kidney and you didn't notice a red flag?

With the way the country is going now, people would even start auctioning their body parts on the street in exchange for bread!

Pray that Nigeria should not happen to you or any of your friends or family.

A hungry man is a victim and vulnerable by default and it is only a matter of time, an opportunist would take advantage of him.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by MrBroke(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2023
$20m for Kidney. The red flag was too obvious.
The victim self na local man

1 Like

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by OpulentP: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2023
Uhn! This is serious.

The poor will always say they are poor, just to get pittied by the rich, and the rich don't care, instead they sees it as an avenue to shortchanged them.

The poor used to see richies as if it's everything, and it's not. They dnt know healthwise they are richer than some so call rich. Often, they are ingreat to their maker, they dnt see any blessings other than materialistic blessings. Therefore, they don't thank their maker.

It's high time the poor stop making noise about being poor and do more on workingout of poverty. Knowing fully that no rich man will do for you what will equate u to him.

Is there a written agreement? Otherwise, it's just a story for the gods
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by franklingud(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2023
Dem tell you say dem go give you $20m if you donate your kidney.

1. You no call lawyer make dem sign agreement.
2. You no tell dem make dem give you at least half of the $20m to take hold body before any operation.

You just carry your life cut am half give dem.

Well done my guy

😎
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by emmatex2020: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2023
Igbo people can never rule Nigeria. This is what they can do best. imagine doing this to your own brother from the same region. Shame on the donor and the donotee.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2023
shagasha:
Na greed do you o.

You sold your kidney on credit....

Continue dey play

Your oga will use $100k and settle the police then you will fully realize that Nigeria has happened to you

Not greed, but stupidity.
On a normal, they should transfer the agreed money to his account and he'll confirm it(possibly at the hospital before operation), then one of his trusted friend/relative will be with him in the hospital to ensure everything went fine.

Who still dey believe ordinary promise without collateral?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Tayorshd87: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2023
This boyust be a big.fool .
Fine somebody can promised u 20 million dollars but why can't he pay at least 50% upfront and pay the rest after the successful operation 😂

Greed don kill this one
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Tayorshd87: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2023
emmachukwu99:

Not greed, but stupidity.
On a normal, they should transfer the agreed money to his account and he'll confirm it(possibly at the hospital before operation), then one of his trusted friend/relative will be with him in the hospital to ensure everything went fine.

Who still dey believe ordinary promise without collateral?

At least he should collect like 60% of the money first at least to show that he is capable of paying the money at least him too go get something for hand 👏..but stupidity don kill am now 😢

1 Like

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Timothy89(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2023
this is where education is important, a reasonable educated man would have ask for part payment of the promise money, not even when the people that needed the kidney are desperate

he take advantage of his lack of education, lack of exposure and absence of his self principle
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by soccerlite: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2023
seborrhic:
All what I see is greed and ignorance.
A man promised you $20m to donate just a kidney and you believed him hook,line and sinker.
The only offence the man committed I feel is not getting written consent,otherwise this is a case of a victim that was manipulated because he was greedy.

No greed here

The boss is the ungrateful one, agreement is agreement either verbal or written

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Teenage Girls Sell Their Ovaries, Eggs, Organs For ₦‎100,000 Each In Ogun / Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? / Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.