Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver (48567 Views)

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / ‘I Sold My Kidney For N15m In Malaysia’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Kingbuhari(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mumu.. u hear money and America u rush go donate kidney nah greedy kill you
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by zoedew: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
WHO GIVES YOU $20MILLION AND EXPECTS YOU TO BE A DRIVER. THE YOUNG MAN WAS PLAIN STUPID! IF THE DOCUMENT HE SIGNED WAS A CONSENT FORM AND THE DOCTOR TESTIFIES HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING AFTER HE WAS TOLD WHAT THE OPERATION WAS ABOUT THEN HE CAN GO BACK HOME WITH HIS MUM AND LIVE HIS LIFE QUIETLY. HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by PoliteActivist: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
casualobserver:

Tomorrow some people living in denial will come here saying our problems are our leaders.

@politeactivist

See this one, we are talking countries and systems and he is posting individuals. Do you know the type of heinous crimes individuals commit in the West that even Nigerians won't commit? See one example below. But despite all that the country stays solid because the LEADERSHIP is not too corrupt!

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by NAC1666: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
khalling2008:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/my-boss-deceived-me-into-donating-my-kidney-over-empty-20m-promise-driver/amp/
You have been scammed. You would have collected down payment of 95% before anything
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by VULCAN(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Greed is a terrible thing.

If It short-circuits the brain of intelligent people, what does it do to the brains of gullible dummies like this victim.

£20m will purchase a massive parcel of land and build a lovely mansion in Banana Island with change left over for some luxury cars, but this daft thought that a Nigerian will give such to him AFTER dropping the kidney.

I don't pray to have a brother as stupid as this.

Also note that he hid everything from his relatives.

We all make mistakes and everyone has been duped at one time or the other but this level of foolishness needs a Nobel Prize to go along with it.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by johbara: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
You never see money for account... you don donate, and you be Igbo man??...we need conduct DNA on you.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by dododawa1: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nawaoooooo
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Ashirioluwa: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
This foolish man is not sensible enough to ask for money before removing anything from him.

In Nigeria, you can buy human organs on credit.

Welcome to animal kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by BlueAir: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin brother wey mumu. U no fit collect 0.001% upfront before operation. Lmfao. Omo see as I dey laugh werey. Dem treat u as the mumu wey u be. 70k job + threat incentives in exchange for kidney.Which village is he from

Pls o.on a serious note. I want to donate my kidney for 200m,I'm ready abeg

1 Like

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by NinjaMetahuman: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Bros, I want to sell my - please chat me up let's talk on pm 08138206874

Thanks
egbami ke.

Wetin you wan sell? grin grin
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Olatunde668(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
You go explain tire because no evidence
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Samabu07(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
rdsco:
“He told me that he would give me 20million dollars , buy a house for me in America and connect me to his rich friend in America where I would be driving big cars. I was excited.

All these for one kidney and you didn't notice a red flag?
You have said it all. One kidney for $20 million? Haba...!
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Curious345: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Was he cheated by an igbo.man?
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Castro007(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
$20m, u be small pikin?
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Sleekfingers: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
See mugu

See mumu

$20m 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by siralos135: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
bamiro57:
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only interested send me a text on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issues

Skills you'll gain
Information security analyst
IT security analyst
Junior cybersecurity analyst
Security analyst

Scammeeeeeeerrrrr
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by siralos135: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
bamiro57:
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only interested send me a text on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issues

Skills you'll gain
Information security analyst
IT security analyst
Junior cybersecurity analyst
Security analyst

Scammmeeeeer
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Testimony1988(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
He shouldn't have agreed to the Man's offer.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Papayaayasager(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
ppogba:

As if Cannibalism that is the hallmark and trademark of the Mbaise, Ngwa, Wawa and the entire Igbo race is anyway better.

If you are in doubt ask your father.

He who lives in a glass house don't throw stones,
He who his mother sells at the market square don't send bees to the market square,
He who comes to equity must go with clean hands.

If I speak to you in parable and I have to explain that parable to you again that means the bride price of you mum is in vain.

Fool.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Papayaayasager(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
porthouse7:
dog eat dog

Babe, are you from Cross River?
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by ppogba: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Papayaayasager:

He who lives in a glass house don't throw stones,
He who his mother sells at the market square don't send bees to the market square,
He who comes to equity must go with clean hands.

If I speak to you in parable and I have to explain that parable to you again that means the bride price of you mum is in vain.

Fool.

Take the stupid parables to your cannibalistic ancestors.

I never knew putting things in proper perspectives could be this injurious to your health.

Get well soon.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by kareemkamil(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hw will u go for such
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by ashawopikin(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
How Dem go play igbo man street like this?
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by georgeakins: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
shagasha:
Na greed do you o.

You sold your kidney on credit....

Continue dey play

Your oga will use $100k and settle the police then you will fully realize that Nigeria has happened to you

Na biafra happen to him.

The boss that scammed him is Ibo like him
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by georgeakins: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
BigBashiru:

Does the black man know what justice is? Did the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal not just subvert the will of the nigerian people for peanuts?

The guy is just greedy, delusional and dumb

I don't really bother because the person who scammed him is his fellow Ibo. Na family matter
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Papayaayasager(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
ppogba:

Take the stupid parables to your cannibalistic ancestors.

I never knew putting things in proper perspectives could be this injurious to your health.

Get well soon.

You just confirmed to me that you are a clown 🤡

I should pay you to entertain me one of this days.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Tim07: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Igbos and money are 5 & 6. Foolish man.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by bigtt76(f): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Did his boss look like someone with that kind of money before embarking on this journey with him? 😳

khalling2008:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/my-boss-deceived-me-into-donating-my-kidney-over-empty-20m-promise-driver/amp/
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by imagrg(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
The rich are fraudulent.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
What a heartless act is that. But, it is still nigeria sha!
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by planetx: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nazgul:
What's he's boss networth to begin with that he'll cough out $20m to give to him for kidney.

Does he know what $20m is? Does he know that so many working class Americans who earn in dollars can't even afford that money, is it a Nigerian business man earning in naira who would give it to you without breaking a sweat?

The guy was just naive and greedy. I pray he gets justice sha.
What do you mean by many? 99.9% of Americans cannot afford $20million.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Love800(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
An 18yr cant make decision. Even 20yr na still small pikin. I stand to be corrected though.
pendragonbladgo:
Who do we blame now, the Boss or Igbo Man.

I think the Boss here is innocent, the stupid man we no ask for the money first, when trouble come, they will be claiming victim on social media.

You people should better be wise, Mohbad way go find trouble come see trouble, him spirit come they disturb us for social media!

Once you are 18years, your old enough to make decisions and pay for the decisions you make please.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Teenage Girls Sell Their Ovaries, Eggs, Organs For ₦‎100,000 Each In Ogun / Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? / Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.