Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh (691 Views)

Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau / Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh by Thonyb(m): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Famous Nollywood actress turned politician, Tonto Dikeh has finally opened up on why she defected from the African Democratic Congress, ADC, to the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC.

.ng reports that Tonto Dikeh was officially unveiled as an APC member by the National Women Leader, Dr Mary Alile at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja on Monday.

Speaking on her decision to join the APC, Tonto, who was the running mate of the ADC governorship candidate in Rivers State during the 2023 election, stated that she believes in the prosperity of Nigeria under President Bola Tinubu administration.

The actress in a post on her Instagram page on Tuesday, said, “Facts accompanied with evidence usually bring arguments to an end, which propel drastic decisions and changes for the common good.

“Having been presented with these facts, goals and vision of the current renewed hope agenda, I have decided to put emotions aside and work for the greater good of the Nigerian youth, women and the country at large as I have always done through Committee of Youth on Mobilization and Sensitization (CYMS) platform in partnership with the Federal Government.

“I have learnt over the years that impactful leadership comes from visionary leaders offering selfless service to humanity. This is not a win for me alone but for our dreams, hope and struggles to ensure we make our unborn generation proud with good legacies.

“As a patriotic Nigerian, I want to reiterate that I believe in the prosperity of Nigeria under the Renewed Hope agenda of President Bola Tinubu.”

https://.ng/2023/10/25/why-i-defected-to-apc-tonto-dikeh/

Re: Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh by mrvitalis(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2023
Lmao... I really want to see how much Nigerians can take from APC... I really want to see it... What exactly it would take to cause spontaneous protest in Nigeria

Our suffering limit

Petrol #2000 per litre?
Dollar at 5000 ?
Government minimum wage $10 a month?

I really want to see it

1 Like

Re: Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh by Jostoman: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2023
Wetin concern us, na your palava be that.
Re: Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh by Dubetex96(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Amongst all our female actresses

Genevieve Nnaji still remains my queen

No capping
Re: Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh by 77up(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lmao... I really want to see how much Nigerians can take from APC... I really want to see it... What exactly it would take to cause spontaneous protest in Nigeria

Our suffering limit

Petrol #2000 per litre?
Dollar at 5000 ?

I really want to see it
The pain and hanger is written all over you, calm down na politics 😂

5 Likes

Re: Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh by mrvitalis(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2023
77up:
The pain and hanger is written all over you, calm down na politics 😂
Lmao me pain? Lol funny far from that man

I really want to see what it would take for Nigerians irrespective of tribe to spontaneously protest and call for good governance
Re: Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh by Usmanovic95(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2023
Always try to laugh when you can especially when you see funny post like this grin grin grin
Re: Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh by 2elliot: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

Our suffering limit

Petrol #2000 per litre?
Dollar at 5000 ?

I really want to see it
You must be really deluded to think that Nigerians have a breaking point. They are the proverbial frogs in a hot pan. They will adjust until they die.
Re: Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh by Okoroawusa: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

Our suffering limit

Petrol #2000 per litre?
Dollar at 5000 ?

I really want to see it
Anakogheri

Talking like you really care

5 Likes

Re: Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh by davidluv(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Defected while nacking the intimacy gadget shop slapping senator ☺️
Re: Why I Defected To APC – Tonto Dikeh by MrAgbako: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2023

(1) (Reply)

You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu / Federal Government Completes A Sample Of One & Two Bedroom Houses For Idp's / Rivers Crisis: Protest Rocks Rivers State [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.