Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu (34624 Views)

PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by loswhite(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bobloco:
Ok

We asked that justice be served so that we can put the election behind us and move forward
We already know the judgement.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Enice(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin see pains.
Jostoman:
See the way they are rushing before FBI will release document. Later they will be telling us to pray for nigeria.

Useless Country with Useless Judges.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by tesppidd: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Wailing continues.😭😭😭
What wailing??

grin grin

Nigga pleeeeeaase!

Nigeria has become a big disgrace in the community of Nations.

See all the baggage and garbage on Tinubu.

I will continue laughing for 8 years, never wailing.

We will drag Tinubu for 8 years.

Your eyes go clear when dollar reach 3000.

grin
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by ejimatic: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
meglith1:

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-to-deliver-judgment-on-atiku-obis-appeals-against-tinubu-thursday/
With the proceedings on Monday it was clear the judgement was ready before the oral submission.The cost is clear again for BAT tomorrow
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by omolola12345(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
That is the final judgement coming up tomorrow and since Peter and Atiku cannot proof the crime case beyond reasonable doubt they should forget about it tomorrow. We have already known the final judgement and decision of supreme court on Monday.
That's what is going to come up tomorrow and thereafter no more noise everywhere again.
I believe Atiku and Obi should learn from this that united we stand then divided we fall. In fact provided they have united abinitio things would have gone smoothly for the duo in February 25. But it's quite unfortunate.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Deepthoughts: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Baatunde:
Sorry what is happening on the 31st of October?

FBI are going to tell us a story about sombiri!
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by zoedew: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
I predict a big shock to many tomorrow.

The Supreme Court can't afford to descend lower in its global image so soon after the judgment that installed Governor Hopeless and needlessly turned a once haven of peace (Imo State) into a theater of war.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/law/controversial-supreme-court-judgments-redirect-public-attention-to-its-image/amp
FORGET IT! YOU ARE WRONG! SUPREME COURT DOES NOT HAVE MUCH TO CONSIDER IN THE APPEAL THAT IS NOT ALREADY WELL LAID OUT IN THE JUDGMENT OF THE LOWER COURT IN THE MATTER EXCEPT FOR THE APPLICATION TO BRING IN FRESH EVIDENCE WHICH IN ITSELF IS HOLLOW AND TAINTED WITH FAIR HEARING ISSUES! THIS IS LAW!
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by PrettyIfy7: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jorussia:
The judgement is even long overdue. There is nothing special in the case to adjudicate. From INEC rigged the election,FCT 25%,shettima double nomination, and now tinubu alleged forged CSU certificate, the opposition ended up deceiving those who are gullible and ignorant of our election petition process.I think we must amend the electoral act to forbid qualification or eligibility of candidate being questioned after conclusion of elections.
Let election petition be strictly about conduct of polls.

You've sold your soul to the devil completely.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by emperor863(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
You stop being tribalistic, we know that the masses voted Obi.

If not for corrupt people like Inec and judiciary, you will not be in this position of spreading rubbishh.

Even obi the liar knows he did not win the election. Is is only brainwashed folks like you that believe he won. If he had won he would have presented polling booths result sheets at the tribunal. Instead the fool was talking about disqualifying the winner.

Nonsense.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by MeineMutter: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Another sleeping/dozing galore loading.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Coronavirus1: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Inyang Okoro said what do you want us to do that the two certificates is confusing mean he thinks Tinubu certificates is not fake.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by optimismlaz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
We can predict the outcome, Appeals are lacking in merit
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Even Tinubu the fraudster, the criminal knows that he didn't win. Thank you his corrupt Inec chair Mumu Yakubu.

emperor863:

Even obi the liar knows he did not win the election. Is is only brainwashed folks like you that believe he won. If he had won he would have presented polling booths result sheets at the tribunal. Instead the fool was talking about disqualifying the winner.

Nonsense.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Really empty !

Baatunde:
Your response exactly describes your allegations.....EMPTY with no substance grin

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by 1972xy: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
It can only happen in Banana Republic where person that came last in election was saying he was the one that came first.
...and banana people now said " oh it was true oo; proving by saying their numerical starts from the back.
Mumu people of Banana republic, how market now that you get judgement to prove your mumurity tomorrow.
In Nigeria, the first shall be the first.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by zoedew: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
tesppidd:
What wailing??

grin grin

Nigga pleeeeeaase!

Nigeria has become a big disgrace in the community of Nations.

See all the baggage and garbage on Tinubu.

I will continue laughing for 8 years, never wailing.

We will drag Tinubu for 8 years.

Your eyes go clear when dollar reach 3000.

grin
WISH YOUR COUNTRY WELL. IT SHOULD NOT BE YOUR DESIRE TO BRING THE ROOF DOWN ON ALL NIGERIANS JUST BECAUSE YOUR CHOICE OF PRESIDENT IS NOT IN POWER.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Georgejeez: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
But why did Atiku wait so long before applying for the C.S.U results and the FBI reports , that would have aided his case better at the Tribunal ...

cry cry if only the opposition had teamed up , dropped self centeredness and resolved to rescue Nigeria first ,from the devilish hands of APC , we all wouldn't be here today in just how many months ...
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Minime10(f): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tomorrow, the SC will deliver Judgment on the PEPT appeal over the February 25th Presidential Election. But, be ye informed that, the SC will affirm the Appeal Court judgment of the election petition.
Judgment again, will be handed down, and never Justice.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by tesppidd: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
zoedew:

WISH YOUR COUNTRY WELL. IT SHOULD NOT BE YOUR DESIRE TO BRING THE ROOF DOWN ON ALL NIGERIANS JUST BECAUSE YOUR CHOICE OF PRESIDENT IS NOT IN POWER.
My wish or thought cannot bring country down or lift country up.

I cannot be wasting my wish or my prayer on Nigeria when My country is about to buy over 500 SUVs worth 160 million each.

I cannot be wasting my wish on a country where the president is making the highest number of appointments ever,, at a time when the country needs to cut costs.

I cannot be wasting my wish on a country where the president cannot come out to address us on a simple matter like his secondary school and his university.

And again my wish or my prayer is not what is going to fix this country,,, so allow me wish whatever I want to wish.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by samwillyco1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Baatunde:
Out of bitterness of bitter leaf comes the sweetness that follows. You will surely get whatever you pray and hope for, if you think perpetual hunger is your lot then so be it for you.....

Beggar and bigot spotted
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Baatunde(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
It is spelled beggar and bigot and since you were able to spot one easily you must be in their midst cheesy

samwillyco1:

Begger and biggot spotted
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by ogbonti: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Alliswell248:

Ok...enjoy your dream.

that was how Shagari thought like you until e happen for him eye - nigeria is not a first world country we are a third world country and coups can happen the sky will not fall - all the military needs is a solid excuse to do it e during they will get massive support if it happens and the supreme court is providing that leverage for a coup now
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by ogbonti: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
anonymous1759:

At your age look at the rubbish you’re spewing 🤮

at your age you are supporting a thief a crook and a forger to rule over your life your family and your country you are a disgrace to humanity
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
The outcome is already known.

That's why they are rushing to pass judgment before October ending release of FBI/IRS/CIA files on Tinubu.

Only the people can take the country back. Looking up to judiciary and Legislatures is akin to asking a thief to indict himself.

/
even if FBI release documents how is that the business of Supreme Court? The judges will only consider what is brought before them, not what is trending on social media. You people are just too ignorant that's why idiots on Facebook and Twitter keep toying with your heads
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by doneback04: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
meglith1:

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-to-deliver-judgment-on-atiku-obis-appeals-against-tinubu-thursday/

Waste of time because nothing New, it still the same frustrater judges that will deliver what they have in plan already to nack atiku out and Peter
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Posh2018: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Ok,agreed,but considering the far reaching implications of FBI returning a damning report on Tinubu e.g that the security number on his acclaimed southwest college results wasn't his,that he stole or obtained it by fraud,that he actually didn't graduate property from CSU as he had pending carryover,that he was not entitled to any certificate at all etc,all meaning he is a criminal, wouldn't the supreme Court take that into consideration and pass a judgement that would save the country international disgrace?, even where there are lacuna's in the Constitution,the supreme Court as a Court of policy can use acceptable legal doctrines to pass judgement that becomes case law,here I'm referring to the supreme Court allowing the tendering of new evidence in very important situation such as this,for God's sake,how would it look like that Nigerian president is an established habitual crook!,name fraudulent, history fraudulent, primary school unknown, secondary School abracadabra,University in USA fraudulent, certificate by third party vendors haba!,if the judges of the supreme Court has conscience they should have tarried a little bit.

Atiku did not inform the court of an impending evidences coming from FBI. How is he going to tender them before the Supreme Court kwanu?

Cases have been closed by all parties. So how??

Unless the SC will on their own go fishing for evidences from SM.

I think many of u are being put on emotional fires 🔥 for purposes that are obviously clandestine.

Make we buy sense abeg.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Vision101(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
@43Ronin
ah ah, so early cheesy I think by now everyone knows the outcome. Hoping for a better Nigeria without revolution is a pipe dream.

@me
This appeal is empty. Nothing in it. Atiku is aware and obi is aware. That's why they are using social media to wip up sentiment.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Vision101(m): 12:31am On Oct 26, 2023
@Emmexguy123
Why so fast?
Is there something they are not telling us?

The Nigerian judiciary is fast becoming the nightmare of the man.

@me
The problem with the ordinary people is that because of social media the interpretation of law has become for Tom Dick and Harry.

You accused me of forgery. You went somewhere to obtain documents and say that I forged. You want to give same document to a judge and force him to declare me a criminal.

You forget that there's a process of declaring someone a criminal. You must prove it beyond reasonable doubt before the judge. This has a legal process. Because the public is ignorant they cheer on. Judges are called names and ridiculed.

Atiku and Obi knew from the beginning that they can't prove their case. But because if they keep quiet they will loose their supporters they have to go through this process and back it up with heavy propaganda.

What is their aim?
1) retain their supporters' sentiment.
2) embarrass the BAT.
3) ridicule the judiciary.

What they lost
1) discerning persons feel that they are overdoing it.
2) ridiculing Nigeria internationally at our brand of politics.
3) most judges are silently upset with them. The law has no sentiment but judges do have because they are human. Will they come to the same judges in future to seek judgment? I don't think that they are thinking this way.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Alliswell248: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2023
ogbonti:

that was how Shagari thought like you until e happen for him eye - nigeria is not a first world country we are a third world country and coups can happen the sky will not fall - all the military needs is a solid excuse to do it e during they will get massive support if it happens and the supreme court is providing that leverage for a coup now

Dreamer.....I am sure if it were Hoebi, you won't dream such.

Dr Dreamer......dream on....
Sore losers
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by NonsoNna(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2023
I thought the judgement was scheduled to hold on 2nd if November. Pls can someone tell me why it's holding today been Thursday?
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by ogbonti: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Alliswell248:

Dreamer.....I am sure if it were Hoebi, you won't dream such.

Dr Dreamer......dream on....
Sore losers

this page is book marked!
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Obiedun(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jostoman:
See the way they are rushing before FBI will release document. Later they will be telling us to pray for nigeria.

Useless Country with Useless Judges.
When will your FBI result come out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock / Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.