Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu (34655 Views)

PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by StOla: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
The outcome is already known.

That's why they are rushing to pass judgment before October ending release of FBI/IRS/CIA files on Tinubu.

Only the people can take the country back. Looking up to judiciary and Legislatures is akin to asking a thief to indict himself.

/

What has FBI release got to do with Nigerian election or the contest of it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by allthingsgood: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In as much as I Love Peter Obi and want him to be the President of Nigeria, I don't see him becoming one now. I love how he is fighting for Nigeria to prevent a fraudster from to overseeing our country's affairs but in all honesty, he wouldn't be Nigeria President if Tinubu step down.

I strongly believe his tenure would be in the next election, he will win and shake Nigeria to its feet. The force he will use will be formidable and strong.

Peter Obi, you remain Nigeria best choice!

NB: if you come to my mention and talk ill about Peter, I will insult you! Don't come here to tell me trash, just avoid me fraudulent People President, Agbados

mtscheeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by prophetfire: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
meglith1:

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-to-deliver-judgment-on-atiku-obis-appeals-against-tinubu-thursday/
I don't know why people are expecting any justice from the supreme court.
Anyway it's cash out time for them as Tinubu pays well.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by ufotunang: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bobloco:
Ok

We asked that justice be served so that we can put the election behind us and move forward
..so is it tomorrow Thursday the supreme Court wants to give it's final judgement concerning the presidential election and who actually won the election?
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
This judgement seems to be a very fast one...

Wetin happen na..

Hearing on Monday... Judgement on Thursday..na speed of light ooo

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Medalb: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
You be fool
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by aggresor07: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Atikus lawyers also reason like Obis supporters, praying the Supreme Court should disqualify Tinubu in one breath and praying a rerun be conducted between Tinubu and Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
DrMPH:

Lol. I will say it again.
The Nigeria they're cooking will be enjoyed by everyone who is unfortunate to either remain or raise kids in it. We will not know today, the extent of the damage state capture can do to a man who has no MEANS. Eyes will clear.

Lol grin You are funny.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
We hope for the best and prepare for the worse. The best is making Obi as the legitimate winner and dethrone the drug and certificate forger.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by stuffs2002: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jostoman:
What do you expect from supreme court judges that respect technicality more than Evidence.

Useless Country with Useless Judges.

The judges were not useless when Obi was winning his court cases in the past abi?

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by casualobserver: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
When your case is so baseless, it only takes the Supreme Court 3 days.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by elvisjoe1516(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
LEGALISING ILLEGALITY BY THE SUPREME COURT MUST BE OPPOSED AT ALL COST!

1. It was announced that the Supreme Court Judgement will be on November 2nd, now we hear it's brought backwards by a week to October 26th. How come the judgement is ready ahead of time?

2. The honourable Justices must be clear on this - if this is all aimed to traverse justice on the altar of technicalities, then they must take it to the bank that injustice will be rejected at all costs. Nigeria must breathe, our children must be handed down a future they will be proud of.

3. I enjoin @atiku/@OfficialPDPNig and @PeterObi /@NgLabour, as well as all well meaning Nigerians; home and abroad, to vehemently reject any judgement by the Supreme Court that is based on technicalities.

4. Enough of all these judicial bullying of Nigerians!

5. Nigerian belongs to all of us!
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by franudi: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supreme court of Nigeria.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by josilcool(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
So fast....
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by kolawolemonsuru: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
YES OF COURSE, THE AGBADORIAN GOVERNMENT IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE PANDORA OBIDIOTTS & ATICULATIEVES MUMU MEN Giving final judgment before the FBI release damaging Documents on October 31. Passing the buck to the national assembly to impeach Tinubu. grin grin grin
I got a steam deck for sales going cheap...check my profile for details [/quote]
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Happening too soon. Not enough time to gather enough damning evidence. Tinubu has definitely won this one!
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Obiedun(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Why not wait til the FBI release the papers?
Don't be emotional. Nigeria court and FBI are not working together. No reference to FBI Reports by either obi or Atiku. Hudeyin is the only one hallucinating on FBI report. It has nothing to do with the matter of 2023 election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by tonesky(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hehehehe....... Judgement? Supreme Court? I pity those thinking any court in Nigeria can remove a sitting president, that's why they said "hijack it and run away with it". Supreme my foot.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by IgOga(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
This looks like case dismissed shocked

I hope Atiku and Obi can unite for 2027 but who knows what lust for power will do to them both.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by fasbat(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
meglith1:

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-to-deliver-judgment-on-atiku-obis-appeals-against-tinubu-thursday/
Atiku should take the forgery case to Federal High court FCT , that's the first place to deal with that issue, forgery is a criminal charges and one accusing must get the co-operation of the security agencies, and the reports of the DPP will be cardinal to giving judgement in court,not beer parlour, not on social media, we await the epic judgement tomorrow,May Allah spares our lives, Amin
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Levels1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In as much as I Love Peter Obi and want him to be the President of Nigeria, I don't see him becoming one now. I love how he is fighting for Nigeria to prevent a fraudster from to overseeing our country's affairs but in all honesty, he wouldn't be Nigeria President if Tinubu step down.

I strongly believe his tenure would be in the next election, he will win and shake Nigeria to its feet. The force he will use will be formidable and strong.

Peter Obi, you remain Nigeria best choice!

NB: if you come to my mention and talk ill about Peter, I will insult you! Don't come here to tell me trash, just avoid me fraudulent People President, Agbados

Stupid, He goat! You VERY USELESS TO SAY THAT OBI WILL NEVER BECOME NIGERIA PRESIDENT! GET OUT OF MY MENTION, YOU TINUBU URCH!N!

Do you need to be reminded that obituary is from a small dot in the circle and as such he can't win in a free and fair election

Besides election is won on population and not online

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Deefirm: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Waste of time and resources, y'all buckle for the ride....BAT for 8yrs uninterrupted tenure,

meglith1:

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by lebienconnu: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
tesppidd:
I have said it before and I will say it again;;;

Ain't no way the Supreme Court will remove a Nigerian President who has sat in Power for 6 Months!

Impossicant!!

USA can do it, Britain can do it, Brazil can do it, South Africa can do it, even Kenya can do it,,,

But not my Nigeria, one of the top most corrupt Nations in the world.
Nigeria could never do it.

Tinubu will be retained, make no mistakes about it...

But after that we move to FBI files and take him on....

If that fails we move to his disasterous performance on our battered economy and country and take him on....

Agbadorians will know no peace!!

This is what they call prophylactic lamentation. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by qtx(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
meglith1:

Why the rush all of a sudden? hope someone is not trying to evade files about to be released by the FBI? shocked
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by qtx(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
lebienconnu:

This is what they call prophylactic lamentation. Keep it up.
But what did he say there that is a lie? target issues, not people.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Hagks(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
meglith1:

wars around the world and no where to run to so it’s better we try to get it right
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Bobloco: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
ufotunang:
..so is it tomorrow Thursday the supreme Court wants to give it's final judgement concerning the presidential election and who actually won the election?

Yes
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Kukutente23: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
tesppidd:
I have said it before and I will say it again;;;

Ain't no way the Supreme Court will remove a Nigerian President who has sat in Power for 6 Months!

Impossicant!!

USA can do it, Britain can do it, Brazil can do it, South Africa can do it, even Kenya can do it,,,

But not my Nigeria, one of the top most corrupt Nations in the world.
Nigeria could never do it.

Tinubu will be retained, make no mistakes about it...

But after that we move to FBI files and take him on....

If that fails we move to his disasterous performance on our battered economy and country and take him on....

Agbadorians will know no peace!!
You're really on this Tinubu matter grin cheesy
Seems you're a northerner cause I know you are pro-Buhari
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Originalsly: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:

I predict a big shock to many tomorrow.

The Supreme Court can't afford to descend lower in its global image so soon after the judgment that installed Governor Hopeless and needlessly turned a once haven of peace (Imo State) into a theater of war.

So you really believe is already at the bottom of the gutter and can't go lower?

I predict a big shock for you tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by obedience4(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
I predict a big shock to many tomorrow.

The Supreme Court can't afford to descend lower in its global image so soon after the judgment that installed Governor Hopeless and needlessly turned a once haven of peace (Imo State) into a theater of war.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/law/controversial-supreme-court-judgments-redirect-public-attention-to-its-image/amp

From tribunal to supreme court,
Oga You go cry tire

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Atlantis585: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Useless group of crooked justices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? / Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery / 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.