Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu (34640 Views)

PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Edoreborn: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Finally,,all man go rest..
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by YouandiAllofus: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
The supreme court has a duty to uphold the law. And that, they must oblige because the law is the law no matter to whom it may concern.

No technicalities or colouration put to it can change the narrative.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Dbarrzx: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Their cases are watery and will be dismissed

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by hammerFC: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
ANYTHING NIGERIA COURT IS A JOKE TO ME.

NIGERIA AND JUSTICE DONT GO TOGETHER.

MOST OF THE PEOPLE YOU CALL LAWYERS ARE DUNCES.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Jorussia(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
The outcome is already known.

That's why they are rushing to pass judgment before October ending release of FBI/IRS/CIA files on Tinubu.

Only the people can take the country back. Looking up to judiciary and Legislatures is akin to asking a thief to indict himself.
So when they release the file,it will show tinubu was tried and convicted of drug related charges?
/
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Ventura1: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
For the judgement to have comes this early, meant one thing, DISMISSAL

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by safarilove(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
why all this rush..tomorrow get belle sha
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by shinealight(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
I predict a big shock to many tomorrow.

The Supreme Court can't afford to descend lower in its global image so soon after the judgment that installed Governor Hopeless and needlessly turned a once haven of peace (Imo State) into a theater of war.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/law/controversial-supreme-court-judgments-redirect-public-attention-to-its-image/amp

Continue dreaming. Free country! grin grin
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Sillymoderators: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
kadraxkyle:
Supreme court judgement cant be different from bala blu, blu blu bulaba.

Dry and empty joke.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Obiedun(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
DrMPH:

Lol. I will say it again.
The Nigeria they're cooking will be enjoyed by everyone who is unfortunate to either remain or raise kids in it. We will not know today, the extent of the damage state capture can do to a man who has no MEANS. Eyes will clear.
You don dey fear small small
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by CaptainFM1: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shame of a nation.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by themanderon: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
More like they will be reading the prewritten judgment tomorrow. grin grin grin. Apc written judgement.
Until we make a law that all electoral matters are settled before an incumbent takes over then all presidential election disputes in future just like in the past will continue to be exercise in futility.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Baatunde(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
The case is very straightforward and not exceedingly technical, therefore no need for perambulating by the Judges, certainly cases are going to be dismissed

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Successlane: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Judgement never come , heavy wailing don start !!!!!

The judgement could have been delivered the following day, 'cos the reality is as clear as broad day light, but the justices were deliberating on

how much to fine all these greedy and deceitful lawyers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Ayo25: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
So fast because the petitions are actually watery and lack substance grin. Very easy for the judges to reach judgement.
Emmexguy123:
Why so fast?
Is there something they are not telling us?

The Nigerian judiciary is fast becoming the nightmare of the man.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by stuffs2002: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is the best time to be marketing handkerchief to OBIDIENTS and Atiku supporters grin

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Jonjam269: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Another wailing, gnashing of teeth and peddling falsehood loading

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by fergie001: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
These petitions are hereby dismissed in its entirety as they harbour no scintilla of merit.

The 2nd Respondent is hereby affirmed and returned as duly elected.

Judgement to be delivered at a later date.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by bhella10: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wailing decibels grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Igahbarr: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Emmexguy123:
Why so fast?

I suspect that they want to deliver the judgment before the FBI releases their damning report against Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
meglith1:

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-to-deliver-judgment-on-atiku-obis-appeals-against-tinubu-thursday/
Fair enough. Spending more than 3 working days on those weak and frivolous petitions by Alhaji Atiku and Mr Obi is sheer waste of the time of the court. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by hefelove(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

car security is guaranteed.
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by skj1377(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
How about Atiku's new evidence? Hmmm no time for FBI files again?. I guess Atiku can take him to another court when the FBI files are out. Let lawyers bill him well , funny man.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Confirmedzombie: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is so quick and early meaning both Atiku and Obi have no xase to proof and the supreme has no time to waste and deliver judgement.

This is the first in history of any presidential matter at the supreme court.

After tomorrow both Atiku and Obi will retire from politics as both do not know how to play politics at all.

I will advice obi to focus on his NEXT business while Atiku relocate back to Dubai.

Obedients will focus on their Biafra and wailing business while PBAT will keep ignoring them.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by MrColdsweat: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Why not wait til the FBI release the papers?
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
I predict a big shock to many tomorrow.

The Supreme Court can't afford to descend lower in its global image so soon after the judgment that installed Governor Hopeless and needlessly turned a once haven of peace (Imo State) into a theater of war.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/law/controversial-supreme-court-judgments-redirect-public-attention-to-its-image/amp

Don’t bank on it!

For me the surprise will be if they give any ruling besides one that ensures Tinubus’ stolen mandate remains! When they talk of state capture, they mean EVERYTHING…..executive, legislature, and judiciary!
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Franknews1: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
Chop your small Money for Account for big money to enter- Cubana Chief priest
advises Nigerians
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOSeMZgQDHE
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Confirmedzombie: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jostoman:
What do you expect from supreme court judges that respect technicality more than Evidence.

Useless Country with Useless Judges.

Where is the evidence from your Peter Obi ?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by eldoradoxx: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Appeal is dismissed, we shall give reason for our decision in January 2024.

This is my prediction for Thursday

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by beebello(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by stuffs2002: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In as much as I Love Peter Obi and want him to be the President of Nigeria, I don't see him becoming one now. I love how he is fighting for Nigeria to prevent a fraudster from to overseeing our country's affairs but in all honesty, he wouldn't be Nigeria President if Tinubu step down.

I strongly believe his tenure would be in the next election, he will win and shake Nigeria to its feet. The force he will use will be formidable and strong.

Peter Obi, you remain Nigeria best choice!

NB: if you come to my mention and talk ill about Peter, I will insult you! Don't come here to tell me trash, just avoid me fraudulent People President, Agbados

1. Peter Obi will never be voted as president of Nigeria

2. Obi the identity thief is a disaster and a religious BIGOT. Nigeria dodged a bullet by kicking Obi to the gutters in the last elections.

3. I have come to your mention and told you Obi will never be elected as president of Nigeria and I am waiting for your reple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by emerged01(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Emmexguy123:
Why so fast?

What do you guys want? Fast judgement una go talk delayed Judgement una go talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / America Honours Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Saved Over 200 Christians In Plateau / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.