Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea (28918 Views)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by AImiron: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drqFwPuTezs

Snoop Dogg appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night and confirmed once and for all that he knows the most drug dealers of anyone on the planet. Host Jimmy Kimmel asked Snoop about the time Mike Epps enlisted the rapper to help him find weed in Iceland and Snoop confirmed that, yes, he know someone who knows someone in almost every country.

Well, last time I checked I was the plug to your plug,” Snoop said. “I’m the connect. It’s good to have friends that have friends that are international and global and able to get you medicated and dedicated no matter where you at.

Kimmel then read off a list of countries that Snoop has visited and asked him to acknowledge whether he has a hook-up in each of them. The rapper replied affirmative to all of them, including Mexico and Ireland, except for North Korea. “Oh no,” he said. “I ain’t got nobody there.” It turns out, though, that Snoop was confusing North Korea with South Korea, although he didn’t have “access” to weed in the south either.

Elsewhere on the late-night show, Snoop discussed the 30th anniversary of Doggystyle and his cookbook with E-40. He also celebrate his birthday, Oct. 20, which happens to take place six months after 4/20. Kimmel declared the day a holiday dubbed “Doggfather’s Day” with a full proclamation and then aired several (fake) tribute clips, including from the Pope and President Joe Biden.

Earlier this month, Ed Sheeran recalled how he got dangerously high with Snoop in Melbourne, Australia. On an episode of Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend, Sheeran noted that he doesn’t smoke weed very often, but while everyone was hanging out in the dressing room backstage at Snoop’s show, he started thinking to himself, “I guess at some point during the night, I’ll have to, just to be like, I smoked with Snoop Dogg!” Eventually, the inevitable offer of a toke came, and Sheeran took it.

SOURCE

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Boogyman557: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Holly Gram cool Snoop my Nigga!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
AImiron:
Snoop Dogg appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night and confirmed once and for all that he knows the most drug dealers of anyone on the planet. Host Jimmy Kimmel asked Snoop about the time Mike Epps enlisted the rapper to help him find weed in Iceland and Snoop confirmed that, yes, he know someone who knows someone in almost every country.

Well, last time I checked I was the plug to your plug,” Snoop said. “I’m the connect. It’s good to have friends that have friends that are international and global and able to get you medicated and dedicated no matter where you at.

Kimmel then read off a list of countries that Snoop has visited and asked him to acknowledge whether he has a hook-up in each of them. The rapper replied affirmative to all of them, including Mexico and Ireland, except for North Korea. “Oh no,” he said. “I ain’t got nobody there.” It turns out, though, that Snoop was confusing North Korea with South Korea, although he didn’t have “access” to weed in the south either.

Elsewhere on the late-night show, Snoop discussed the 30th anniversary of Doggystyle and his cookbook with E-40. He also celebrate his birthday, Oct. 20, which happens to take place six months after 4/20. Kimmel declared the day a holiday dubbed “Doggfather’s Day” with a full proclamation and then aired several (fake) tribute clips, including from the Pope and President Joe Biden.

Earlier this month, Ed Sheeran recalled how he got dangerously high with Snoop in Melbourne, Australia. On an episode of Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend, Sheeran noted that he doesn’t smoke weed very often, but while everyone was hanging out in the dressing room backstage at Snoop’s show, he started thinking to himself, “I guess at some point during the night, I’ll have to, just to be like, I smoked with Snoop Dogg!” Eventually, the inevitable offer of a toke came, and Sheeran took it.

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drqFwPuTezs

Nlfpmod Mynd44 frontpage boss
Igbo labi.
FEAR NORTH KOREA for I am with U in Gum Smoke, pipe Manhole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by adesegun121(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
So Snoopy Doggy weed dey Naija grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by GoodRocks: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
After tomorrow's judgement, Nigeria will fully enter suffering Pro Max!

However, AREWA just tagged the drug lord as the worst president Nigeria has ever had.

I'm yet to get the opinion of Seunmsg and Leodeking as regards that beautiful thread. Had it been it was obi that said that, by now they would have been masturbating on that thread.

Seunmsg what saith thou to AREWA?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by 12Demons: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bulaba and his piglets on nairaland must collect woto-woto

6 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by MS2471: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
cool

A good example of Weyrey tutu

A successful addict

A functional addict

Mentally not balance but an High IQ individual

Chinedu and Monsuru sef go try copy snoop or Fela... Kpppoooof they end up with schizophrenia on the street

16 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Rahkman: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na this kain person una wan dey compare with burna boy

11 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by finallybusy: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
He has. He doesn't know it yet. Any fan — which he has in every country of the world — knows he loves weed. The plant is obtainable the world over. Honestly, I don't believe these rappers smoke weed as much as they claim. Pill poppers really take that stuff. The alcoholics, the same. If someone smokes as much weed as these guys claim, he/she will be unproductive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by foxman04: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
man like snoop smiley ...

if you're man and still yet to roll a joint, you're one hell of a gaddam pvssy

9 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Vifx: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by mariovito(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Big Snoop Dogg

Aja Nla
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by opalu: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hmmm.

Weed doesn't save. Give your life to Jesus the Saviour of your Soul. What shall it profit you to own the whole world and lose your soul?

4 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Lilchilz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Honestly its so bad hanging out with people that Will always have negative impact in someone’s life. Since I started hanging out with bimzy I’ve been a chronic smoker. I’ve been smoking for more than 13 years now. He fuckiin made that happen… F.UUCk you bimbzy you ruined me 😭. Now I can’t do without doping. Its part of my lifestyle.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by mukthar2000(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Baba fela dey learn from this guy when its come to weed matter ooo.
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by PaganTerrorist: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
I day wait for him to die make he rest with him loud

Mumu smoker
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by socialmediaman: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
I wonder who his connection from Nigeria is

I’m sure the FBI knows grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Hollyharjii: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
By now, Snoop Dogg suppose don dey harvest weed

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by LtChisom: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2023

You suppose know this career criminal down there👇️
[/colour]

[color=#990000]
You are in cannabis department whereas that urine dispenser is in heroin and opiod department

3 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by makavellidon: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
my gee boogyman

4 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Burob: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I beg Jagaban Asiwaju pass that loud make men sample.

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by trevorlinda: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Snoop Dogg
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by 99thEnemy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
I wonder who supplies Snoop his Oshogbo weed in Nigeria. grin

I hope he has not switched to Portable. grin

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by emmabest2000(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Talk is cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Ayoola171(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yoruba proverb "eniti o ba mo ibi ti egbe e ti'la; a sare ku ni"

The person that don't know where his/her fellows made it, the person will die while running.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Skillsnigeria: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
That's good for him
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by KnowledgePower7: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by TheKing4040(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Normally SNOOP na OG for weed matterz
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by sylve11: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Snoop Dogg my man! cool
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Burob: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
LtChisom:

You suppose know this career criminal down there👇️
LtChisom
Unserious circus minded clowns, na them full this forum pass.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' And Paul Okoye Strike A Pose Together / Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) / DMW Aloma Blasts Aremo Gucci Over Involvement Of Davido In Zlatan Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.