Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea (28949 Views)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Nigerianxpress: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
I day wait for him to die make he rest with him loud

Mumu smoker
only you gay, only you never achieved anything, yet you want someone else to die. Fuul
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Gadafii: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Smokers are liable to die young, lil Wayne, snoppy etc are still alive while many non smokers don kick the bucket tey test

Moral: many things fit kill man
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Robertgreene1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Interesting...but these guys will make you think that doing drugs whether weed oo or pills or is wonderful... but if you know the kind of bondage the drugs keeps them in eh...and how many times they av been to drug re-hab to get clean and then they come back to square one...after spending millions and months in the re-hab center...lilwayne...Eminem...Kanye West..Britney Spears...Devi Lovato...even the Weekend...and virtually all of them stars...that has been their lives since day one...
Say no to drugs peeps... it's not worth it... it's a bondage...l've been there and back and there and back countless times...so l know what I'm talking about!

4 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by LordIsaac(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
And he has outlived most of the EastSide and WestSide “dedicated and medicated” brethren😂
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Robertgreene1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Interesting
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by zilon12(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Advice from snoop Dogg 🐕 cousin, Nate Dogg 🐕 before he died:

Smoke weed everyday
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by MDBAKP: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Meaning he must have the number of chicago barron in aso rock villa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Truthshscrazy: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
adesegun121:
So Snoopy Doggy weed dey Naija grin grin
Weed Connect grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Snoop my Nigga!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Yeah man, pass me the blunt!

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Pauliaette(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Doggy Na grass man
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by adesegun121(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Weed Connect grin
You gt it

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by scholes23(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Including naija cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by wittywriter: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lilchilz:
Honestly its so bad hanging out with people that Will always have negative impact in someone’s life. Since I started hanging out with bimzy I’ve been a chronic smoker. I’ve been smoking for more than 13 years now. He fuckiin made that happen… F.UUCk you bimbzy you ruined me 😭. Now I can’t do without doping. Its part of my lifestyle.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!
There is a medical cure/way-out.

Wittyness.
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by sterlingD(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2023

“Well, last time I checked I was the plug to your plug,” Snoop said. “I’m the connect. It’s good to have friends that have friends that are international and global and able to get you medicated and dedicated no matter where you at.”

General Pipe the Chimney
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by mozona(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
finallybusy:
He has. He doesn't know it yet. Any fan — which he has in every country of the world — knows he loves weed. The plant is obtainable the world over. Honestly, I don't believe these rappers smoke weed as much as they claim. Pill poppers really take that stuff. The alcoholics, the same. If someone smokes as much weed as these guys claim, he/she will be unproductive.

I don't think he is lying...most rappers has confirmed that even wiz khalifa who is a hardened smoker, dose his hat for snoop.
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Neddstark: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
foxman04:
man like snoop smiley ...

if you're man and still yet to roll a joint, you're one hell of a gaddam pvssy

Hope everyman and woman in your family rolls a joint too

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by foxman04: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Neddstark:

Hope everyman and woman in your family rolls a joint too
shey your papa no get google for phone undecided
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Bahamas95(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
foxman04:
man like snoop smiley ...

if you're man and still yet to roll a joint, you're one hell of a gaddam pvssy
There're many ways to kill a rat, everybody must not smoke it.

I prefer drinking it.
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by happney65: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
If you don't follow Snoop Dogg on Instagram you're missing. Himself and 50 are one crazy set of people..

grin
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Streetmovement(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Snoop ma nigga cool
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Weedcrusher: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Grind, roll, smoke
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by southsouthking(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rahkman:
Na this kain person una wan dey compare with burna boy
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by southsouthking(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rahkman:
Na this kain person una wan dey compare with burna boy

Wiz khalifa is the Oga kpatakpata of them all.
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by LtChisom: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Burob:
Unserious circus minded clowns, na them full this forum pass.

Are you talking of your father?
SEE his picture 👇️

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by iamtardey: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
opalu:
Hmmm.

Weed doesn't save. Give your life to Jesus the Saviour of your Soul. What shall it profit you to own the whole world and lose your soul?
abeg you get like 10k make you borrow me?!
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Rostikol: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
opalu:
Hmmm.

Weed doesn't save. Give your life to Jesus the Saviour of your Soul. What shall it profit you to own the whole world and lose your soul?

COME ON SHUT UP THERE.

IDIOT.

MR JESUS.
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Menclothing: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Just they play

Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by alimiadedayo1: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
sammysmiles:
Those of you that are tired of church and religion. This program is for you!
have you get gotten your ticket
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by Najdorf: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
LtChisom:

You suppose know this career criminal down there👇️
[/colour]

[color=#990000]
You are in cannabis department whereas that urine dispenser is in heroin and opiod department
Delete this please undecided
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by caye(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
sammysmiles:
Those of you that are tired of church and religion. This program is for you!

Another fraudster.
They know that many Afrikans are gradually tired and fed up with the imported religions, now they want to add spirituality of the agnostics, Kabbalists, Masons, Buddhists and the natural religions to it.

Another fraudster.
Re: Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea by NNicewitchh: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
[qsnuote author=Boogyman557 post=126607170]Holly Gram cool Snoop my Nigga!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN![/quote snoop de doggy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix: When My Dad Was Leaving He Said If I Go With My Mum I Was Gonna Suffer / Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Stephanie Okereke-linus Goes Blonde (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.