Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration (15297 Views)

Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / The case for grazing reserves by Kalu Aja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by BALLOSKI: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Dest8sman:
I always said the same but it made people frown at me.

We don't see Abacha in the bad light the southerners want everyone to see him. He's not perfect, no one is, but he's not the worse.

Before you know they'd come up with "he killed Saru Wiwa", Saru Wiwa was killing traditional rulers in his domain, too.

Abacha had the best economic indices in the last 35 years. He linked the creek, he started the 13% derivation, created PTF(from this we were given text books in primary school for free), etc.

The west was against him, so he can't be in the good book.
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by HBB1(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Oga na you dey talk rubbish dude just shut up.

Shut up about you blabbing that Abacha made GSM come to Nigeria?

Can you tell me how exactly?
šŸ¤£

You are not making any sense!

1 Like

Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by BreconHills(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Which factory closed then? Oga make una take am easy to dey lie.

It's unfortunate that so many do not know Nigeria's history or if they know it, they slant it to their political views whatever that may be.

What dictators like Abacha do is to destroy or forcibly take over the businesses of their opponents or seize plum businesses forcibly. Berec batteries ( till now I do not think we have any domestic battery manufacturer) , Wonderland bakery, Summit oil and Trust Bank and Habib Bank were either destroyed or economically damaged. There were many others.

Speaking personally I started a company and business checking company in the 90's. My company served the commercial section of at least 8-9 Western embassies including the US. After Abacha killed Saros Wiwa, the rotational head of the EU embassies which was Finland for that year called me and she told me to reposition my company as the EU and OECD countries were going to stop trade with Nigeria. That effectively was the end of that business because the commercial sections were 90% of the business.

That period was the second era of Japa after the first one which took place in 1985 due to SAP. The one we are seeing now is the third Japa.

There is no how anyone in their reasonable mind could say that Abacha's regime represented anything positive in Nigeria. It only accelerated the cancer that had taken root since the 60's.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Irony1: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2023
HBB1:

Shut up about you blabbing that Abacha made GSM come to Nigeria?

Can you tell me how exactly?
šŸ¤£

You are not making any sense!

Oga you are clown šŸ¤” seriously, you have no sense at all.
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by benardtotti(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

This statement from you doesn't show you have sense.

You are the daft one here , so some people fought for democracy prominent among whom were Nadeco and then some online influncers categorically state that nadeco were the villains and not abacha and it makes sense to you , you are more than DAFT , you are a ZOMBIE !

1 Like

Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Christistruth00: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Your own is just to talk rubbish. Soon you will be arrested and sent to jail. Your IP address is very easy to get.

Are you in a cell ?

You seem to fear Police too much

1 Like

Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Irony1: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Christistruth00:

Are you in a cell ?

You seem to fear Police too much

You love projecting nonsense walahi. i am just informing you, what will be your lot, so since you are bold then stop talking and zero your mind that at anytime you can be picked up for the comments you are making here in this forum.
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Irony1: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2023
benardtotti:

You are the daft one here , so some people fought for democracy prominent among whom were Nadeco and then some online influncers categorically state that nadeco were the villains and not abacha and it makes sense to you , you are more than DAFT , you are a ZOMBIE !

You allow your bias to run rings round your brain walahi and that is very daft of you. Did the posters call Nadeco villains?
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by benardtotti(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

You allow your bias to run rings round your brain walahi and that is very daft of you. Did the posters call Nadeco villains?

When I said you are a zombie you proved me right , below is the original screenshot of the nefertiti post , she categorically stated abacha wasn't the villain but tinubu and nadeco were .

1 Like

Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Irony1: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2023
benardtotti:

When I said you are a zombie you proved me right , below is the original screenshot of the nefertiti post , she categorically stated abacha wasn't the villain but tinubu and nadeco were .

There's an atom of truth in that her statement even though i do not support it wholeheartedly. Do you know that when Abacha made Jakande Minister of works, Tinubu lobbied Abacha for the post of Lagos state Administrator? i guess you thought your NADECO guys were heroes in capes with super powers abi. That is why Al-Mustapha said with so much confidence that Yoruba guys in NADECO betrayed MKO. Abacha's bag man is Tinubu's very close friend, that one should tell you something, but you are so dense to see it, na igbos be your problem.
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by benardtotti(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

There's an atom of truth in that her statement even though i do not support it wholeheartedly. Do you know that when Abacha made Jakande Minister of works, Tinubu lobbied Abacha for the post of Lagos state Administrator? i guess you thought your NADECO guys were heroes in capes with super powers abi. That is why Al-Mustapha said with so much confidence that Yoruba guys in NADECO betrayed MKO. Abacha's bag man is Tinubu's very close friend, that one should tell you something, but you are so dense to see it, na igbos be your problem.

Like I said every post you drop keeps showing your daftness but you can't see it , it's not my business who lobbied for what or what , my business is don't paint Abacha a hero and paint others who fought for the democracy you are enjoying now as villains, its the height of stupidity but I don't expect you to understand, a ZOMBIE lacks the brains to be logical and that's actually what you are a ZOMBIE !

1 Like

Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Godwin4444: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2023
1Dray:

The truth is bitter. I was in the secondary school during Abacha's regime. Life was good then. The economy was super good compared to the rubbish we are having now.
u are dumb

Which life was good?

That we couldnā€™t go to school n tyres were always burnt on the street cos there was protest everywhere

I could remember anytime thereā€™s need for my dad to go out we have to put leaves in front of the car to show solidarity for military government

That time was when I knew how to use saw dust to cook, I remember one day they threw teargas in our compound n my dad had to start using the little kerosene in d house to wipe our face so it wonā€™t affect us

Many of u are beginning to look stupid with this your hate for Tinubu

How can u tell me u have sense n u witness abacha regime n u want to tell me itā€™s better than Tinubu government

U know many civilians who died?

U only heard of the death of big men but many of u donā€™t know about civilians death
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by HBB1(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Sense that Abacha embezzled Nigeria's money and hid it in his personal account?

Same way despots like Saddam Hussein and Idi Amin did?

Or where they trying to avoid sanctions too?

Was Babangida avoiding sanctions too with the money he stole?

Are our Politicians avoiding sanctions?

Try dey use your brain small!

1 Like

Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Godwin4444: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2023
Dodada:

I was in Jos then. We had to be careful when discussing politics in public because a spy could be among us. It was terrible. But Ebows are known for supporting nonsense, so I'm not surprised at all.
oga u no lie

I could remember back then that there was a newspaper vendor stand that people converge to discuss politics they call it confab, itā€™s very popular in my area

My father stopped going cos one man was arrested n nobody dare go to d barracks to ask of him

Many of these igbos/obedient are just been driven by hate, one an igbo person hates u he will tell d world d devil is better than u

Thatā€™s what is happening here

They did same to buhari so no surprises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Godwin4444: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

naturally you are stupid walahi. is PO now the IGP that controls SARS in Awkwuzu, if i go by your logic then Tinubu has a lot of questions to answer about Funso William's murder.
u are d stupid one

Peter obi a sitting governor canā€™t control security operatives but tinubu an ordinary citizen can control them n even kill people

U are igbo so no big deal

U people keep presenting your tribe as less intelligent everyday

Same hate that made u run into the hands of Kanu n Ekpa that are now killing u
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Godwin4444: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2023
happney65:
These ones are just saying nonesense. That is why I still find it difficult to sign up on Twitter with that their nonesense herd mentality. Most of them who just started following the news due to SM will just be talking nonesense

How can you compare Abacha? Abacha? Are you people high on weed or something or what?.

Poverty was fccccking rife. Civil servants were not paid for months and there is nothing absolutely nothing you can do. If you do anyhow they will send soldiers to you and beat your smelling ass up.

Landlords put "Houses for rent,not for civil servants" because they know they don't and won't be able to renew their rent on time when the stupid government doesn't pay their salaries

We were cooking with saw dust. As in cooking with saw dust mehn. We were Damm fucccking poor. We had lots of sanctions due to human right abuses.

Political assisinations here and there. Yet you couldn't say a word against them.

You can sit on SM today and abuse Tinubu, they no born you well. As in you dey craze be that.

No matter what, We have grown in our democracy. Can we be better,of course Yes, Do we deserve better,Of course,Yes, But we are better off than we were in 1999.

Btw, who said Abacha paid off our debts? Who is that werey that said that werey talk? It was Obasanjo that did o.

Abacha was a blood sucking demon who had nothing, absolutely nothing good to his miserable name

once an igbo man hates u he will tell d world d devil is better than u

Many of them werenā€™t even born during abacha regime
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Godwin4444: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Mrluv:
I have to login to quote you because this thing really crack me up does it really happen Landlords put "Houses for rent,not for civil servants"
bro that shit is real

ā€œHouse for rent not for civil servants ā€œ

Ask anyone, I saw it myself. My parents were civil servants then, it got so bad that my mum had to start making fufu n my dad was traveling to Lagos to bring okirika to Ibadan despite being civil servants n some fuullls believe that era is better
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Godwin4444: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2023
djon78:

Tinubus present Economy handling and Abacha own which one is better?

People have right to say what they are saying

Abacha handled Economy better than this present Tinubu regime

That's a fact
oga how old are u first?

If u were born after 1998 then keep quiet

Many of u donā€™t know anything

I can only take u serious if u can live in North Korea for 5 years without having been locked up
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Twy: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
Abacha operated in a military regime, where he had no Senate, no House of rep, no elections that cost money. All the 5 political parties adopted him as consensus candidate

He appointed whoever he likes to governorship

Tinubu should appoint Joe Igbokwe as Anambra governor, Appoint Lai Mohamed as Enugu governor, appoint El Rufai as Abia governor, appoint Wike as Lagos governor, Appoint Asari Dokubo as Osun governor, Chimaraoke to Kano

Tinubu should get all the political parties to adopt him as Presidential candidate

Tinubu should return Minimum wage to N350 per month like it was under Abacha, Teachers on strike permanently, ASUU on strike for over 1yr and Abacha solution was to sack all lecturers and send soldiers to pack their load out of staff quarters

We get suspended from Commonwealth, he bans us from attending Nations cup

Ogoni people protest of environmental degradation, he hangs all of them including Saro Wiwa

Should we hope Tinubu start killing opposition like Abacha did too so we can see how many of these people will be alive

Over the years, I have met people who assign platitudes on Abacha, even on security and on the economy. Their premise is that it was not as bad then but they fail to see the the seed of a lot of ill was sowed then, security issues became worse towards the end of Babangida's term and continued under Abacha. People who ply the Ibadan to Lagos will tell you the difference in security between the 1980s and 1990s. In short in Southern NIgeria the rise in evangelical christianity coincides with the rise in economic recession for many families, moral failings and political miscalculations. The moment the political and economic environment was becoming unfavorable many went to religion for solutions.
To these Abacha people Nigeria a lot of poor suddenly appeared after Abacha, crime rose after Abacha(even though 419, fake drugs, car jackings were rampart). Suddenly we were thriving but within a few years our poverty rates went through the roof.
On PR Abacha had PR, he was a dictator, statistics were maipulated to make in look good. But all in all, I have always believed our economic problems started in the second republic and we have not yet rectified it. I actually believed Nigeria went through a severe economic recession btw 1993/1994 -1997 but because the government relies on oil revenues not taxes they were able to shield themselves from the effects. Can these Abacha peeps say any non government sector apart from crime that was thriving during this period.
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Godwin4444: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

itā€™s annoying how u are saying rubbish n same u is saying others have no sense

U are just talking rubbish out of hate for tinubu n I can bet my life u are igbo so no surprises

We now know tinubu is worst than devil through igbos
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Twy: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Exactly.

We watched how he murdered many of his opponents via sergeant Rogers hit squad e.g. Pa Rewane or via hanging (e.g Ken Saro Wiwa).

Partial list of Abacha's victims

Rear Admiral Babatunde Elegbede, killed June 19, 1994.

One time state military governor & former Chief of Defence Intelligence, 1989 to 1990. He was shot dead along the Gbagada/Oworonshoki expressway.

He was 55.

Chief Alfred Ogbeyiwa Rewane, wealthy businessman & a NADECO chieftain, shot to death in his home in Ikeja, Lagos, 6th of October, 1995.

He was going to be 80.

Kenule "Ken" Saro-Wiwa, 10 November 1995.

The writer and environmental/Ogoni rights activist was Judicially murdered (that was what John Major, then UK PM called it) via execution by hanging, on trumped up charges of murder.

He was 54.

Admiral Emanuel Olu Omotehinwa, May 22, 1996 shot in his home in Ikoyi Lagos.

His son witnessed his killing by 3 men who came into the house.

He was in his Mid 50s.

His close relations with an exiled ex-army officer in NADECO, was speculated as reason for his being targeted.

Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, senior wife of Chief M.K.O Abiola.

Assassinated in broad daylight at Motorways Junction, 7Up Ikeja, Lagos, 4th of June 1996.

She had only just left home in Ikeja about 30 minutes earlier, on her way to keep an appointment on Victoria Island.

She was 45.

Chief (Mrs) Bisoye Tejuoso; Iyalode Egba and mother of the reigning Osile Oke Ona, Oba Dapo Tejuoso, was murdered, 19th September, 1996.

She probably voiced her thoughts a little to loudly.

She was 80.

Alhaja Suliat Adedeji, an Ibadan based business woman & politician, 14th of November 1996.

She was killed when gunmen visited her house in a genteel neighbourhood of the Iyaganku area of Ibadan.

Aged 52.

Toyin Onagoruwa,18th December 1996.

A young lawyer, in his late 20s, son of activist & Minister of Justice, Dr. Olu Onagoruwa, sacked for disowning 8 new decrees. Shot in front of their house in Yaba.

The assassinsā€™ car was traced to a govt security agency, via private efforts.

General Shehu Musa Yarā€™Adua, Enugu prison, December 8, 1997.

He was serving a life sentence for the 1995 ā€˜phantomā€™ coup.

Poisoned to death by injection allegedly administered by ā€œDr Deathā€, a colonel in Abachaā€™s death squad.

Dr. Sola Omatsola, December 13, 1997.

He was the head of security at Murtala Muhammad International Airport.

A bomb planted for a senior member of government did him in.

He was in his 40s.

Tunde Oladepo, senior correspondent & bureau chief of The Guardian in Ogun State, February 26, 1998.

Shot dead in the presence of his family in their home in Abeokuta.

He had written a story criticizing traditional rulers for endorsing Abacha for president.

He was 34.

And many others like Bagauda Kalto, a journalist also died from wounds sustained from bomb blast planted in a hotel in Kaduna.

The list is long. I can't name all of them here.

Picture attached is of Pa Alfred Rewane.

Thank you for this, I have always speculated that crime became close to an epidemic during his time, that the socalled security of that time was just to protect him and his government. I know a few people who were assasinated during this period not by government ut due to business decisions.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Twy: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
These people have gone absolutely nut.

We get that most of them didn't witness abacha's regime, but instead of them to sit and learn, they just want to make small cash from their brainless followers on Twitter through engagement.

Imaging praising abacha. Tufiakwa.

Partly because we behave like unruly and emotional children but praising an abusive and absent father is not the solution.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Baatunde(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2023
I agree with you we have never see it like this before but read my post below on another thread and it has also emerged that unscrupulous banks and BDC Operators are speculating on the dollar by hoarding and the CBN has promised to go after them.

[b]" I donā€™t think you guys even know why dollar is priced as it is. The government has stopped propping up the dollar at the official market so that Naira can find its level. What do you then expect if you have any idea of the law of demand and supply of an economy that is so dependent on forex. Let me clear it for you, 58000 students visas was granted by the UK alone in the years ending June 2023. Each of those visas consisted of an average three dependant. Factor in the tuition fee and visa processing fees for each application at an average of Ā£20k and you are talking a whopping Ā£1,1 billion that must be bought with the Naira. Now do the same for those who have moved to the same Uk with the Care Visa , I dont have a figure for that but people paid an average of Ā£15k for that also. Now extend it to those who have gone to Canada, US and other places on student or work visa and think of how much forex they had to buy at the open market at the same time as industrialists who have to import essential goods and services . Meanwhile our only major source of forex earner is the declining revenue from oil exports, so where is the balance?

Try and get an understanding of basic economics and stop making it look as if the cost of dollar is the only index to measure performance. Nigeria has been the way it is becasue previous government have been subsidising the ostentatious and wasteful attitudes of Nigerians. I have a friend inn the UK who has been approached by some of his friends to help buy 10 pieces if IPhone15 after he only helped them buy the IPhone 14 less than a year ago, even if the same IPhone is sold in Nigeria for less and you are still wondering why cost of dollar is rising
[/b]

djon78:

But actually how much is the dollar rate?

Have Nigeria ever seen this kind before?
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Irony1: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
itā€™s annoying how u are saying rubbish n same u is saying others have no sense

U are just talking rubbish out of hate for tinubu n I can bet my life u are igbo so no surprises

We now know tinubu is worst than devil through igbos

Oga stop being dense. No one hates Tinubu, but anyone who thrives using divisive politics is not a person to be trusted. How has your life been all this while with all the hatred you have against igbos? You are still the runt of the earth and instead of you to stop being useless to yourself and facing your life you are here spewing hatred.
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Irony1: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
u are d stupid one

Peter obi a sitting governor canā€™t control security operatives but tinubu an ordinary citizen can control them n even kill people

U are igbo so no big deal

U people keep presenting your tribe as less intelligent everyday

Same hate that made u run into the hands of Kanu n Ekpa that are now killing u

Mighty Igor, you have come to defend the honor of your fellow dense compadres. Oga just have some shame and shut up and stop being lousy and senseless.
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Irony1: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2023
HBB1:

Sense that Abacha embezzled Nigeria's money and hid it in his personal account?

Same way despots like Saddam Hussein and Idi Amin did?

Or where they trying to avoid sanctions too?

Was Babangida avoiding sanctions too with the money he stole?

Are our Politicians avoiding sanctions?

Try dey use your brain small!

Dude you are the one without brain to even use in the first place. You are dancing everywhere and not making a point,
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by HBB1(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Dude you are the one without brain to even use in the first place. You are dancing everywhere and not making a point,

Well, Calculus will be nonense to a dunce, so I get.

šŸ¤£
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Ingocof(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2023
All these because of hatred for Tinubu? Igbos and their mentality.
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by 1Dray(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
u are dumb

Which life was good?

That we couldnā€™t go to school n tyres were always burnt on the street cos there was protest everywhere

I could remember anytime thereā€™s need for my dad to go out we have to put leaves in front of the car to show solidarity for military government

That time was when I knew how to use saw dust to cook, I remember one day they threw teargas in our compound n my dad had to start using the little kerosene in d house to wipe our face so it wonā€™t affect us

Many of u are beginning to look stupid with this your hate for Tinubu

How can u tell me u have sense n u witness abacha regime n u want to tell me itā€™s better than Tinubu government

U know many civilians who died?

U only heard of the death of big men but many of u donā€™t know about civilian deaths

That life was bad for you then wasn't my fault. Take your tears somewhere else. Don't vent your frustration on me. Life was super better for me and my family then. My parents were just business people for your information. There was no hunger and starvation like it now seen all over the place. Nigeria had never had it this bad. People now slump and die courtesy of hunger and starvation. People now experience extreme poverty.
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by delpee(f): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Indomie generation pikins.

I remember the jubilation on my street when Abacha died. You would have thought Nigeria won the World Cup. grin

If Abacha was in power, there would be no Nairaland or Twitter in Nigeria for them to share their opinions.

Abi o. Obviously, those who were not old enough to experience the Abacha era can't understand how or why we fought so hard for democracy.

Same man still giving us alerts from money massively stolen from the treasury.
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by delpee(f): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
1Dray:

That life was bad for you then wasn't my fault. Take your tears somewhere else. Don't vent your frustration on me. Life was super better for me and my family then. My parents were just business people for your information. There was no hunger and starvation like it now seen all over the place. Nigeria had never had it this bad. People now slump and die courtesy of hunger and starvation. People now experience extreme poverty.

It was hard for everyone then. We were not poor but equally felt the pain.

Are you aware of the "essenco" years when people queued to buy rationed basic commodities like milk, sugar, detergents etc?

Nigeria has come a long way. If we all choose to be positive, unselfish and focused, our nation will rise again.
Re: Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration by Irony1: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
HBB1:

Well, Calculus will be nonense to a dunce, so I get.

šŸ¤£

grin grin grin grin grin I like how you mask your pain with humor. Even simple integration in calculus you no sabi, so just shut up once again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyakoā€™s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal / Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman / Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.