Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) (8169 Views)

What Is Distracting You? / I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. / My Landlady Warned Me Over My Big Backside, Says Is Distracting Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by Purvan(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2023
Hey Siofra Please send me your account number

I want it to rejoice with tears of joy
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by simple250: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2023
Every woman likes a powerful and influential man
..right from the days of king SOLOMON ..

2 Likes

Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by Adewale1603(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2023
Compulsory obsessive disorder
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by siofra(f): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Purvan:
Hey Siofra Please send me your account number

I want it to rejoice with tears of joy

Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by lordnkem000(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
U just need gbola to be alright.
I know u will be fine after then
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by REGINALD001(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
siofra:
This obsession is getting out of hand angry

If he wasn't so handsome and exceptional, I would never have noticed him😭

I wish I could turn back time to 5 days ago when I wasn't interested in this man.

Helllllllpppppp!! I wish I had never listened to Je te Laisserai Des Mots

What do I do

He's exactly my typeeeeeeeeee (from what I've seen. I don't know him)

ONYE ERIRI ERI

1 Like

Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by Purvan(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
siofra:

Okay.

Angela
Opay

Make it rejoice now. Country hard.

I'm not seeing opay

Send better bank

I say make I send 100CAD but I'm nuh seeing opay
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by Culer: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
siofra:

Okay.

Angela
Opay

Make it rejoice now. Country hard.
so you're one of those who steal pictures to upload on nairaland? The REAL you is on your WhatsApp. You're not so smart after all...
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by siofra(f): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Culer:
so you're one of those who steal pictures to upload on nairaland? The REAL you is on your WhatsApp. You're not so smart after all...

Who is this one

Shift from here if you're not sending money to my account undecided
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by siofra(f): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Purvan:

I'm not seeing opay

Send better bank

πŸ™„
It's like you're not serious.
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by SouthSouth1914: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
atiku4President:
Emotionally Displaced Person (EDP)

Mentally Displaced Person (MDP). She’s crazzie!!
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
siofra:
I have work to do but I'm obsessively googling cap'n Ibrahim Traore, WTF?!!?!?! 😭

I. NEED. TO. GET. OUT. OF. MY. HEAD.

ughhhhhhhhhh im having a MELTDOWN 😀
Sorry but you have mental illness
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Culer:
Who dosen't know that Siofra is a liar and steals ladies pictures and claim that it's hers?
She's fake same as that Jennyclay, it's mostly ugly girls on this forum that are always seeking for attention.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Culer:
I mean... Why using a fake profile? πŸ€”
This πŸ‘‡ is you innit?
The real Siofra, I can smell brokenness and poverty from the picture.
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by Caleb15(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Men mount o men mount
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Why is he always dressed like he's going on a war even when the rest are in formal wears?

He's a dictator!

..his power lies in that uniform
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by siofra(f): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Culer:
I mean... Why using a fake profile? πŸ€”
This πŸ‘‡ is you innit?

Take that picture off this forum before I report you. That's my friend.

Lol did you really think I'd post my real account with all of you hounding me like dogs.
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by Culer: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
siofra:

Take that picture off this forum before I report you. That's my friend.

Lol did you really think I'd post my real account with all of you hounding me like dogs.
of course I'll take it down.
I understand the damage control you're playing now . Your friend allowed you post her details on a public forum with her pic on WhatsApp wow! . I wish to have stupid friends that I could manipulate too 😁

You've got alot of self esteem building to do

1 Like

Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by siofra(f): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Culer:
of course I'll take it down.
I understand the damage control you're playing now . Your friend allowed you post her details on a public forum with her pic on WhatsApp wow! . I wish to have stupid friends that I could manipulate too 😁

You've got alot of self esteem building to do

Mtchewwwwwwww

If you see my picture, you'll wish to lick my ass.
And if you see me in real life, you'll worship the ground I walk on.

Now, scurry little boy.
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by Culer: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
siofra:

Mtchewwwwwwww

Now, scurry little boy.
is that how you address your dad? Little boy?

Inferiority complex is really dealing with you.

Worthless piece of dog poo. Befitting considering the fact that your momma, a bitchy scum shit You out of her anus after all 😁
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by imagrg(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
See wetin poverty dey cause?

See person don dey hallusinate good life with this soldier wen e get big preek!

May your fantasy become a reality! grin

Later you go dey complain say your toto don tear and needs restructuring.
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by Bluesea1and2: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Purvan:

I'm not seeing opay
Send better bank

GTB 012 224 2718
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by romeorailss: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
siofra:

Mtchewwwwwwww

Now, scurry little boy.

Would love to lick your poo ass yummy cry
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by Nicoddemus(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
siofra:

undecided

Mtchewwwwwwww.

I'm not lonely, nor depressed, nor idle, maybe a little crazy embarassed

Sharrap there . maybe you need slap to reset your silly brain grin
Re: Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
siofra:

undecided

Mtchewwwwwwww.

I'm not lonely, nor depressed, nor idle, maybe a little crazy embarassed

Siofra my love is try that you were banned for about 6 months? angry

Do you know the mod who banned you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car / How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? / Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.