Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos (41442 Views)

‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress / Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Swiftgrp: 3:04am On Oct 26, 2023
[/quote][quote author=leanonme82 post=126614426]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddi9hPX6PbM

The governor posted this on his twitter page:

Source: Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Twitter)
Awesome!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by dododawa1: 3:11am On Oct 26, 2023
NIGERIA is built on

Who no ROAD
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Bashirkareem31: 4:08am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Them...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 4:13am On Oct 26, 2023
And some latrine billionaires from a particular region are now using bamboo for decking.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Alexiiydon: 4:36am On Oct 26, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Why is my body doing me like they should demolish it? sad
emeka is that you

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Omoluyi(m): 4:45am On Oct 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
Rather than appreciate Sanwoolu's good works, watch them come here to display their hate for the Igbos.

Funny thing is, most of them are not Yoruba and the ones that are yoruba are from impoverished SW states like Oyo and Ekiti but they come here to claim Lagos' glory 🤣

Folorunsho Alakija that is a true-born Lagosian from Ikorodu does business with the Igbos, but one Morufu from Iragbiji will tell you that the Igbos (who will benefit immensely from projects like these) are pained 🤣🤣
Lagos belongs to the Yorubas regardless of the state in the SW you are from. We are different from you guys who will see someone from Abia who lives in Anambra as a foreigner. We are a united descendants of Oduduwa. Your mission to sow the see of discord among us will never work. Yoruba ni wa tokan tokan

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 5:11am On Oct 26, 2023
Salewa97:

Sanwo Olu is very respectful and considerate.
Unlike Ambode whose pride preceded his fall!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by NewDea4: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2023
Bloodsuckers

Congratulations to Nigerians still, at least their blood is put to good use here rather than used to buy Ace of Spade, Azul, Loud and Ashawo Tohtoh
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 5:36am On Oct 26, 2023
Goldymafia:
oga shut up..na Niger delta oil well when she get through abacha wife dey help her...and we Niger delta dey mobilise to collect am soon
Babangida not Abacha wife. She started out as a fashion designer(Supreme Stitches). She was fashion designer to Babangida's wife and in that capacity got introduced to Babangida and got favour in his government via an oil bloc award an opportunity she has used wisely. How well the Niger Delta has put her opportunities to use remains to be seen. Put your opportunities to maximum use.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2023
leanonme82:

We are not talking bank loans here. Go sleep. Nestoil building is sitting as an asset in GTBanks books. tongue
Bullseye 🎯. Nice shot!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by AbujaLagos: 5:41am On Oct 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Them go say na Bola Ahmed Tinubu gave the order tongue
dem go se na ndigbo build am
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 5:43am On Oct 26, 2023
Goldymafia:
oga shut up..na Niger delta oil well when she get through abacha wife dey help her...and we Niger delta dey mobilise to collect am soon
What have Niger Deltans who have had similar opportunities done with the money?🧐🤔. They have dissipated the money on depreciating assets. They parade extremely big bellies conveyed by frames moved around in luxurious vehicles!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 5:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Oga shut up the main fact is that NestOil is still a beautiful edifice. The loan is not a bad loan it is a performing loan stop being dense loans is not a bad thing it is what you do with the loans that is the issue.
You miss the point! The point is not about whether or not Nestoil's is a beautiful edifice but about which of the two is unencumbered presently. As things stand today Nestoil does not own its building but Famfaoil fully own Centre Point Building.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 5:52am On Oct 26, 2023
leanonme82:

Richest woman in Africa!!!

Who dey check am? cool

No be by mouth.

You must be living in one of the primitive caves of Alaigbo !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 5:53am On Oct 26, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Oil & Gas of Niger Delta has made billionaires, most of them, not Niger Deltans.

What a world.
Niger Deltans prefer to dissipate their resources acquiring depreciating assets. They eat mighty, wear expensive clothing and drive fanciful automobiles on their poorly built roads all set in a culture that holds no respect for elders or sound family values. They have a lot to learn from others.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 5:57am On Oct 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Fortune she got from a man.
Out of God's benevolence. God uses the things He created to bring to pass in our lives the good He has for us.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Irony1: 6:03am On Oct 26, 2023
zoedew:

You miss the point! The point is not about whether or not Nestoil's is a beautiful edifice but about which of the two is unencumbered presently. As things stand today Nestoil does not own its building but Famfaoil fully own Centre Point Building.

Nestoil has ownership of the building that is what matters. You guys reason like 3 year old kids walahi
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by dahmie2013: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2023
This is awesome. More importantly is her love and passion for Christ. This is an inspiration to women. God bless your hustle madam.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

You must be living in one of the primitive caves of Alaigbo !
Far away from civilisation and books that inform when read by the educated. Meaningful living is more than buying and selling and counting wads of currency! Knowledge, they say, is power! If Abiola knew he was set on a misadventure when he confronted Abacha he would not have died in the manner he did!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Damilola3737: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2023
see below 👇 👇 👇

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by creativehubb: 6:09am On Oct 26, 2023
May the forces of good and all the good spirits and the universe bless me like this woman, I tap into her success and greatness.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
Rather than appreciate Sanwoolu's good works, watch them come here to display their hate for the Igbos.

Funny thing is, most of them are not Yoruba and the ones that are yoruba are from impoverished SW states like Oyo and Ekiti but they come here to claim Lagos' glory 🤣

Folorunsho Alakija that is a true-born Lagosian from Ikorodu does business with the Igbos, but one Morufu from Iragbiji will tell you that the Igbos (who will benefit immensely from projects like these) are pained 🤣🤣

no ibo man will be president

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 6:12am On Oct 26, 2023
zoedew:

Far away from civilisation and books that inform when read by the educated. Meaningful living is more than buying and selling and counting wads of currency! Knowledge, they say, is power! If Abiola knew he was set on a misadventure when he confronted Abacha he would not have died in the manner he did!!

Incomprehensible gibberish !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Incomprehensible gibberish !
Your post typifies the rant associated with the uninformed! If you had taken the pain to review the thread that preceded my post I doubt you'd have responded in the manner you just did.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Nestoil has ownership of the building that is what matters. You guys reason like 3 year old kids walahi
Sound education is key to mental advancement. Go to the books of the LASG Min and do a search. The result will show that GTB has a hold on the said building simply because Nestoil has not finished paying back what it borrowed from GTB to build the structure.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by nedekid: 6:33am On Oct 26, 2023
Blackdisciple:

You already spreading hate for igbos, I'm not an Igbo man mind you.

Go back to military era you will know who she was.

Sanwo Olu commissioning famfa or noy famfa will stand so stop praising him rather praise Alakija for job opportunities in her company cos Na the same type of you still dey praise Tinubu say em built Lagos State, look at were nigeria is today because of the same Tinubu, Tinubu's five months is worst than Buhari eight years.
Get sense Pls.
Some can never get sense, even if sense farts on their faces.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2023
zoedew:

Your post typifies the rant associated with the uninformed! If you had taken the pain to review the thread that preceded my post I doubt you'd have responded in the manner you just did.

Come off my mention,kiddo;you ain't making any sense to me,please !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by tivta(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2023
How easily people forget how she got an oil block...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by naijapips04: 6:38am On Oct 26, 2023
zoedew:

Out of God's benevolence. God uses the things He created to bring to pass in our lives the good He has for us.

God send her go do side chic ashawo work?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Come off my mention,kiddo;you ain't making any sense to me,please !
Methuselah, it is a gross misconception to assume that the space afforded you is exclusively yours. Clogged reasoning keeps you from the understanding that you appreciate only as you seek to understand others and their viewpoints.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) / Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.