Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos (41435 Views)

‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress / Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Them...

igbos are major contributors to lagos state development so what is the problem here?

The woman is doing well and her new structure is an added masterpiece to the skyline and business environment of lagos. Congrats
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 6:42am On Oct 26, 2023
naijapips04:

God send her go do side chic ashawo work?
That's how your mind works.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by raphnic25(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2023
jaxxy:

igbos are major contributors to lagos state development so what is the problem here?

what gave you the impression that igbos are major contributors? what stopped igbos doing the same in their region biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by raphnic25(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2023
jaxxy:

noted sir
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2023
raphnic25:

what gave you the impression that igbos are major contributors? what stopped igbos doing the same in their region biko.

u go dey cry over what u know is the truth even b4 them born igbos have been in lagos. what do u think they were doing here? Looking at bridges and skyscrapers? They were working and investing.

infact igbos invest more in lagos than in the east.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by raphnic25(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2023
leanonme82:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddi9hPX6PbM

The governor posted this on his twitter page:

Source: Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Twitter)

Congratulations to her

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by raphnic25(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2023
jaxxy:

The woman is doing well and her new structure is an added masterpiece to the skyline and business environment of lagos. Congrats

Contact us @ Comdex Cloud Tech for your web registration and hosting today free.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Teeklef(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Why is my body doing me like they should demolish it? sad
Haha......Ekwensu😂
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2023
leanonme82:

Sophia (the actress) was not married to Folorunsho alakijas son. Her husband that she divorced no get money & is not related.

The billionaire sons and their marriages:
1st son Ladi Alakija is married to Lolade Cardoso (Her father is current cbn governor, hes even in the photos here)
2nd son Rotimi Alakija is married to Kike Fajemirokun
3rd son Folarin is married to an iranian woman (rob kardashians ex)

DJ Exclusive is their cousin. He is also married.

olowo n'se ore olowo

God make me rich

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Oga what have you achieved for yourself? This tribalism BS is becoming stale.

no ibo man will be president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by naijapips04: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2023
zoedew:

That's how your mind works.

And how your mind work is to ignore the truth and try to godwash everything? Even Yahoo boys go talk say na God.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2023
zoedew:

Methuselah, it is a gross misconception to assume that the space afforded you is exclusively yours. Clogged reasoning keeps you from the understanding that you appreciate only as you seek to understand others and their viewpoints.

Lol,I can see you're desperate for my attention ,boy ! For how long do you think I'll continue to dignify your stupidity with my response ? For the umpteenth time, you're not making any sense to me still and I'm not interested in whatever crappy message you're so desperate to pass across !

Consider this post as my last response to you. Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,ode !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Menclothing: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2023
This is what we call investment
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by yoruboid: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
Rather than appreciate Sanwoolu's good works, watch them come here to display their hate for the Igbos.

Funny thing is, most of them are not Yoruba and the ones that are yoruba are from impoverished SW states like Oyo and Ekiti but they come here to claim Lagos' glory 🤣

Folorunsho Alakija that is a true-born Lagosian from Ikorodu does business with the Igbos, but one Morufu from Iragbiji will tell you that the Igbos (who will benefit immensely from projects like these) are pained 🤣🤣

No matter how hard you try, we don’t have outcasts in our culture and we are all Omo Kaaro O ji ire

Yorubas are united on all fronts and you can’t divide us

Ogun can buy all the states in the SE and still leave some change

Oyo has a landmass about the same as all the states in the SE and no state in the SE can match it in development and industries

You are the ones with the Osu system not us

You are the ones trooping to the West. Most Yorubas don’t have an idea what the Niger Bridge looks like. Why would they go to a backward region?

We don’t know you. We don’t rate you. You don’t count it matter in the scheme of things

Your states are the real parasites and leeches that can’t survive without federal allocations

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Igahbarr: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Why is my body doing me like they should demolish it? sad
Hamas mentality

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Irony1: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

no ibo man will be president

Is that the point of my comment or you want demonstrate how senseless you are?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Irony1: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2023
zoedew:

Sound education is key to mental advancement. Go to the books of the LASG Min and do a search. The result will show that GTB has a hold on the said building simply because Nestoil has not finished paying back what it borrowed from GTB to build the structure.

Again I agree sound education is the key to mental advancement because it should apply to you. If GTB has a leasehold on that building does it change the fact that NestOil has ownership in it? His loans are performing loans and definitely it will revert 100% to him. Stop being dense abeg just shut up and run along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by tonyashburton: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2023
You're more likely to become President of Nigeria.Keep hallucinating.
jubrilELsudan:
AS E BE SO NA TO GO FIND THIS ALAKIJA WOMAN MAKE SHE BE MY SHUGA MOMMY OOOOO
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Is that the point of my comment or you want demonstrate how senseless you are?

i am senseless and i know but no ibo man will be president
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Kay25(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
Rather than appreciate Sanwoolu's good works, watch them come here to display their hate for the Igbos.

Funny thing is, most of them are not Yoruba and the ones that are yoruba are from impoverished SW states like Oyo and Ekiti but they come here to claim Lagos' glory 🤣

Folorunsho Alakija that is a true-born Lagosian from Ikorodu does business with the Igbos, but one Morufu from Iragbiji will tell you that the Igbos (who will benefit immensely from projects like these) are pained 🤣🤣
Impoverished state of oyo and ekiti is far better than all the 6 igbos states combined u can go check the igr of oyo compare to ur God forsaken lands and come back to tell who is better.even ekiti is far more educated than all ur states in east so before u talk think well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Kay25(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2023
nA igbos build Lagos...tell me one of this buildings wey igbo man get capacity to build in Lagos..ndi ara set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2023
Kay25:

Impoverished state of oyo and ekiti is far better than all the 6 igbos states combined u can go check the igr of oyo compare to ur God forsaken lands and come back to tell who is better.even ekiti is far more educated than all ur states in east so before u talk think well

Those mofos actually have 5 highly impoverished states - Anambra,Imo,Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Dbestbrest: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

You are really deranged. Wherever you see Ekiti people, you must bow to them. The Ekiti ketes can never be equated with people from your region. They are well learned and more exposed than your people. Ekiti people does not involve in all the negative vices your people are known for, we prefer eating garri than to soil our good names. We are not empty barrels like your people. We are well learned and that is why they call us "Fountain of Knowledge" and you see that also in our character. Almost every home in Ekiti produces at least, a Professor in their chosen fields. We don't wake up our parents with slaps or kicks. Our road networks are far better than your dusty region. We are all over the world building unity and not bad-mouthing or dragging the name Nigeria in the mud. Always restrict your comments to the topics and not demeaning a whole people. Kindly visit the nearest psychiatric hospital for checkup.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Thewesterner(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

What's your issue if an Oyo or Ekiti man is claiming Lagos? Or an Imo or Anambra man claiming Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Bimpe29: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Irony1: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i am senseless and i know but no ibo man will be president

Ehn no wahala naaa it still doesn't change the fact that you don't have sense.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Ehn no wahala naaa it still doesn't change the fact that you don't have sense.
i dont wish to have sense, infact i will never have sense as long as no ibo man will be president
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by PHAYOL81: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2023
tiger28:

"IMPOVERISHED OYO AND EKITI"

YET............

Your Ibo Kinfolks are rushing to EVERY Nook and CRANY of Yorubaland.

You find these ungrateful Negroes in EVEN Yoruba Towns like Ijebu ode, Saki, Owo, Oshogbo etc.......Damn!

WHAT are you Negroes running from??

NICE reply, GOD bless you. They have the gut to call other SW state IMPROVERISHED but still travel down the nook and crannies of them all due to the economic,opportunities that are lacking in their region. They don't have the IQ to realize that OPPORTUNITY(S) that attracts them are determined by the PURCHASING POWER and bullish market structure of the host.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Eagba(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2023
[quote author=moscobabs post=126614789]Lagos is a country on its own

Congratulations 👏🎉 to Mama Alakija[/quote/] what makes it a country. That trash
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zomby(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Them...

Congratulations to Madam Alakija!

Where are the obidientsss? The losers of the century!
I honestly believe that the senseless Obidientsss truly miscalculated the substantial capabilities of the Yorubas in their various miserable lives, they thought they were dealing with the Hausas. Without your masters (Yorubas) you people are nothing. The sooner you realize and accept this basic reality the better...anything less the Obidientsssss will continue to make noise and run into steel walls till the end of time with absolute nothing to show for it.

May God bless President Tinubu, all the leadership in Lagos and all the Omoluabiss in Nigeria and all around the world for constantly making this nation shine.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zomby(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2023
PHAYOL81:

NICE reply, GOD bless you. They have the gut to call other SW state IMPROVERISHED but still travel down the nook and crannies of them all due to the economic,opportunities that are lacking in their region. They don't have the IQ to realize that OPPORTUNITY(S) that attracts them are determined by the PURCHASING POWER and bullish market structure of the host.

This is what happens when a group of people are senseless, greedy, ungrateful, confused, gullible, disorganized and selfish!

Definition of the word, IGBO:
If you’re selfish, you don't want anybody else to have your stuff...If you’re greedy, you want to have everybody else's stuff; this group of senseless pigs want to be offered what they can't offer anybody....And this is why they will remain the very bottom of the barrel till the end of time...
It is that simple!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by iamdapsyj(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Them...

🤣😆😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.