Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos (41436 Views)

‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress / Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Again I agree sound education is the key to mental advancement because it should apply to you. If GTB has a leasehold on that building does it change the fact that NestOil has ownership in it? His loans are performing loans and definitely it will revert 100% to him. Stop being dense abeg just shut up and run along.
YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS PATHETIC. ONE MAJOR INCIDENT OF OWNERSHIP IS THE ABILITY TO FREELY TRANSFER SAME. IT IS A LONG SHOT TO FIND ONE WHO BUYS AN ENCUMBERED PROPERTY. I WILL NOT DESCEND INTO THE MURK FROM WHERE YOU SPEAK BY TRADING GUTTER LANGUAGE WITH YOUR INDECENT AND UNCOUTH PERSON.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by zoedew: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,I can see you're desperate for my attention ,boy ! For how long do you think I'll continue to dignify your stupidity with my response ? For the umpteenth time, you're not making any sense to me still and I'm not interested in whatever crappy message you're so desperate to pass across !

Consider this post as my last response to you. Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,ode !
YOU WILL HAVE WHAT IS DUE TO YOU.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by Irony1: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
zoedew:

YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS PATHETIC. ONE MAJOR INCIDENT OF OWNERSHIP IS THE ABILITY TO FREELY TRANSFER SAME. IT IS A LONG SHOT TO FIND ONE WHO BUYS AN ENCUMBERED PROPERTY. I WILL NOT DESCEND INTO THE MURK FROM WHERE YOU SPEAK BY TRADING GUTTER LANGUAGE WITH YOUR INDECENT AND UNCOUTH PERSON.

Oga shut up abeg stop being dense. Propaganda no dey sell again.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by PaulH07: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
leanonme82:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddi9hPX6PbM

The governor posted this on his twitter page:

Source: Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Twitter)

Shey I no go go open business laidis?

Abi na so I go dey dull dey go be this?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos by McCoy9067(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
𝖮𝖻𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝖺𝗐𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖮𝗄𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗂𝗇 𝗄𝗈 𝗇𝗂 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝖾

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.