Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help (31106 Views)

Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair / Ummy Danmusa: Woman Missing In Kaduna As Search Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by AdamuKD: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin
Shapeaso:
Missing person in ogun? Oh lawd, may her soul rest in peace.
U no well
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Goalnaldo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ogun state? Just forget it. She has been ritualised!! That state of endless skullership.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Okpokpo09: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
This Ogun and Osun state I will warn my children to not have anything in common with them. They are evil. Deep evilish devilish and heartless.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by dahunsi12(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
See what people are saying about my state of origin on international page. who are blame embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by omooba969(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
tonididdy:
She was

R
A
P
T
U
R
E
D

To where?
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Lastmankc(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Shapeaso:
Missing person in ogun? Oh lawd, may her soul rest in peace.
Shatap there.Nkita
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Qahira: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
So sad.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Alvin212(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Skullars

Can't be found alive
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by dominique(f): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Very dirty stupid man will come her blame her for her disappearance.

1 Like

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Entanglement: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
post=126616677:

Source: https://punchng.com/woman-missing-during-church-service-family-seeks-help/
haaa
One apprentice from faculty of natural and applied skull ☠️ miners, from the department of human mining resource is doing his 3 month IT training somewhere in the bush on that particular Ogun state.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by treatise: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
post=126616677:

Source: https://punchng.com/woman-missing-during-church-service-family-seeks-help/
Which location is she missing?
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by olaadesino(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Religion bigot has washed away good of some people in this forum. She on her way to church's toilet and didn't return. Instead to suggest Pastor's apartment and the likes you are suggesting else where.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Timagex(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Why is it the case that, when something happens at a particular place and the PRO is contacted, it is either the case that, they always deny having any knowledge about the case or they outrightly don't respond to calls or texts.

What exactly is the problem?

2 Likes

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by olaadesino(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Ogun state? Just forget it. She has been ritualised!! That state of endless skullership.
Do mean pastors have to rituals
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by israelmao(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
I pray she was actually taken to church.She shall be found in the name of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by theamazonguru(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
caesymore:

Boom Dig_it
Check well, you might be existing instead of living... so awful

As long as he likes it that way,then no qualms.
What's the point in having so many friends and end up in envy, back belle, back bitting, enmity, unhealthy competition to the point of someone you call your friend trying to poison you. Please of what use is such "living". I would rather exist and have my sanity than live such a live.

In fact the guy just described my exact style of living.
I am into competition with only myself.
I love it like that.

Ta lo fé óré oshi
Ta lo ni óré ofo.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by PussyKing(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ogun state Home of ritualists??

Forget that woman for ever shocked shocked
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Entanglement: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
tonididdy:
She was

R
A
P
T
U
R
E
D
By
S
K
U
L
L

M
I
N
E
R
S
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by izibili44: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
That area is very bad. We pray they find her alive.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by imagrg(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
She may have been used to appease 'ogun'....the god of iron!

If you are in that area, please hold your head in your hands oh!
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by adecz: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wahala for the inviter .... 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by GOFRONT(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Skullerships

1 Like

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by NNicewitchh: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin
chatinent:
Sadly, evil persons have started bringing their evil doing to the church.

As at now, the church is a place where your phone can go missing anytime. Your child can even be stolen right from your very eyes.

Seun says “trust but verify.” I say don't trust but be open to a benefit of doubt.

Human being bad pass wild animals. Yeah. Wild animals kill for food and not for grudge. A human being can legit kill you just because they feel you'll succeed before their unborn kids in the future.

As I no get friends, only strictly business associates, who dem wan give poison make e put for my drink (wey na only my house I dey drunk am)?
evil multiplies by the day in this part of the globe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by AmazingELixir: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin

Chai....hope they find her complete.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by meobizy(f): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Check her boyfriend or sugar boy’s house. I don’t trust any female again.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by kingthreat(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
The way you guys are talking like you don't have elderly loved ones. Imagine what her children, husband and other loved ones will be going through right now. I pray she is fine, hale and mentally ok

1 Like

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Atlantis585: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Over to you people from skull mining republic. Come Defend this one.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Stop attending church programmes oo! Learn to pray yourself out and develop a person relationship with God,study the Word by yourself and meditate on it.
But religious idiots won't hear or be using wisdom in church attendance.
So many Christians born into Pentecostal churches never attend church or rarely do so,yet are prosperous and well balanced in their spiritual life.
Why? Because they have learnt to pray themselves out, study the Word by themselves, developed a closer relationship with God,live according to His Will as they study the Word,all without ever being before any so called man of God.
A lot of Christians in Nigeria have refused to have common sense concerning church, that's why they are still being brainwashed, manipulated and extorted by all these Mammon worshipping pastors.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
chatinent:
Sadly, evil persons have started bringing their evil doing to the church.

As at now, the church is a place where your phone can go missing anytime. Your child can even be stolen right from your very eyes.

Seun says “trust but verify.” I say don't trust but be open to a benefit of doubt.

Human being bad pass wild animals. Yeah. Wild animals kill for food and not for grudge. A human being can legit kill you just because they feel you'll succeed before their unborn kids in the future.

As I no get friends, only strictly business associates, who dem wan give poison make e put for my drink (wey na only my house I dey drunk am)?
Not everyone in a church gathering is holy.There are thieves, bisexuals, paedophiles, lesbians, chronic fornicators,drug peddlers, pathological liars, drug addicts, backbiters _ singing, shouting Hallelujah and working in the choir, music section, organising church programmes and so on.
They even sit beside you listening to sermons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by juman(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
August 11.
That over two months already.

I sense she may have a mental problem.
She walked away from the church in the middle of night.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by juman(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Some would think because some "religious" leaders are desperate and devilish, might have used her for juju to enhance their church.

But I doubt that. They can get other people to use easily from other sources.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beheads Mother In Abia, Flees With Her Blood - Vanguard / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Chief Park Ranger Of Taraba National Park (Graphic Pics) / Thai People Eating A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.