Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help (31118 Views)

Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair / Ummy Danmusa: Woman Missing In Kaduna As Search Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by SaLongs1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Shapeaso:
Missing person in ogun? Oh lawd, may her soul rest in peace.
That place....
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by soccerlite: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
chatinent:
Sadly, evil persons have started bringing their evil doing to the church.

As at now, the church is a place where your phone can go missing anytime. Your child can even be stolen right from your very eyes.

Seun says “trust but verify.” I say don't trust but be open to a benefit of doubt.

Human being bad pass wild animals. Yeah. Wild animals kill for food and not for grudge. A human being can legit kill you just because they feel you'll succeed before their unborn kids in the future.

As I no get friends, only strictly business associates, who dem wan give poison make e put for my drink (wey na only my house I dey drunk am)?

All you mentioned above is not "as at now"

No where is safe in nigeria

But the ritual killings and kidnapping in sw has reached an alarming rate
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Wizardslayer: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
oz4real83:
no be only friends or business partners oo, wives, husbands or relations can also be used as agents oo, no man is an island, it just takes the grace of God .

Guy be careful

Friends are far more lethal.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by JuanDeDios: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
victorclean:
Haaa. Check if they did Oro festival that day and check the whole OBATALA, Ogun , yemoja etc shrine for her.

Also search all the babalawo houses around that side.

Skull miners are not relenting. I pray she is safe and alive.
Most of the Yoruba traditional cults don't kill people. Oro, yes. But Obatala, Ogun and Yemoja? Where you hear that one?
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by JuanDeDios: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
dominique:
Very dirty stupid man will come her blame her for her disappearance.
You must be from Twitter.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by ViktorCash: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Skull miners don enter church grin
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by okoroemeka(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

The value placed on getting human head in that area is alarming!

Meanwhile, they are also in the business of selling tongues!

I pray that she, her "clit", and the whole cunt area is safe.

Amin.
infact the issue of missing persons in that region is almost caused by ritualists that butcher human beings like Christmas goat,I don't know how long such atrocities will continue to go on and the Yoruba elites keeps quiet,we have a proverb in igboland which says if an atrocity is allowed to linger and continue it will become normal custom,this is what is happening in yoribaland
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by rohangold: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
911 call to heaven...
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by delzbaba(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Haaa Ogun state otilor.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by greatefa1011(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ogun and BAD news all the time. Human trafficking, killings, kidnapping, Human head selling, Human body parts selling, burying humans on Altars. Etc why all these in Ogun state alone.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by victorclean(f): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Most of the Yoruba traditional cults don't kill people. Oro, yes. But Obatala, Ogun and Yemoja? Where you hear that one?

Which god do they sacrifice the human beings?
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by JuanDeDios: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
victorclean:

Which god do they sacrifice the human beings?
When next they're doing Oro in a neigbourbood you know, come and go out there at night and meet the Oro people and ask them who they sacrifice to. You don't know Oro is a god, abi?
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by victorclean(f): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
JuanDeDios:

When next they're doing Oro in a neigbourbood you know, come and go out there at night and meet the Oro people and ask them who they sacrifice to. You don't know Oro is a god, abi?

You have answered my question. You know human blood is being sacrificed to those Yoruba gods and I mentioned the name of some Yoruba gods
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Christistruth03: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
chatinent:
Sadly, evil persons have started bringing their evil doing to the church.

As at now, the church is a place where your phone can go missing anytime. Your child can even be stolen right from your very eyes.

Seun says “trust but verify.” I say don't trust but be open to a benefit of doubt.

Human being bad pass wild animals. Yeah. Wild animals kill for food and not for grudge. A human being can legit kill you just because they feel you'll succeed before their unborn kids in the future.

As I no get friends, only strictly business associates, who dem wan give poison make e put for my drink (wey na only my house I dey drunk am)?

Many of the GOs are Secret Society members and Ritualists

If the Police from that Area tell you what they have seen there and what they know you will know that this missing Person case is very small

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Okoroawusa: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Una no wan call the name of the church
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by donbenie(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lastmankc:
Shatap there.Nkita
It's an I'll wind that blows nobody good..
Blame those that have created a bad image of the state..
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Paracetamol01: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Human blood is now cheaper than fuel
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by JuanDeDios: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
victorclean:

You have answered my question. You know human blood is being sacrificed to those Yoruba gods and I mentioned the name of some Yoruba gods
Human blood is not sacrificed to Obatala, Ogun and Yemoja–only animals are sacrificed. Their followers will feel insulted if they read your post. It's Oro that human blood is sacrificed to. You don't know the cult of one god is different from that of another and that each god has his or her own followers. You should ask questions.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by victorclean(f): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Human blood is not sacrificed to Obatala, Ogun and Yemoja–only animals are sacrificed. Their followers will feel insulted if they read your post. It's Oro that human blood is sacrificed to. You don't know the cult of one god is different from that of another and that each god has his or her own followers. You should ask questions.

I stand corrected. I never knew Oro is a god on it's own. I initially tot Oro is a festival to get human blood for sacrifice.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Kingbuhari(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Afonjas are worst than Hamas they now goes to church to harvest skulls
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by JuanDeDios: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
victorclean:

I stand corrected. I never knew Oro is a god on it's own. I initially tot Oro is a festival to get human blood for sacrifice.
It is. Oro festival is held by members of the Oro cult to worship Oro god. During the festival, rituals see carried out which sometimes include human sacrifice. Other cults have their own festivals to other gods which sometimes include animal sacrifice.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by bigcasava1(m): 2:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Ogun state again! Aaah! If care is taken, they will mine her head. God protect her.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by ahaz: 5:31am On Oct 27, 2023
post=126616677:

Source: https://punchng.com/woman-missing-during-church-service-family-seeks-help/
Another skull successfully mined..Family should please check any skull processing facility's in the area.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by virginchaser(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2023
Timagex:
Why is it the case that, when something happens at a particular place and the PRO is contacted, it is either the case that, they always deny having any knowledge about the case or they outrightly don't respond to calls or texts.

What exactly is the problem?

Bro, he has his own personal activities that equally requires his attention which also help his mental health otherwise his system will pack up.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by emiron18(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Timagex(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2023
virginchaser:

Bro, he has his own personal activities that equally requires his attention which also help his mental health otherwise his system will pack up.

I agree with you. But, my question remains, as a PRO, are not supposed to be at the fore front when it comes to informations? Why are they mostly evasive?
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Proudlyomonna: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2023
Shapeaso:
Missing person in ogun? Oh lawd, may her soul rest in peace.

She will be found hale and hearty.

Your evil wish for her will not come to pass.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Mekharay007(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2023
The incident happened in Redeem Camp mowe, I wonder why it was hard to mention the name of the church .
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Shapeaso: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

She will be found hale and hearty.
Your evil wish for her will not come to pass.
In your dream. cheesy cheesy

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by mitchellhhobb: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Upgrading an app without losing firewall rules typically depends on the specifics of the application and firewall you are using. However, the general process involves ensuring that your firewall rules are preserved during the app upgrade. Here are the steps you can follow:

Backup Your Firewall Rules: Before upgrading the app, it's essential to create a backup of your existing firewall rules. This can usually be done through the firewall management interface or by using command-line tools, depending on the firewall software you are using.

Document Your Rules: Take note of your existing firewall rules, including any custom rules you have configured. This documentation is crucial to recreate the rules in case something goes http://studentai.app wrong during the upgrade.

Check the App Upgrade Documentation: Review the documentation provided for the app upgrade. Look for any specific instructions regarding preserving firewall rules. Some applications provide guidance on how to ensure rule persistence during the upgrade process.

Test the Upgrade in a Non-Production Environment: If possible, set up a test environment or staging server to perform the app upgrade first. This allows you to test the upgrade process without risking your production environment. Make sure that the firewall rules are retained in the test environment.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by virginchaser(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Timagex:

I agree with you. But, my question remains, as a PRO, are not supposed to be at the fore front when it comes to informations? Why are they mostly evasive?

One big reason i respect Benjamin H. Lagos police PRO. His response is top notch.

Kidnappers In Police Uniform Arrested In Front Of Folorusho Akerejola's House / 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden / Kenyan Lady Caught 3 Months After She Stole A Phone In A Makeup Store (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52