Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka (36473 Views)

"Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water / #bbnaija: Frodd's Face When Daine Dared Venita To Give Him A Hand Job (photo) / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Machinegun91(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
It was part of TIV culture to do that and many of them
Still do so till date, but only among themselves.
Those days, if a fine man visits the house of an ugly man, the many will offer their wife as hospitality and so that he can have fine children. That’s why many light skinned TIV are thought to have Fulani blood as the men loved giving their wives to Fulani herders so they can breed beautiful kids - this is historical facts
God will punish you for saying this trash about God's own people.

Proxy son

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by TruthsFM: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Hmm nkan alejo grin

😂

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Machinegun91(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
warrifinest1985:
The husband is a liar, he knew his wife is whoring around he kept quiet because he wife dey sustain him finacially. Better sapa dey hold oga. NUMBER ONE RULE IN LIFE IN ANYTHING YOU DO IN LIFE AS A GUY DONT EVER GO BROKE
broke how?

Someone that lives abroad and shares the same grand father with your SGF?

A handsome dude from a royal family of Dajo.

Try and borrow sense next time before disgrace your poverty stinking family here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by VULCAN(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hilarious

HRHQueenPhil:

Believing people will make your journey not end well. Thank God shiloh is starting Dec 5gh to 1o Dec
.I need a retreat
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by teebillz: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
warrifinest1985:
The husband is a liar, he knew his wife is whoring around he kept quiet because he wife dey sustain him finacially. Better sapa dey hold oga. NUMBER ONE RULE IN LIFE IN ANYTHING YOU DO IN LIFE AS A GUY DONT EVER GO BROKE

Google "Joseph Tarka" and save yourself the embarrassment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Tarka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by EAKeffective: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
Those days, if a fine man visits the house of an ugly man, the many will offer their wife as hospitality and so that he can have fine children. That’s why many light skinned TIV are thought to have Fulani blood as the men loved giving their wives to Fulani herders so they can breed beautiful kids - thistle is historical facts
Is that the explanation your father gave as to why you're light skinned?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Kukutente23: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
Who asked him
And what is the relevance of this to fp
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Kukutente23: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
Those days, if a fine man visits the house of an ugly man, the many will offer their wife as hospitality and so that he can have fine children. That’s why many light skinned TIV are thought to have Fulani blood as the men loved giving their wives to Fulani herders so they can breed beautiful kids - this is historical facts
Where are the facts to back it up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by KarinaSlim(f): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Damage Control.

Shut up and tell the truth.

Wahala for who go marry Tiv man.

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by iykofias(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Spoken like a proud AI
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Truthshscrazy: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Who said he did such a dastardly act?
Venita on BIG BROTHER said Tiv men give out their wives to guests in their Tiv culture. shocked
More of stereotypes than reality,Tho.it angered the Tiv community and some prominent sons and daughters of the soil threatened to sue Venita when she comes out of the house.

the paramount traditional ruler of the Tiv people, James Ortese Iorzua Ayatse, the Tor, also called her out over the remark
people have stereotypes for every tribe which may differ from reality . Eg, Calabar girls can sex very well like dogs 🐕 🐶 becoxxx they eat dog, Yorubas are skull miners , Yoruba women are dirty, Tiv give out their wives to visitors for the night for sexual pleasure, Greater percentage of prisoners abroad especially for drug pushing are Igbos,open jail abroad Obi for massively win election grin etc etc

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by 99thEnemy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Most Celebrity marriages are just full shits and unbelievable things. Which one is giving your wife out to other men again bayi?
They both were never celebrities.

Venita just came to limelight because of BBN.

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by 99thEnemy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
lexy2014:
she was grossly misunderstood. she was trying to say that she personally took it upon herself to entertain her husbands guests by giving herself out to them
Lawd mhy Gad. grin grin grin
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by 99thEnemy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Damage Control.

Shut up and tell the truth.

Wahala for who go marry Tiv man.
Are you scared of being P.IMPed out?
grin
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Honoredeblazac: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Machinegun91:
God will punish you for saying this trash about God's own people.

Proxy son

You don’t have to like it. Just ask your grandfather. Ever one knows this

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by sylve11: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Honoredeblazac:

Interesting. cool
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by sylve11: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Machinegun91:
Venita is such a disgusting MILF that runs her mouth like leak sperm from a loose kpekus.

Imagine saying such degrading trash about a tribe you were once married to, even had kids with.

Stupid and demonic old milf

What's that? shocked cool
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Dancebreaker: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by JOemmy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
It might be an old custom this practice about tiv people in nigeria is very popular.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Flamemignon1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Purvan:
He screwed up and left his ex wife to be screwing some dude
Uhh......they are no longer married,they have no control over each other or to tell each other what to do
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Kyase(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
yeyebrity:
Tiv men used to do that. Some still do.

If your mama dey summit to other men talk, no dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Kyase(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Honoredeblazac:

You sure say na your papa be your father
Go ask you mama who fuckkk her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Kyase(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Machinegun91:
broke how?

Someone that lives abroad and shares the same grand father with your SGF?

A handsome dude from a royal family of Dajo.

Try and borrow sense next time before disgrace your poverty stinking family here

No mind dey idiot wey e mama dey Bleep men for area

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Perseverance127: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is absolute bull-shit. I wonder where people get these crazy things.
Honoredeblazac:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
oglalasioux:

A chilled Heineken for you.
you are blessed
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Truthshscrazy: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Honoredeblazac:

shocked grin shocked cool
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Georgejeez: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
But truly I have heard this stereotype before now , more than 10 years ago ... I believe it might have been practised during the olden days but not anymore.

There's no fire without smoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by AngelicBeing: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
lexy2014:
she was grossly misunderstood. she was trying to say that she personally took it upon herself to entertain her husbands guests by giving herself out to them
Hian
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by sherylbaky(f): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
She has been a video vixen for a while, can't really say a specific time but she's one of the 2009 "Mukulu " (Skales song) top vixens

Don't really know when she started her acting career, never seen her in any movie myself. Tho, I'm not a Nollywood person
99thEnemy:

They both were never celebrities.

Venita just came to limelight because of BBN.

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by meobizy(f): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
That he didn’t do it doesn’t mean she didn’t do it herself. I don’t trust that woman.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by godofuck231: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Swinging gone wrong , who these ones wan fool
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by 99thEnemy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
sherylbaky:
She has been a video vixen for a while, can't really say a specific time but she's one of the 2009 "Mukulu " (Skales song) top vixens

Don't really know when she started her acting career, never seen her in any movie myself. Tho, I'm not a Nollywood person

"A celebrity is a famous person who is widely known and recognized by the public".

She wasn't popular in Nigeria.

Even her husband who is riding on the glory of his late grandfather isn't even popular in his state Benue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Odunlade Pictures Every PlayBoy Will Relate To / Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? / I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.